It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel’s vs Aliens Agenda

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Because those abductions are not made by Angels at all. You know, you can bring the greatest fear into someone's heart regarding to angels and aliens, if you make some scary show for the abducted people. Those abductions never was made by angels. It was made by those ones, whose are intending to make us to fear from them.

Take a close look at the stories. Aliens are working with the government. The problem with this, angels are not working with any of the current governments, because they're not supporting liars and thieves. So, in this case, who might work with the government? Whose intention is to describe the angels, the celestial beings to dreaded, evil and cruel beings.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

Okay I understand maybe not Angels them selves but maybe Demons who are not worthy of being called Angels even if they ever were. There are fallen types of beings, hybrids, demons, animal hybrids Chimaras and all sort of spin offs, maybe the Devil has his own sons too, but there is no mention of that that I can find. But even if the Grey agenda is a probably a long shot, there is still a future possibility that what scientists make in the labs will create new souls in which the being even though dead in the physical world will have a currupted soul in which to bring destruction on its makers.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Quote [maybe the Devil has his own sons too, but there is no mention of that that I can find.]

Sure he does
Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked [one];

Also the giants in the bible were a mixed seed (fallen angels and humans) ..
They were not a good seed ....or a blessed seed but they are the reasons God sent the flood ..as they continuously commited wickedness

Gen 6:1 ¶ And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

(Sons of God here are the angels that fell as they were considered sons of God when they were created)

Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also [is] flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.
(Notice that it says they were men of reknown ...reknown means are old been here before etc ...they fell from heaven long time ago ..and have at this point in time started mingling among men (or women) by inpreginating them ...remember God sent them to earth by kicking them out of heaven for their rebellion ... ..it is more than likely they cannot become human ..neither can they enter back into heaven ..and more than likely they may have lost some powers that they had before ..so I see this as a desperate attempt of them trying to mingle among men to try and build up their kind and live among man who does have life (which they do not have ..neither will they ever have it as they are cursed because they chose to be that ) .......

Gen 6:5 ¶ And GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.
Gen 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
Gen 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
Gen 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

The Giants were also cannibals .....I dont know that I would consider a huge giant wandering around looking for me to eat me as a godly seed ..would you ?

Anyway sorry for the ramble ..
I dont have anything really to add to the conversation (not yet anyway) but I wanted to give my 2 cents on something I read in your post ....

Thanks lol

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

If this would be that simple as you described. But it's no. Unfortunately it's quite more complicated then Angels and Demons. It's a quite longer story.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Many Ancient Falsitudes such as Angels are the product of Primitive Humans how knowing how to Explain in Books (Modern Knowledge Machines) the Appearance of Alien races , The Greys Allowed us to believe in these myths during our CRUCIAL (VITAL) developmental phase So as we did not Give up Hope Upon Understanding our History has been modified by Alien race , Better to believe in Our "Own" Myths than Alien Truths right ?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Quote [maybe the Devil has his own sons too, but there is no mention of that that I can find.]

Sure he does
Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked [one];

Its still not hard evidence to the way it can be interpreted because anyone who is of the world is a child of Satan, it does not mean litral through bloodline but by adoption and through lack of faith and attitudes. Genesis describes a similar thing when God says to Satan,

GENESIS 3
15 And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring [a] and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel."

It does not mean Satan has litural children unless he had sex with Eve and produced Cain if that is the true story. But the Bible does describe the meaning to be children of the Earth without faith as being his children or the children who hate God.

I am siding with the Bible on this one and believe this latest UFO phenomonem of the last 100 years to be a sign against God since Isreal came to be.

Israel formed in 1948 Roswell happened in 1947 to give the world a head start of losing faith to the UFO scene. Maybe the fallen Angels shot down their own to create this distruption, guess it has torn faith and prophecy down the middle in the US alone.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
As with alot of things in the Bible ...many things were both in a literal sense and in a spiritual sense .........some are both *Dual meanings ...........

We are literal ...(God is spirit) .the AC will be literal (satan who will dwell in him will be spirit)....fallen angels (who are spirit) that produced Giants (who are literal) were literal ........Jesus literally died and rose again ...(even though it did have a spiritual significance to it ....) ........
Do you see what I mean ?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

If that is the case then Cain was a by product of Satan and he has his own litral children walking the Earth amongst us maybe in the land of Nod or somewhere but I feel that in this case its spiritual. But many do believe its Biblical cover up by priests and ancient times of such thing taking place.

1 John 3

7Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. He who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous. 8He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work. 9No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God. 10This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not a child of God; nor is anyone who does not love his brother.

Love one another
11This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another. 12Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother's were righteous. 13Do not be surprised, my brothers, if the world hates you. 14We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers. Anyone who does not love remains in death. 15Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
If you also notice that there are cattle mutilations and does that seem very religious too. In the sense of Old Testemant sacrifices with Lambs and Cows.

