It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Population reduction - Chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So I've been looking for many ways on how they will do it.

But chemtrails are the main thing mystery we face today.

It is for fact that a usual jet aeroplane does not spread clouds this big.

We still have planes in the same area spreading usual disappearing contrails, just where we see these undeniable huge stripes of clouds.

Chemtrails are also officially denied, while in our german Air Force it was officially stated that ( we also have chemtrails here ) our airforce has put up huge artificial clouds to hide our planes in.
Now you all know the "owning the weather by 2025" documents in which you also find a "future model" for artificial clouds.

Now if we look at that it's almost undeniable that something is going on.

Now fact is that chemtrails are more intensified over large population area.
Everyone can see that.

But the real scary part is that many people reporting feeling of dizziness and depression under particular influence of those clouds in some areas.

It is my personal believe that our airlines have something put in their fuel, that is causing these excreme cloudbuilding contrails -> chemtrails.
I guess that those are having an effect not only on our feelings but also weakening our imune systems.

I have some source informations to share with you:

www.youtube.com...

I know there is no hard proof in these videos but i think that they show some interesting aspects, that you should not deny!

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Paul the seeker]

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker
Chemtrails are also officially denied, while in our german Air Force it was officially stated that ( we also have chemtrails here ) our airforce has put up huge artificial clouds to hide our planes in.
Now you all know the "owning the weather by 2025" documents in which you also find a "future model" for artificial clouds.

Clouds don't hide aircraft. The "clouds" they use to hide from missiles and other aircraft are called chaff. It's strips of aluminum and other radar reflective materials designed to lure missiles off course and keep them from being shot down. It has nothing to do with supposed chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Originally posted by Paul the seeker

Clouds don't hide aircraft. The "clouds" they use to hide from missiles and other aircraft are called chaff. It's strips of aluminum and other radar reflective materials designed to lure missiles off course and keep them from being shot down. It has nothing to do with supposed chemtrails.

Watch the video.

I'm not talking about chaff.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I already watched it in another thread. And provided links proving that chaff DOES create images on weather radar. The NWS has had weather radar images predicting major storms that turned out to be chaff clouds from military exercises. I'm willing to be that all of those areas that had the weather radar images were in military exercise areas, at the time military exercises were going on. Every "chemtrail plane" that I've seen someone show pictures of were big planes. A fighter or smaller plane couldn't carry enough to be useful.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Australia's has been and is being hit by massive chemtrail activity. Been going on for at least 7 years.

Now zionist Howard has been ousted as PM, we wait to see if the new Labour government under Rudd, will continue the deliberate poisoning of his 'fellow Aussies'. And we'll see if big-mouth freak Garrett will put his portfolio where his mouth has been for the past several years.

Yes, the zionists run Australia, just as they control US, UK, etc. But they didn't manage to install their handmaiden Turnbull, and their long-time wh*re Howard is now history. Remains to be seen now if the new government will tolerate zionist chemtrailing of Australia ... or if the zionists will have to pack their chem-filth in their kit-bag and head back to the US, where folk seem happy to serve them.

In the meantime, it's up to people to 'out' those in the chemtrail industry, no matter how small their role in this crime against society.

Chemtrails dont' begin and end with the pilots of the chem-spray planes.

Many, many thousands of people are involved.

They're paying their mortgages and holiday homes and kids' school fees from their participation in this foul crime.

Those who produce the chemtrails, for example. Chemtrails don't grow on trees. The poison is manufactured. People do the manufacturing. They weigh and mix the stuff.

Then there are those involved in production who order the ingredients.

There are those who supply the ingredients.

Others deliver the chemtrails from the manufacturing plant to the airports.

Others are involved in the storage of the filth.

Others are involved in loading planes with the stuff.

Then there are the pilots who know they're dropping poison on millions of their fellow citizens. Do they care? Do they hell ! All they care about is PAY . Money ! Money to buy cars and stupid brand-name consumer sh*t.

None of these people are entitled to protection.

The know EXACTLY what they're doing. And they take the money and tell themselves no-one will ever know. They sign confidentiality agreements with their zionist masters, promising not to reveal their role in the mass poisoning of entire nations.

So 'out' a chemtrail worker today. And tomorrow. And the next day.

They and their zionist masters are killing us just as surely as if they were using guns. They're poisoning children who aren't even born yet -- your children, and your grandchildren and great grandchildren. They're killing you and yours slowly, but they intend to kill you alright.

So no mercy ! Self defence and protection of current and future generations justifies the outing of ALL chemtrail workers now and forever, until THEY feel the heat !

Either that, or resign yourself to dying horribly and leaving your loved-ones to the mercy of the stinking zionist scum.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

Oh my!

First the illuminati, then was the Freemasons and now the bilderbergers and the Zionists oO. I wonder who really rules the world or all of them together.

But to be honest i don't think the pilots know what they're doing.
This word is run by secrecy and one knows more than another, and if you think about it it's easier not to tell the pilots than asking them..

However what do you think do they put in their fuel? Heavy metals?
It is crystal clear that a usual contrail does not produce clouds like that, they have to have something in their fuel.

But btw, is this picture confirmed real?

I think it's not only that but they have something special in their fuel, that comes out of the engine directly.

I just received the proof:

www.youtube.com...

Unfortunately this vid is in german, anyway the reporter claims that scientists are experimenting to put sulfurdioxyde into the jet fuil and spread it all across the earth to counter global warming. What a poor lie but a proof at the same time.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It's nothing sweetie, don't worry, it happens to everyone, no, really...

Anyone been having that sort of trouble lately? You look up, you see a bloody great vaporous intimidating ejaculation smeared against the azure and the lead immediately falls out of your pencil?

And look, it comes out of a great silver duralumin phallus. How are you ever going to compete with such egregious machismo, such stratospheric potency?

It makes you think; it makes you shrink.

Uncle Sigmund would have loved this thread.

I'm flagging it for unintentional humour.

Okay, the Antipodean Antisemite wasn't very funny, but I'm sure he was doing his sorry best.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by Astyanax]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul the seeker

Yes it's real, no it's not a chemtrail. That's where the fuel dump valves are located. If they're spraying chemicals out of the fuel dump then that plane is in a world of hurt.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Paul the seeker

Yes it's real, no it's not a chemtrail. That's where the fuel dump valves are located. If they're spraying chemicals out of the fuel dump then that plane is in a world of hurt.

This is a world of hurt.

But I'm sure it's in the fuel.

I've edited my post with a new vid that kind of proven it.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by Paul the seeker]

new topics

top topics

join