It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien abductions and visitations in Australia….

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Whitley Strieber interviews Australian MUFON Director, Glennys McKay. She describes a lifetime of close encounter with beings similar to what Charles Hall describes as the 'tall whites.' These are mostly multiple witness encounters, including one that happened in 1968 when she was cured of terminal cancer. youtube.com... pt 1/5

UFO - Encounters in australia pt 1/3
youtube.com...

Hear the credible testimony of an abduction encounter and see the extraordinary evidence left behind. youtube.com... The Australian Highway UFO Alien Encounter 1/6

The very fact that it’s happening in Australia proves that it’s a worldwide phenomenon and not just based solely in America.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
no replies...........

does no one care about what's going on in Australia....?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I care

Just finished watching the first of 6 of The Australian Highway UFO Alien Encounter,I hope all the witnesses she names have come forward as well?

The lady doing the interview annoys me for some reason,she`s coming across kind of patronizing or fake sympathy for the wont of a better word though could be just me?

Interesting so far,and looking forward to what evidence they say they have.

2-3/6 she selling a book and there`s a lot of hearsay,which is n`t good for her credibility.
I`m off to watch the rest.

5/6 and no evidence in sight just more and more hearsay and I cant be bothered watching any more of it.

I have not clicked on all the links yet,is there mention of the Nullabor event between a ufo lifting a car with five or so family members off the road for some distance,I remember that one from about ten years ago or so?

Cheers for putting them up

[edit on 2-12-2007 by gps777]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
no replies...........

i didnt realise the original post was made. Things tend to get bumped out fairly quickly.

The third video has been around for a little while. A good watch. Aussie UFO stories are usually quite interesting.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by pezza]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

thanks for the response....

the interview with whitley strieber was the most convincing i think, as it goes hand in hand with Halls encounters....

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I think I might direct this thread towards Charles Hall’s story and the credibility of the existence of the Tall whites, instead of the Aussie encounters……..

Charles Hall: Tall Whites Pt.1
youtube.com...

A little info…

Whitley Strieber interviews Charles Hall and Gerry Zeitlin about the Tall White extraterrestrials that reside on Earth. Charles James Hall is a physicist and an Information Technology professional. He and his wife make their home in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Comparison

Glennys McKay Pt.1
youtube.com...

[edit on 3-12-2007 by andre18]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
no replies...........

I care, I'm always interested in UFO event's in dear old OZ, we've had some interesting cases down under over the year's, the Fredrick Valentich disappearance being the most documented case, and the Nullabor event was the Knowles family.

For a good account of Aussie encounters you should read Bill Chalker's The Oz Files, or visit his site

www.theozfiles.com...

or Keith Basterfield's site

www.auforn.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Globule

thanks for the links 'Globule' i didn't know we hade our own alien/ufo researcher 'Bill Chalker.'

"Aboriginal myths incorporate the idea of "sky beings", with the Wandjina being among the most interesting to consider. The Wandjina have been preserved in a fascinating oral tradition and in a large collection of rock paintings scattered throughout the Kimberley region of northern Australia. The paintings have received all manner of interpretations from stylised representations of a pervasive myth system to naive "ancient astronaut" theories.

It is however fascinating to see that the indigenous tribes viewed the Wandjina as "the spirit in the cloud." Indeed, the unique painting style shows a logical sequence from human figures to stylised representations of clouds. This duality of anthropomorphic form and "clouds" is widespread in primitive cultures and finds an interesting parallel in the biblical accounts in "Exodus."

While this line of thought is suggestive of superior "sky beings" acting as cultural catalysts for primitive societies, I should point out that making mythological component comparisons, can make for interesting exercises, full of emotive similarities, but are purely speculative. "

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
i hope they come over the ditch to new zealand

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Globule

and the Nullabor event was the Knowles family.

Yes thanks thats the one.

Link about it here

My brother inlaw worked out in the Nullabor working for the railroads,living in a place called Forrest,out in the middle of no where really.I had heard about orbs or lights called Mimbi lights(sp?),I think their called (sounds aboriginal to me?) anyway I asked him when they moved back to Perth if he had ever seen anything like them,He said working nights he saw them a lot and scared the crap out of him numerous times,as they would fly straight at him,weird?

I`ll be taking a trip out there in a few years and plan on sticking around a while to maybe seeing these things hopefully for myself and the Missus.

Cheers for the other other links,will have a look.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

It’s interesting that they describe the craft as "a slightly angular egg in an egg-cup shape with a yellow centre."

Because it sounds similar to what Jim Sparks says, when he's interviewed on coasttocoast. youtube.com... 1/16

In a special 5-hour show, Art Bell conducted a 4-hour interview with Jim Sparks, who discussed his eighteen years as an alien abductee. Sparks, whose conscious recall experiences are documented in his book, The Keepers, explained that he initially resisted being abducted, but gradually shifted into a mode of cooperation.

