It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel’s vs Aliens Agenda

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Both claim to benefit man kind in it’s troubles.

Both have wanted our DNA, Aliens for their reproductive purposes, Angels for their covenant to get back to heaven and to ruin the arrival of God made in flesh known as Jesus.

Implants – Mark of the beast rising.
Blood drinking and flesh eating – to keep their forms in our dimension
Aliens Appear like entities- travel through solid objects – Angels known to be light also appear and disappear, UFOs do the same.

Both above the Earth in our skys as one realm where the one who is in charge is known Prince of the air.

Arch Angles are known to be very big also in size and many NASA objects have said to be also by estimation, they could be the good ones not the bad guys.

Ezekiel’s wheels said to be able to see through time of future events meaning distort time.

Both are known to have telepathy of thought.

Could our need for Alien technology be a way of making technology that fits in this dimension for only to be used by these Aliens or fallen Angels for their own benefits to rule our earth rather than the other way round since they can not stay in our realm for too long?

Rapture vs Abduction the two could form a deception for the ones who stay and won’t believe it if Aliens show up.

People waiting for contact at some point, conspiracies suggests its going to happen and people really want to know, a bit like waiting for a Messiah.

Any more similarities people like to add or opinions on thoughts.

Either the Bible and mans religious experiences are all Alien contact or Aliens are what the Bible says, Demons and Angels.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Aliens and Angels are one in the same.
To see this truth depends on your level of faith in the Lord and just how much you have allowed yourself to be deceived.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I believe in the Bible and was just wondering what people thought and maybe they could see there is a connection.

Many stray away from the Bible because of the UFO and Alien based media on TV cartoon networks when the evidence of other life is presented in a book that has been said to span 2500 years or more, obviously it has grown in size too from the start.

In a the next decade who will know the Bible well? The UK won't in a big way I say, and people will rather be convinced of dots in the sky than the real threat within.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Just a small clarification... it's FALLEN Angels that pretend to be Aliens, in order to lead the masses away from the truth and validity of the Bible. If you're interested in reading more on this topic and many others, visit: One Truth

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Great thread much wisdom here.... I also have theorized this..and seen similar connections. But also consider the "cloud" Isrealites followed through wilderness.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The cloud today would be seen also as some UFO mist produced by a machine hence why I am reverting back to the original ideas of Angels, God's and demons because today people are losing one knowledge for another when the previous one may be the missing piece of it all.
Mist could also mean the openning of other dimentions of rifts through space and time.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
In my opinion UFOs/Aliens will be very much part of ONe World Gov of the antichrist in the end times.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
In my opinion UFOs/Aliens will be very much part of ONe World Gov of the antichrist in the end times.

Yes a lot of Christians believe that these days as they are so similar to the past and the Bible does predict that these things will come about like signs in the sky.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
So true, the aliens will have a huge impact on the End of Days scenario.
There will need to be an army of soulless soldiers to enforce martial law, and that army will be the hybrids they have been creating for years and years now.
Once one piece of the puzzle comes together, the rest just fall into place.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
where have aliens ever said they want t help humanity?,thats only a conception based upon hope.

im not saying they are hostile i am saying they havnt told us anything,they dont interfere.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
i believe they are one and the same.

before i came to ATS i have spent many nights up wondering about such things. i had wondered how come everytime i watched something about alien abductions (before i caem to ATS) in the reproduction of peoples abductions, there would be a few greys, then one who looked human would enter the chambers and talk to the abductee. that one human looking alien, also looked like what the popular belief of jesus christ looks like.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
When I was younger and digilinty pursuing my spiritual meditations I kept drawing parallels and analogies to a similiar concept as this.

