It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white orbs in AF Weather Satellite images

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
While at the air force weather satellite page, this morning, I found some anomalies. Lots of little white dots, especially in the pacific ocean near Mexico, that seem to move and some disappear. I am in the middle of emailing them to ask about it. I am sure that if I get a reply it will be the usual response saying it is a defect, weather balloon or swamp gas but I will try anyways. If I ever get a response I will post it here. What I was wondering is if anyone else has noticed this and/or if anyone knows what they are?

Air Force Weather Satellite

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
animation from AF Weather DEC 1

I can zoom in on my browser to 400% and see these easier. In this animation you can see the white orbs/balls/dots all over the pacific without zooming in.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
the square looking cloud formation above the orbs seems strange ??

lots of fine lines in amongst the square formations,

anyone else see what i mean ??

snoopyuk

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by oregongal
I can zoom in on my browser to 400% and see these easier. In this animation you can see the white orbs/balls/dots all over the pacific without zooming in.

Beautiful clouds. I can't even say these are "small" clouds because on that scale, it's still a pretty large size. Sorry no UFOs or other abnormalities can be seen.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I cant see anything but clouds forming and disapating sorry cant see any UFO'S and i spent some time searching, when you saw the orbs was it on a page that updates hourly? for instance are the pics on that site now from later in the day? cos they seem to have gone.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Maybe its the Aurora aircraft contrails. "Donuts on a stick"

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The images are updated in about 15 minute intervals. There aren't many on the images from today. A few are popping up in southern California, Arizona and New Mexico right now.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Orbs in the Gulf

These are the orbs that I am talking about. There were tons of them yesterday and they appear to move independently of the clouds. Today, in the areas where all the orbs were, they seem to be experiencing technical difficulties.

top topics

join