It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel’s vs Aliens Agenda

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Originally posted by The time lord

Both claim to benefit man kind in it’s troubles.

Both have wanted our DNA, Aliens for their reproductive purposes, Angels for their covenant to get back to heaven and to ruin the arrival of God made in flesh known as Jesus.

Quoted both, as they are
absolute statements.

Please provide proof.

Not surprised that this is
still in A&UFO's. Should be
in Skunkworks.

Another fine example of the
ATS mods.

Disappointed,
Lex

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I am not going to provide proof of people who have experienced these things with Alien entities this is just what the general public knows and make TV series about and movies about. The reason why they need out DNA which has many reasons.

Also it is Biblically known that Angels cam down to cross breed with women hence why God caused the flood in Noah's day. It did not only effect man DNA but other animals too.
So the story ever since has been a group of mixed beings that have tried to halt God's progress (In the Bible it's described) as well as man him self because one kind of being wanted to be saved but Christ came in the flesh to do that as sacrifice. I can not prove it in any way but it's Knowledge that many people know about and websites deal with.

cavelore.com...
stargods.org...
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

www.maar.us...

Some information but like I said it's still knowleged based and nothing new.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Originally posted by The time lord

I am not going to provide proof of people who have experienced these things with Alien entities this is just what the general public knows and make TV series about and movies about. The reason why they need out DNA which has many reasons.

I expected no proof.
Only asked.

With so many people getting abducted,
channeling aliens, actually "contacting"
them, I do expect some form of proof.

Get my drift ?

Also it is Biblically known that Angels cam down to cross breed with women hence why God caused the flood in Noah's day.

Quoting the Bible is a bit like
saying cars run on magic, to
me.

It may be "biblically known", but it's
not a known fact. The fact is, the Bible
was written by the same Men you ascribe
to being "mixed".

I appreciate your interest, and search
for knowledge. I wish there were more
like you.

For me, until there are "aliens", Man-kind
is what we are, and will be.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Search out "The Urantia Book" and know "The Truth" above the phyical illusion of the "earth's" dream.

www.truthbook.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

time lord; it says the sons of heaven(the fallen angels) bred with humans
and created hybrids; they were cannibals; noah was chosen for the task because he was pure in his generations,meaning he was totally human,not a hybrid. re-read the bible carefully;true,it was written by men, but the serpent that deceived eve was a two-legged bipedal saurian, and these soul-less entitys like the grays feed off our emotions and want our dna to create a hybrid race that has a soul; we are different because of our soul matrix, we are not born either light or dark but must choose our path; just as the dark aliens fear mankind ever venturing into space for the human is the fiercest warrior GOD HAS EVER CREATED. and they fear we will be their demise.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
There are many historical sites of archeology where the Bible is correct, many cities and ancient cities that without the Bible people of today would not know where to start looking.

There has been many instances of Giant human bones being found in desserts and are written all over ancient cultures as well as the flood story.
It's in our history but todays people won't admit it because you will forever ruin the economy of science that need the theory of evolusion to fun it's searches and experiements. The national news would report bones found of an old ape than bones found of an old giant being that looked like man. Too much evidence has gone by without anyone one being interested, it would effect all other religions and science all at the same time and we can not have that in this age.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
This thread should be moved to religion and spirituality. Or skunk works...

Sorry not sure how I got it wrong but if a moderator likes to move it please do and that being the right location thanks.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
A RE-TYPE NEEDED CORRECTING:

There are many historical sites of archeology where the Bible is correct, many cities and ancient cities that HAVE BEEN FOUND BUT without the Bible THE people of today would not know where to start looking.

There has been many instances of Giant human bones being found in desserts LET ALONE WHAT IS WRITTEN all over ancient cultures as well as the flood story.
It's in our history, but todays people won't admit it because you will forever ruin the economy of THE science INDUSTRY that need the theory of evolusion to FUND it's RE-searches and experiements. The national news would RATHER report bones found of an old ape than bones found of an old giant being that looked like man. THE PROBLEM IS THAT THESE BONES ARE FOUND IN ARAB COUNTRIES AND THEY WOULD NEVER ADMIT TO IT PUBLICALLY LET ALONE BIBLICAL EVIDENCE BEING FOUND. Too much evidence has gone by without anyone one being interested, it would effect all other religions and science all at the same time and we can not have that in this age it seems.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If a situation was presented today and Alien's showed up or they tried using Alien Ufo propagander to get noticed and keep us believing a lie, how would you could you find the truth? The only way is to see what our history says and with religion which is a good back bone with these historical paranormal experiences. But no matter waht even if something happens without any form of explanation you know that it's a trick. But what if it was announced what which side would people turn to? Will Christians lose faith for seeing for real a massive UFO fleet with a message or will religions unite in athiestic behaviour or would we fight them off?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
You are the aliens and angels every other faucet of it is you working through time. If you were to locate your places of existance you would find many because of THe Eternal Spirit has taken on many bodies to create a more perfected form.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
We are new to this creation we have only been around 6 days according to God and it took 7 days to make. So in a way we strangers to existence and not liked by the ones before and made jealouse of like a new kid in the family.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

