It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge craft, triangular shapes, football field sizes??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
There are many people that have claimed to view huge crafts soring silently through the skies all over the world. The Alleged TR3B, Aurora, whatever....they seem to go by many names. Some of them are triangular in shape, others have been claimed to be football field in size.
I have read the papers of numerous scientists/physicists who claim to know of these craft and their reverse engineered origins as well.

Are there no videos or stories of daytime occurrences? No more of the, "I know a guy who said he saw" sorts of stories either. As many of you who have been around for a while know, I am skeptical of the alien invasion beliefs...but an open mind is always necessary. I am an ex Navy F 18 guy who has total confidence that WE are capable of designing and flying the alleged technological marvels that have been supposedly witnessed. There are even those of us in the aircraft forum that discuss things that we have seen and know to have been tested...in the "Black" but not too "Black" world.

Anyway, I am curious to hear any stories and see any videos/pictures of these craft that have been sighted. I even listen to Coast to Coast and have heard of Art Bell's experience with the triangular shaped silent craft????

They are militaryand I honestly believe that, but I am open for you to try and teach me differently??? Just because it cannot be put into the proverbial "Box" does not mean it's alien!

Your thoughts and responses are appreciated,
Peace, Mondo

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Mondogiwa]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I have camped several times in the Canadian North and have had quite a few experiences involving strange phenomenon and the triangular black craft. The most memorable experience happened two years ago when a buddy and I were hiking in Nunavut. We had been noticing an airplane for most of the morning which seemed to be triangular in shape and flying very high.

At one point this plane came much closer to the earth and we could distinctly see that it was black and triangular although not much else. At the time I thought it looked like a Stealth Bomber but it was a perfect triangle with no exhaust. In addition after it had climbed out of sight we were blasted with gale force winds that had not been apparent at all before hand.

While we were still remarking on how cool the plane was we encountered two soldiers wearing snow-camo and big bulky headsets. They told us that we would have to leave the area because they were conducting "seismic testing" in the area and our presence would disturb the results. While we weren't too bummed about being told to leave I did have the presence of mind to ask the soldier about the plane we had seen. To my surprise he told us that it was "one of theirs" and it was helping them collect data.

My friend and I have discussed this incident many times since and come to conclusion that it was damned odd. First the plane was silent and looked like nothing we had ever seen and the two soldiers had seemingly appeared out of nowhere. The "siesmic testing" excuse they gave us was also a little fishy since we could see no other equipment or people at all. My friend also had the distinct impression the two soldiers were American which made it a little odd that they should be in Canada.

join