It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I talk to a staff member?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I need to clarify a few rules that I have concerns about with a staff member. Would the rules allow me to ask about interpretations about specific rules to certain staff members or would they rather have me look at the rules to know what I need to know? I just have a few things to ask, specifically, about certain things that have gone on before, in regards to my account. Can I do that?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
I need to clarify a few rules that I have concerns about with a staff member. Would the rules allow me to ask about interpretations about specific rules to certain staff members or would they rather have me look at the rules to know what I need to know? I just have a few things to ask, specifically, about certain things that have gone on before, in regards to my account. Can I do that?

Yes, use the Complaints/Suggestions function.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
use the suggestion/complaint form or u2u someone imo

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'm just too slow.

irl.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Thanks Intrepid. I felt that the complaints or the suggestions form was used only for complaints. I just need to clear a few things up with some staff members. That's all. o_o.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
As previously mentioned, use the complaint/suggestion feature. Or feel free at any time to u2u any staff member.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join