I can't say for sure if it's genetic memories or collective conciousness that triggered said distinctions, but I think there might be some truth to what is being discussed here.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Why do these Greys come to those who sleep? Like Angels they too do the same or people dream about them. But the theory is this that they are not of this dimension and they need a rift in the astral plane through our minds to connect to this world hence why people feel abducted and feel like they travel through the ceiling when they do. Matter does not go through solid objects so I guess it's spiritual based which again people of today deny we have one because of science.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

wow, and all this time i thought Jesus was lord and and the angels were on the lords side. This is a twist. I'm confused to be sure' My world just turned upside down.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Sorry to say some bad Angels do exist 1-3rd of them rebelled and have been trying to make their own Jesus saviour covenant with Human flesh ever since. From them spawned Human Animal hybrids- today science is reverting an excuse back. The Hybrids of these and Angel hybrids that died in Noah’s flood - Genesis 6 left the demons souls behind of these Giant hybrids. There is a heavenly war and the anti-Christian conspiracy of take the crosses down- Da Vinci Codes theories to evolution and fear of world destruction through terrorism is in fact a ploy to get Humans harmonised in lack of faith without protection whist allowing these entities through our weak souls.

Guess the ancients were right and maybe so is Halloween traditions in what is tries to say by scaring off Ghosts because what we lack today is the defence to do so, because scientifically we have not advanced the proof of it going on so we become sitting ducks looking for physical proof when that is not the varible to be using.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Why do these Greys come to those who sleep? Like Angels they too do the same or people dream about them. But the theory is this that they are not of this dimension and they need a rift in the astral plane through our minds to connect to this world hence why people feel abducted and feel like they travel through the ceiling when they do. Matter does not go through solid objects so I guess it's spiritual based which again people of today deny we have one because of science.

My two cents:

They use a person who is in an altered state of consciousness, probably a Hypnagogic state. It likely involves quantum entanglement and some psychokinetic phenomena resulting from the altered state. Note it doesnt always have to be sleep. Various other things can induce Altered States, for instance Driving, Religious Ceremonies and Occult Rituals.

Its not just Greys, which I would argue is only one phantasm of a much more ancient and greater phenomena. Faeries, Jinn, Demons, and Angels have operated this way for thousands of years according to folklore and myth.

For the record though I dont think this phenomena can be simplified into "Fallen Angels" or New World Order conspiracies. This is something much bigger and beyond our basic comprehension.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Also this post was to see if people can come up with other theories about how the two have similar stories.

For example they both clain to help man kind and also reveal the first contact like it's the next Messiah.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This thread should be moved to religion and spirituality. Or skunk works...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
From what I can gather, angels are generally sent as a kind of intermediary to "soften" God's harsher judgments. With Lot, for instance, they worked with him to save his family but also save anybody else in Sodom and Gamorrah who might deserve saving. When Abraham was going to slice open his son, Isaac, an angel appeared to stop him. And even when people came to check out Jesus's empty crypt, they were there instead of Jesus to kind of "soften the blow," as it were.

The way they show up to correct errors and soften extremes like that makes me think more of time travelers observing and fixing things in the past.

Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hi/
Angels(Angelos)..meaning, a Messenger of God.
There are dominians and thrones of the Angel types.....this is in the Old Testament(Septuagint)
'' headed by the seven highest archangels; their names are Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel, Salaphiel, Jegudiel, Barachiel.

The Alien(beings, from the outer world) also claim to bring a message.
So, both it seems, carry within them, a message that should be told.........

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." -2nd Corinthians 11:13-14

A feastday was established in November -- the ninth month from March (with which month the year began in ancient times) -- in accordance with the 9 Ranks of Angels. The eighth day of the month was decreed for the intended Sobor [Assemblage] of all the Heavenly Powers -- in conjunction with the Day of the Dread Last-Judgement of God, which the holy fathers called the "Eighth Day" -- since after this age in which the seven days [of Creation] have elapsed will come the "Eighth Day" -- and then "shalt come the Son of Man in His Glory and all the holy Angels together with Him" (Mt 25:31).

The Angelic Ranks are divided into three Hierarchies: highest, middle, and lowest. In the Highest Hierarchy are included the three Ranks: the Seraphim, Cherubim and Thrones. Closest of all to the MostHoly Trinity stand the six-winged Seraphim [Seraphimy] (Flaming, and Fiery) (Is 6:12).

Also for more information concerning Angels.....Here for those that would like to read about them.

Im not sure if this helps, but Here's a direct Link to talk to an angel.

helen

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join