His main encounters, telepathic in nature, were with two types of Grays; one type he referred to as "true" Grays that were biological beings. The other type of Gray, a shorter entity known as a "worker," was half-robotic, he said. Interestingly, Sparks claimed that the aliens' harvesting of human reproductive material is used to make the worker Grays. The large eyes of the Grays are capable of absorbing energy, not unlike solar panels, he added. One of the key messages they shared with him: humanity is killing the Earth via environmental damage.

On one occasion, Sparks said he was allowed to view a stunning alien craft that he described as the size of four big houses. Inside a windowed dome he saw humans and ETs moving about. He reported seeing US military personnel aboard a spacecraft, and believes that secretive black budget elements of the government have cut deals with the aliens. Sparks said he's also had encounters with "Reptilians," some of whom are 9-10 ft. tall, with red pupils and a oversized brain, housed in a skull that hangs out over their eyes.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hey guys, thanks for the info!
The Glennys McKay interview was amazing, i need some more time to check out some of the other links!

I Live in Melbourne and have seen 3 unidentified objects here. 2 were spheres, and the other was a very strange comet looking thing that was only visible for and instant (possibly a very close shooting star though). The first Sphere was metallic in appearance, whilst the second was very distant but still appeared artificial. Both were stationary and then disappeared but i didn't see them disappear . I have a couple of photos of one sighting, but they arnt too much to boast about imo.

UFO's appear anywhere and everywhere, im sure you have read about sightings from all over the world, even though there seems to be more in the US. I hope to see more in the future and with any luck i will get some decent footage

Have you guys ever seen something you can't explain?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hipocracy

I Live in Melbourne and have seen 3 unidentified objects here. 2 were spheres, and the other was a very strange comet looking thing that was only visible for and instant (possibly a very close shooting star though). The first Sphere was metallic in appearance, whilst the second was very distant but still appeared artificial. Both were stationary and then disappeared but i didn't see them disappear . I have a couple of photos of one sighting, but they arnt too much to boast about imo.

Wow, hold on a sec, you've seen a few of those metallic spheres, was it like a bright light and all, zigzagging appearing in one place and then a mile away somewhere else a second later..?

Have you guys ever seen something you can't explain?

Well yes I’ve seen a lot of stuff, but not craft of any sort, i myself have had allot of encounters with beings who I’m not sure exactly what they are.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Nah, the spheres were both totally still . The comet looking thing just went straight diagonally down.

I'll read your other thread now, looks interesting to saw the least!

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I still remember when the Knowles story originally broke on the television here in Melbourne. The networks made the family look fairly stupid. Admittedly, the Knowles weren't the most "cosmopolitan" people but they seemed very honest and deeply frightened by the event.

In later years, I believe it was Nexus Magazine that ran an article that gave a far more balanced account of events and said witnesses - and pointed toward a deliberate attempt by the "television networks" to debunk the family. As I understand it, there was incredible physical evidence - dents in the roof of the car where the alleged UFO attempted to pick them up via mechanic means - and a black carbon substance that coated the car. I believe Nexus gave some interesting results on that "powder" but don't quote me on that.

Funnily enough, It's that very story that has made me too "wary" to drive along the Nullabor to Perth... lol!

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Thanks for the background story on the Knowles, I think I might find myself on alert the next time I go to Perth

also something I found on another Aussie abduction case…….

Betty Barney Hill Abduction Incident 1/6
www.youtube.com...
No other UFO abduction incident has received as much notoriety and credibility as the Barney and Betty Hill UFO encounter that took place in New Hampshire in the 60's.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Glenny's story is amazing. I read about that a while back. She seems very genuine, like most Queenslanders.

It's funny that most of the Australian sightings are in Queensland. Although, it does make you wonder, they are Queenslanders after all. There is something in the water up there.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dingleberry77

It's funny that most of the Australian sightings are in Queensland.

I guess that's the same thing like the many many crop circles based in certain parts of England.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I just wanted to point out that one of the best documentaries I had seen on TV over the past couple of decades was the one about Australian UFO cases and abductions. Just clicking on the videos in the OP post, it might be the second video labeled 1/3 that's from that, maybe. I'll know after I watch the whole thing and hopefully other parts. But it included the case where two completely different families were abducted when they pulled over on a highway and under hypnosis their stories all matched up. They also found the UFO landing marks by the side of the highway. That might be the incident that's being covered in the last video, I'll know after I watch it. But yes, some of us do care about Australian UFO cases.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Elhardt

thanks for caring....

Here's another interesting vid on Australian alien / UFO stuff.

Australia's Spectacular UFO
youtube.com...

Hundreds of Witnesses, in fear and wonder, saw this most unusual UFO activity in Australia. Police were among the witnesses

top topics

<<   2 >>

join