It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN airs story about the Mystery Jet over Washington on 911 today 12/1/07

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Don't forget to mention the flight data recorder and cockpit voice recorder. Those came from Flight 77 also.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Which BBC documentary are you referring to in this post?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870

Which BBC documentary are you referring to in this post?

BBC Conspiracy Files 9/11

At 24:28

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Steve O'Brien:

"When we took off, we headed north and west and had a beautiful view of the Mall".

"We departed out of Andrews and climbed to 3,000 feet which took us by the south side of the mall".

"Our first sighting of the AA flight was just after we had gone by the mall westbound".

Clearly he went north and west and flew by the mall.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

All the Government would have to do is give us one clear shot of that plane seconds before or during the moment of impact.

There are possibly hundreds of cameras at and around the Pentagon that should have picked something verifiable up.

So why haven't we seen it? Wouldn't you think the Government would want to put all these people accusing them of an inside job to shame by providing a proof positive video or picture??

Why did they quickly confiscate all security videos from local businesses? I admit they released two videos but they are sketchy, quite possibly tampered with and conveniently show nothing conclusive what so ever.

I guess it just naturally occurs to most people that if the government is acting guilty and like they are hiding something, then quite possibly they are guilty and hiding something.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberTruth

I guess it just naturally occurs to most people that if the government is acting guilty and like they are hiding something, then quite possibly they are guilty and hiding something.

But the point is that other evidence already exists, including hundreds of witnesses to the event and the recovery of bodies and wreckage. Whether or not any videos exist or not is immaterial. It just doesn't make a lot of sense to suggest that only video evidence is relevant and the other substantial evidence doesn't count.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

You say hundreds of eye witness testimony but I haven't seen hundreds of eyewitness testimony - maybe 10-15 short written accounts - half of which come from Pentagon workers which have much to gain by lying if they are the ones behind the atttacks.

There are also many witnesses who saw and heard other things that lead them to believe it was a missile or other type of smaller plane. Some witnesses even at the Pentagon reported smelling cordite which is a type of explosive they were familiar with. So who do we believe?

In addition, the only witness I have ever seen interviewed on video worked at a News station in Washington and quite possibly the CIA for that matter in a MOCKINGBIRD type project. His testimony seems quite probably staged and rehearsed.

All I'm asking for is a definitive picture of AA77. It's like a UFO abduction. I've read hundreds of eyewitness testimonies here but like most people I am still skeptical even though this type of witness has perhaps even more to lose by sharing their experience.

So where is a picture or video of AA77 flying towards or hitting the Pentagon from one of their hundreds of cameras?? It's a simple and reasonable request to help satisfy the millions and millions of Americans as well as others around the world who have their doubts. Why deny the people a much needed boost in their morale and a boost in their faith in government if indeed what they are telling us is true??

They know we can't just take their word for it - They already made us swallow that pill with their BS about WMD's in Iraq.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Steve O'Brien:

"When we took off, we headed north and west and had a beautiful view of the Mall".

"We departed out of Andrews and climbed to 3,000 feet which took us by the south side of the mall".

"Our first sighting of the AA flight was just after we had gone by the mall westbound".

He said north and west which took us by the south side of the mall.

If he actually went northwest, then he would've went on the north side of the mall.

Northwest flight path is represented by green.

North and West is not northwest.

ETA: flight path colors

[edit on 7-12-2007 by Boone 870]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

reply to post by jthomas

You say hundreds of eye witness testimony but I haven't seen hundreds of eyewitness testimony - maybe 10-15 short written accounts - half of which come from Pentagon workers which have much to gain by lying if they are the ones behind the atttacks.

The fact that you haven't seen testimony is not very relevant to the facts of an incident happening or not. What we know is that many eyewitnesses saw the actual crash from different vantage points as I have already explained.

But we already know a lot more too, as I have explained. We know factually that hundreds of people from firemen to rescue workers to debris removal people to Red Cross volunteers converged on the scene before the fires were out and there when the recovery effort began. None of that is in dispute.

The fact that you or I may not have heard statements from them in no way refutes the evidence that AA77 hit the Pentagon. The fact that not one of these people, much less whole groups of them, has ever come forward and disputed the evidence surely must strike you as being relevant.

Combined with all of the other evidence, we have no reason to believe AA77 did not hit the Pentagon.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

You still continue to argue around my central talking point.

How about a clear photo or video??? What is up with that?? The Government has absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain by showing us a picture. This is the damn Pentagon we are talking about.

It was incompetent enough (as well as highly improbable) that this massive jet supposedly snuck into the most restricted airspace in the country and quite possibly the world.

Now for them to have no camera evidence on top of that shows an even higher level of incompetence and improbability that defies almost all logical or critical assessment.

Even the media was near there with cameras rolling. They were filming a mystery military Doomsday Jet circling over Washington minutes before it was even reported that the pentagon was on fire. So where is the money shot of this AA77 approaching or hitting the Pentagon? That is all I ask.

"Show me the Money!"

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

Sorry dude but none of the images you post show up.

South "side" of the mall is most certainly northwest as well as north and west from Andrews.

Not southwest.

You can't change cardinal points.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Sorry dude but none of the images you post show up.