This could be Angelic behaviour to pass from their dimention to ours, the Good Angels have access but maybe the more evil ones are making heavenly covanants to pass into the dimentional barrier of the flesh world.
Then when they do briefly they end up abducting people maybe in finding a way to stay a little human so they too can be part of this flesh being domain.

www.earthfiles.com...

October 3, 2008 Laramie, Wyoming - My investigations of the worldwide bloodless animal deaths - that law enforcement has long called “mutilations” - began in September 1979, almost thirty years ago. I was Director of Special Projects in the Denver, Colorado, CBS affiliate, that was then KMGH-TV. For nine months, eighteen hours a day without stop, I tried to get to the bottom of what was causing the animal mutilation mystery. My greatest surprises were the law enforcement who told me they knew we were dealing with “creatures from outer space,” as they put it, because of the aerial discs, beams of light and even non-human creatures encountered by eyewitnesses in pastures where mutilated animals were found.

Some how she and her son were transported, perhaps by the orange beam as the cow was. From the air, the mother recognized a mesa she associated with the Roswell, New Mexico, area. Near there, she and her son were taken into an underground cavern. Her 6-year-old son was taken from her and she was frantic to be with him, but non-humans surrounded her on a table. She fought, called them obscenities, screamed for her son and described the beings around her as “their eyes fill more than one-half of their face, like empty holes.”

Finally, a different being showed up and restored order. The mother said, “Here’s one dressed in white. Very brisk! Long fingers, real long fingers. By God! He is kind of greenish colored, too. The one in white is very brisk, calm. Seems to be the only one who knows what the hell is going on. He said, ‘Take her back now! You shouldn’t have done that’ – addressing the smaller beings with huge, black eyes

Text

[edit on 3-10-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This thread needs to be moved into religion, or preferably skunkworks. This whole thing is a big joke.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

Why is it a who joke? Okay maybe in the wrong section in some people's eyes but it stirs the minds of Ufologists to think on the boarderline.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
So more and more UFO cases are being drawn up in the media, sometimes I wonder if this is a slow progression to leading us up to some revelation, no doubt it is.

Ask a religious person abot such issues and the educated ones will say its the upcomming deception, the return of the Nephelim. Maybe this time the demons have some new technology to startle people with, we will wait and see what happens.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I will add by saying that maybe the Nephilim and demons are trying to set up their way back to heaven maybe through Babylon the cities of the world or maybe Iraq where Eden once was, the Nazi's tried to build a new race of humans and who says they never did behind closed doors? Secondly the increased sightings of UFOs and abductions after WW2 where maybe the story is not over, we know about the Roswell case, there has been other cases as well across the globe and maybe since Israel has been established again the Satanic elite and fallen ones are on a wipe-out mission of Jews once again to bring about chaos and cover-ups of the truth by using deceptive ways UFOs and social religious chaos and cover-ups.

The whole motion of this occurred in WW1 with the Armenians genocides, today no one says sorry or admits to it. Then you have the copycat scenario where Hitler probably got the idea and said they should try that out with the Jews. After WW2 the fist Nuke was used, Albert Einstein a Jews who also wanted his people to return to a safe haven of Israel which occurred in 1948. But is 1947 we have the Roswell case and in August 1945 we have Hiroshima being wiped out by a nuclear bomb.

Of course the story is not over we have the Israel Palestine dispute, although Palestine was never a culture and Israel of today was a farm less land which no one else could cultivate like some bad curse, even today the people of Gaza need help to plant because it does not work for them even though their faith comes from scripture that does not mention Palestine and the Temple Mount is also dubious when someone is speaking of it in a dream sense.

The Bible mentions that the Philistines have Nephilim bloodlines in them as they are from the Canaanite regions, maybe this whole process is once again stage two of WW2, where one lot of people wanted to build their apocalypse where now maybe with Iran and their chain of events want to build their own too with their Mardhi Army of end time fanatics.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonna
Just a small clarification... it's FALLEN Angels that pretend to be Aliens, in order to lead the masses away from the truth and validity of the Bible. If you're interested in reading more on this topic and many others, visit: One Truth

"Fallen Angels?"

You do know that anything from another culture or tradition normally becomes demonized in the other culture or tradition. Take for instance Hinduism and Zoroastrianism.

Asura (Evil Entities) to Ahura (Good Entities)

Devas (Good Entities) to Daevas (Evil Entities)

Sin was a Sumerian Moon good that became translated into something else in Judaism.

I bet you at one point, angel became noted as a negative connotation in one society.

Or if two societies came up with an existence of angels, one society would regard the other society's angels to be demons like Zoroastrian Ahura became Hindu Asura and vice versa Hindu Devas became Zoroastrian Daevas or Demons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join