The sixth day it was created the seventh day was to relax in it .
Intercropping planets with life is done a lot, you give the planet the ingrediants it needs to survive then life. Starships brought the stuff.

Four dozen crafts brought the stuff needed. 48 crafts. And One Big StarCruiser hovered for the supplies demand.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
What I don't understand is if these Grey or Grays are so advanced and clever and travel light years and yet by their own demise can not self reproduce then they are probably not that smart. Which tells me that another agenda is at play here and their hidden sneeky behaviour has nothing to do with keeping us happy.

Biblically it makes sense since the Nephilim Angel/human hybrids could not reproduce either and the new generation are trying to find a genetic way to translate Heavenly realms with this reality in order to pee God off it seems.

When the fake invasion happens don't buy into straight away, expect a deception first, don't fall into the trap just yet.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The best explanation I ever read was from someone who was chosen from childhood, due to his psi abilities, to work with a more nodic type et, and who then moved to grey territory (US) and was forced to deal with them as well due to the agreements reached by 2 principal groups (out of 3 apparently) that have been involved on earth for a long time. He could recognize the signatures of beings, living, dead, human non-human. A few of the ets visiting do not fall into those groups and have a very unusual signature, which he picked up on during a siting (in other words not human or grey by our understanding but very foreign to us). He was also healed by an angel, and for a brief moment saw them watching our planet, but they took this from him as he was not yet pure enough to have this sight. His explanation was that angels (and therefore possibly the fallen ones too) do not live in corporate bodies, and have a completely unique signature. All living and deceased beings have a signature associated with their state (ie. alive or not) and with their race (ie. human or not). If they have chosen to work for the fallen ones, they are demons. If they're strong in their psi abilities they can be a real pain to have around. You can have demons that were human and demons that were et here in the earth sphere.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I was just curious, are you two in the same hospital, seeng the same shrink, or possibly in the same cult?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

Are you one of those Agents that are on ATS denying everything? I would not be suprised. Are there forces of Good and Evil, well I know so.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Angels are existing and only those ones are making fear mongering against them, whose are afraid of them. Angels can be considered as Aliens? On a way, definitely. Also in the reality they're not aliens. But on a way, whose don't know them, yes, they may consider them as aliens. Are they fallen angels? No. There are fallen angels, but they lives among us. Do they need our DNAs? Definitely not. They're not here to harvest or make a gathering operation. But this DNA gathering story from Hollywood is one part of the fear mongering operation. Angels are monitoring us closely by a very good reason. And those ones, whose are afraid of angels, making the propaganda against them, heck, live a good life and you don't need to afraid of them anymore.

Religions, religious leaders are also afraid, because all the religions knows that they have something to hide, something to deny. But secrets cannot be hided forever, especially not from angels. World cannot be controlled by lies. Well. But I believe it's not our problem too. I'm gladly foreseeing the day, when they will reveal themselves and bring a little order into this chaos, which rules the planet. I believe that will be a joyful day.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Yeah, if it satisfies your extremely insane mind, I am totally an agent on ATS. I am an agent that works a normal 9-5 job and drives a Mercedes.

Maybe you guys should face the facts that you all have mental problems.

You won't see one person in my life tell me I need mental help. You can't say the same for yourself, and neither can the other people who are on your nuts (mystiq) in this thread.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

The trouble is the breeding programmes and people's experiences with Alien babies or babies taken away during an obduction. That is the main problem here and forseen in the Bible, that the days of Noah will come again. That is the worry of the situation, that maybe our own scienctific laws will justify Angelic activity on Earth because we broke the rules first and openned the gate.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Supply one ounce, one shred of proof for your ridiculous statements. I dare you. If you cannot, then you are a liar, flat out, making things up, trying to create drama, etc.

Alien babies during "OBDUCTION"? Did you mean "abduction"?

Seriously, show me ONE CASE where you can provide proof.

Your sentences above don't even make sense. Try to read the whole thing and make one idea out of your statement. It's like you're typing just to be typing and making things up as you go.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by rocksarerocks]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join