They work for me. Are you clicking the image link below the picture?

Is anyone else having trouble viewing the image?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

A download window pops up every time I access the thread even WITHOUT clicking on the link and I am not downloading anything.

I made one for you.

Look!

North and west is equal to northwest and BOTH end up on the south side of the mall!

Imagine that!

Oh and NEITHER end up southwest.

Go figure.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

All the Government would have to do is give us one clear shot of that plane seconds before or during the moment of impact.

There are possibly hundreds of cameras at and around the Pentagon that should have picked something verifiable up.

So why haven't we seen it? Wouldn't you think the Government would want to put all these people accusing them of an inside job to shame by providing a proof positive video or picture??

Is this the type of camera you're talking about?

i128.photobucket.com...

Seems to me these cameras are mounted near the tops of buildings or atop tall light poles. It also seems logical to me that since these are surveillence cams they are typically pointed down toward the ground to see people and vehicles therefore would not have a view of the sky.

Even if there were a camera pointed at the Pentagon lawn, I suspect the video quality (frame rate, etc.) would produce a very poor image of an object traveling at 450 mph.

I choose to believe the govt has released the only two images that show anything at all and both of these videos are debated and attacked endlessly.

I further believe that even if they did release more video that cleary showed AA11, most truthers would claim it was fake, just like the RFDR data, the radar data, the wreckage, etc.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky

I further believe that even if they did release more video that cleary showed AA11, most truthers would claim it was fake, just like the RFDR data, the radar data, the wreckage, etc.

Agreed.

At this point the releasing of any video would prove nothing because it would have been confiscated, sequestered, controlled, and provided for solely by the suspect.

This automatically makes it invalid evidence in support of the government story.

However this does NOT alleviate the fact that they are directly implicated in a cover-up for having confiscated and withheld this evidence in the first place.

And we aren't merely "claiming" that the FDR and 84 RADES data is fraudulent.

We have multiple independent sources of data all proving it.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CITAnd we aren't merely "claiming" that the FDR and 84 RADES data is fraudulent.

There's a world of difference between "inaccurate" and "fraudulent".

[edit on 12/7/2007 by darkbluesky]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It staggers the sound mind to believe that some people still insist that a huge passenger jet hit the Pentagon on 9-11. Amazing. the first major reporter, Carl Camercon from CNN I believe, said that there was NO evidence of a plane having crashed there.There were multiple cameras filming 24/7 from all angles of that building, and all we get is 5 frames of hogwash? A hole no more than 12 X 12 or so to begin with...NO holes where the huge engines would have impacted...on and on, ad nauseum.

There are so MANY reasons to disbelieve the Official Lie..and NO reasons to accept it, given the evidence and LACK of same. WHY were we NOT shown them hauling TWO massive titanium engines out of that place? Why are windows unbroken where wings would have hit? Why are there No bodies strewn about..no luggage strewn about,..100 plus tons of aircraft reduced to less than a dumpster full of debris? No photos from the interior showing the parts one would expect? On and on it goes...and STILL we hear from people who must qualify for the denial syndrome..it is the only excuse for continued belief in already proven lies..a sense of security, a feeling of safety..knowing that the government was behind the attacks..elements of it of course..means that we are all at risk, personal risk, collective risk, from the very same perps that did 9-11.

For some this is too much to bear and live with so it is suppressed and denied..all the facts are ignored..odds beyond astronomical are acceptable..excuses no informed person would believe are swallowed like so much syrup to ease a troubled mind. I cannot accept that so many people still cannot tell an inside job from a foreign attack...it is all too clear. There must be a psychological basis for their denial of reality: How can anyone accept HUNDREDS of " inexplicable anomalies " before they get a hunch something is rotten in Washington? What does it take?

A written admission from Cheney that he sold his soul for money and power and that he and his cronies are traitors and murderers? Well, they won't be confessing any time soon so better wake up and smell the awful stench of greed and power corrupting high ranking Americans so thoroughly that they arranged the 9-11 events to further their nefarious goals of American global hegemony, money for them and their pals, vast money..personal power and political influence, in addition to more and worse reasons.

But to try and excuse the total lack of a case for a plane at the Pentagon is beyond silly: It is delusional. I suggest that those people who really believe that coincidence can answer all of the questions here get professional help and counseling to try and get a grip on reality again: To chronically insist thata lie be regarded as truth is a basic fault that needs attention before it affects all areas of life. get help, there is no shame in being an Official Story believer..just seek help.It is there.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky

Is this the type of camera you're talking about?

i128.photobucket.com...

What is this some kind of joke???

If that is indeed a camera(which also seems to appear in my photo) then i can only imagine that it is highly sophisticated - and by the way - why haven't we seen what it captured?

We are not talking about K-mart security here - though i imagine K-mart even could have produced better photographic evidence than the Pentagon has.

What the heck is this that i pointed out with red arrows?

Looks to me like a fully functional command/guard post for the Pentagon with cameras mounted all over it. Sure is funny they didn't see or capture that plane coming from there.

Come on! - you really think what you're saying??!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It's the control tower for the helipad. They're required to have one since they have helicopters landing there all the time, and since they're in the path of a major airport.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
[edit on 12/7/2007 by darkbluesky]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join