It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Base Photographed By Japanese Moon Probe?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Moon pictures are sowly becoming the replacement for that oter kids reptilian "watch her eyes will change!! see it? wait they'll change again, keep watching!!!" threads...

could somene be sending out disinfo so often so that when something truly is there no one will see it or care because of all these cry wolf threads???

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptionToChoose
This is the opening line of Mike's post:
"After seeing this vid, I frankly cannot make out much."

I'm just wondering what all the bashing is about. True, this video offered me precious little in the way of even calling it evidence (even tho the symmetry of the so-called ship w/fins is curious, though not "this is a spaceship"-curious), and somehow I get the feeling that Mike kinda had a similar reaction, which may be why he began the thread with ". . . I frankly CANNOT make out much."

Well, the post is edited now .. And you forgot "But it does seem to show some strange structures on the Moon which Dave Beamer claims are spacecraft and other ‘buildings’!"

There are billions of strange structures on the moon, even here on earth.

I've followed several of his threads, and from what I've seen, they offer reasonable evidence for his discussions, considering that evidence is not abundantly available for the kinds of study about which ATS is. Far out topics, to be sure, but what makes them impossible? This is a "conspiracy theory" website, isn't it? And if there's one thing I'm learning of late, it's that nearly everything I thought I knew is taking on new shape. Could that include revelation knowledge of all things stellar?

I have never said that buildings on mars or the moon are impossible. But when nutjobs make out skulls from stones with two holes in it, and buildings from clean cut stone or ruble from craters we DO NOT NEED to credit them for "great" finds.

This leaves me to believe that most of the "structures on the moon" guys are in need of so much attention that it hurts inside them.

I'm not a scientist by any stretch; is there a scientific principle which says that no one unit of technology larger than the earth can exist in the solar system (such as the alleged Ringmakers of Saturn)? Did mankind finally reach the ceiling of knowledge while I was glued to my monitor making posts? Say it isn't so!!

Why would someone make 280 000 kilometers long and 50 meters thich rings of ice around a planet.

And when that is said, who are the ringmakers of Uranus? Or is Uranus so far away, that we dont need a made up story for them yet?

Guess I'm just getting sick of people trying to marginalize other human beings (I have personal reasons that's true, maybe it's transferring over into the cyber realm), deciding what can and cannot be discussed in a free society. Everyone has a right to agree or disagree with whatever is presented to them; what kind of world would this be if only what I think is acceptable?

First of all, you contradict yourself with this statement. Who are you to tell me NOT to state my opinions in this forum? Are you one of those who thinks that its fine and dandy to post a far fetched theory under the "free society" rules of yours, and then marginalize the ones that doesnt agree?
The free speech is not one sided ..

Ever heard of Anarchy? A non marginalized society, I really dont think you would have liked it.

But a troll? Mike?

If all of the ATS posters would post things like this, the whole forum would be an unreadable and unserachable forum. And the forum would have no credability what so ever.

If thats your goal, then let us know ..

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   

we DO NOT NEED to credit them for "great" finds.

We do if we happen to think they are, dear. That's exactly what I'm talking about, what can and cannot be stated in a thread. And I think you should be able to disagree (without name-calling, to boot), just like I posted and you appear to have missed.

And did I give that credit of "great" for this video? Say it with me . . "no"

Tell you what, tho . . . I'm exhausted, got to crash. Promise I'll deal with you later in the day, tho, cool? Don't forget, check back, cuz if I don't die in the night, you and me gonna chop it up shortly.

K?

But for now,
Peace and chicken grease.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Why did you take this out of content?

we DO NOT NEED to credit them for "great" finds.

We do if we happen to think they are, dear. That's exactly what I'm talking about, what can and cannot be stated in a thread. And I think you should be able to disagree (without name-calling, to boot), just like I posted and you appear to have missed.

I really said this:

when nutjobs make out skulls from stones with two holes in it, and buildings from clean cut stone or ruble from craters we DO NOT NEED to credit them for "great" finds.

