It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo in Croatia, covered by the media, photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
so, there was apparently a ufo sighting over a small town in croatia, which happened on Wednesday, early in the morning. it was in the news, and they showed an amateur video taken by a local man who wanted to stay anonymous.

photos and story

the photos dont show much, and i cant find the video anywhere (ill keep trying).

so, 10 people or so noticed the object, and they notified the police, who, allegedly, filmed the object with a thermal camera.
the police say they know about the incident, but have not filmed the object.

i doubt the story will develop significantly, but if it does, ill keep you updated.

im just glad that it was on the news

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Wow, I was totally NOT expecting that story to be in a completely different language. Translation please? Because, without the translation it just looks like a few black pictures with little balls of light in them.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
the translation isnt really necessary, all the information on the site is in my initial post.

like i said, if anything else comes up, ill report it.

yeah, one more thing, the site is credible, as it is a web site of a large and respectable private tv channel in croatia.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
All good. My fault though, i didn't completely read your post. I was distracted at the time.
Keep me informed though.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It could be a UFO but it also could be a secret croatian airforce experimenting with new technologies.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I wish someone could translate for me.

Could I buy a vowel please, Alex?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I wish someone could translate for me.

Could I buy a vowel please, Alex?

UFO over Metkovic

We're bringing you exclusive photos of UFO appearing over Metkovic.
A viewer, who wanted to stay anonymus, sent us a video of the flying object. recorded on wednesday early morning.

Once he placed the camera in the static position, an object was seen randomly moving left, right and around the axis.

This strange phenomenon was allegedly witnessed by about dozens of locals in the time frame of 30 minutes.

They also notified police who was thought to have recorded the object with a thermal camera.

The Metkovic police department said they've been informed about the phenomenon but denied any video recording of it.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nightsider2007

Is this the one? I found a couple of threads, so hopefully this is the right article and video to go with it.
UFO over Croatia

If you don't wish to go to the site, you can view the vid only.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

Probably not.
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Anything about your video that doesn't say "bird"?

edit on 4/20/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

Probably not.
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Anything about your video that doesn't say "bird"?

edit on 4/20/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

No, if it were in english I could understand it. Also take out tons of that wind whipping about so you could hear something. It could be nothing, of course. I don't remember how long ago the article was. I caught it on DIGG today. My blonde must have shown through because I forgot to check the date of the thread. Oh well, my bad. Sorry.

top topics

join