It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Base Photographed By Japanese Moon Probe?!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelc01 "All images , photos, and videos wiil available in a two year time frame.

LOL come on now it takes time to doctor all those photos before releasing them you know

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by goner

Hey Dave! Welcome aboard!!

It would be great if you can post the better res pics that you have, in this forum so that all can get an opportunity to see and analyze them. We have experts here that aren't available anywhere else on the net!!

Let's see what you've got!! Bring 'em on!

Cheers!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hey everybody. Peace be with you all. I've been reading alot of the messages posted in here and many are VERY interesting. Now, I am new around here, so no disrespect intended to anyone. But if I may make one observation. I never really gave any thought at all to mars, the moon, antarctica, ufos, etc etc until a few days ago. I thought it was all bs. I didn't see a ufo or anything like that. I just asked myself a question i had never asked myself before, which was, what is the moon, really ? and what makes me think i know? i've never been there... I'm not sure i BELIEVE any of this yet, I'm still somewhat skeptical. BUT i will say, for the first time, it seems to be a good possibility to me... i have seen some things on the web that were pretty convincing, but there's alot of bs on the web too. Then again, being a christian and knowing the bible, i find the similarities between the things i've been reading and the events described in revelation to be disturbing, to say the least. So, I dont know if the alien thing is true, BUT.... if there is even a POSSIBILITY that we actually DO face an "alien threat" as CRAZY as that still sounds to me.... should we be arguing and bickering amongst ourselves ? We need to learn to be United people. ( Not in some creepy, NWO one world government type of way ). The rain doesn't fall on one man's house, if we are in danger, we are ALL in danger together. It's Max Romeo time, bredren. We gonna put on an iron shirt, and chase satan outta earth. Do you feel me ? Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hi, I also cannot make out much from the original picture, but did anyone notice the perfect three dimensional V-shape structure down in the left corner?
I cut it out and enlarged it a little bit.
Your opinions about this?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by euclid

If you have a 1.8GB file that shows 20 metres for each pixel then that is the best you can get, unless you apply some of those wavelet filters that can create detail from their analysis of the image.

This is a very important point, and in addition to that there is the ability of the lens to resolve detail at various frequencies of detail and the density and sensitivity, and size, of the recording medium. It is possible to have large images that are pretty much useless under certain circumstances. It's even more complicated with digital sensor based photography because of things like in-built anti-alias filtering, signal amplifier noise and dynamic range limitations.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jackphotohobby

The sensor's sensitivity to the environment is one of the reasons why the cameras used in space missions usually record the temperature of the sensor and/or the lens at the time the photo was taken, so that information can be used to correct the photo.

I do not know if the cameras used in Kaguya also record the temperatures, although I doubt that the HD video camera does it (it's more a publicity stunt than a scientific experiment).

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yeah, of course. I didn't make myself clear. I was stupidly ambiguous with what I meant when I said sensitivity. When I said sensitivity I meant specifically the sensitivity of a sensor in terms of a traditional ISO rating sense (or more accurately with digital a pixel size vs. sensitivity issue).

Of course the sensors themselves are subject to environmental factors too. As I understand it many CMOS sensors are also subject to heating as part of their operation and have to have heat-sinks etc. to stop too many hot pixels.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Tep I have a little tip for you man. Dont read these topics if they frustrate you that much. I dont USUALLY read them because I know they are all a bunch of blurry pics with outlines of stuff that isn't there. so coming in here to post to people that there is no such thing as bases on the moon is utterly pointless because the only people reading the topic is people who beleive.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

How cool is it to be considered "insane"? You lucky devil. Thanking you once again for your efforts (you troll lol!).

Seriously some people on ATS really need a good stick to the head wack!

So when do you think something that even the 'flat-worlders' will accept as proof will surface? Sooner than 5 years or later?

Keep posting mate, I don't care if you post a picture of a tin of tuna, I'm gonna still be watching what you show, because quite frankly you are one of the very few that actually bring something worthwhile to the table.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Hi wZn! You know, sticks and stones are only thrown at fruit bearing trees, right?

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This particular Kaguya photo caught my attention.

The center of the photo depicts what appears to
be a canal that has a 90-degree T intersection. There are additional
anomalies that are worthy of discussion.

www.jaxa.jp...

Always check your six and keep angels under 1.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
can't seem to find the video any more

Anyone got a link to the HD version?

The jaxa channel has some quality (HD) videos - interesting some of the best areas have not yet been uploaded?

www.youtube.com.../u

Also I have noticed no youtube uploads of Tsiolkovskiy (there is a tiny video (embedded) on their site however here: wms.selene.jaxa.jp...

Why no 720 HD version? Why are they holding back? Also Mare Orientale is elusive. Also the Apollo 17 landing site HD video is bizarre as nothing is there!

I guess credit in uploading HD vids - even if they seem... I don't know - computer generated? No color which is interesting... the plot thickens I guess!

***edit to add: well I found Tsiolkovskiy - just had to scrape up on my Japanese!

[edit on 30-1-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join