And if your really mean that we should credit rocks and shadows, let us know ..

[edit on 2-12-2007 by tep200377]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tep200377
If you ask me, and this is my serious opinion, mikesingh is the biggest troller on this forum. This is just so ridiculous! Spider buildings ?? Clearsly a spaceship with fins for aquatic purposes and for supersonic speeds?? BS, how do you even know that it can do supersonic, heck, wouldnt it be better to just bend the universe to shorten the traveldistance, or maybe not so cool , travel in lightspeed...

Well, mikesingh .. you have just lost all my respect..

Hey, how about we post without personally attacking other members of the forum? I suppose you are the end all be all of ATS then? I suppose since you are so perfect I can come to you with whatever question I may have since you know everything right? I think its YOU who deserve to lose respect.

All Mike Singh did was post a video and ASK people if they thought it was real or fake so he would know the answer. I don't see anything wrong with trying to gain knowledge. Its people like you that are the danger. And what did that comment about him bieng the biggest troller have to do with this thread? A simple "no" would have sufficed. I don't recall anyone asking YOU for YOUR OPINON ON MIKE.

So Mike Singh...I appreciate you opening up peoples minds to new ideas on the forum, whether they may be right or wrong. Debate is good for knowledge. And Tep200377, I am not trying to offend you, but I think what you did was wrong. Keep your opinions of other members to yourself.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   

If you ask me, and this is my serious opinion, mikesingh is the biggest troller on this forum. This is just so ridiculous! Spider buildings ?? Clearsly a spaceship with fins for aquatic purposes and for supersonic speeds?? BS, how do you even know that it can do supersonic, heck, wouldnt it be better to just bend the universe to shorten the traveldistance, or maybe not so cool , travel in lightspeed...

Oh wow! I love it!! You new around here? Looks like. But I love the bashing. Gets my adrenalin up!

Now, Mr tep, it seems you're barking up the wrong tree! Or are you so ridiculously low in intellect that you fail to comprehend that the video you just saw, hasn't been produced by me, but one Dave Beamer who isn't a pseudo of mine. Did you ever bother to read the opening post before shooting from your hip? Did I ever contend that this was irrefutable evidence of an alien Moon base?

So who's the troll around here?

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_b
So Mike Singh...I appreciate you opening up peoples minds to new ideas on the forum, whether they may be right or wrong. Debate is good for knowledge.

Hey mike, you know it takes all types to make this world!!
And then, aren't sticks and stones only thrown at fruit-bearing trees??

Anyway, I'm not one to get too perturbed by what some posters feel. This is probably due to their lack of a proper education starting at the primary level on basic etiquette and politeness.

Cheers!

[edit on 2-12-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Hey, how about we post without personally attacking other members of the forum? I suppose you are the end all be all of ATS then? I suppose since you are so perfect I can come to you with whatever question I may have since you know everything right? I think its YOU who deserve to lose respect.

Ok, let me get this straight! WHEN did I personally attack the person behind the alias "mikesingh". Where do I bash his personality and humor his way of living?

I simply stated that his 1000 "what do you think" posts are simple trolling.
There are millions of moon and mars pictures, do we really have to post all of them on ATS with lines and dots?

All Mike Singh did was post a video and ASK people if they thought it was real or fake so he would know the answer. I don't see anything wrong with trying to gain knowledge. Its people like you that are the danger. And what did that comment about him being the biggest troller have to do with this thread? A simple "no" would have sufficed. I don't recall anyone asking YOU for YOUR OPINON ON MIKE.

All mike did, was posting his 1000th post with lines and dots that simply isn't anything.
Again, where did i post my opinion on mike?

So Mike Singh...I appreciate you opening up peoples minds to new ideas on the forum, whether they may be right or wrong. Debate is good for knowledge. And Tep200377, I am not trying to offend you, but I think what you did was wrong. Keep your opinions of other members to yourself.

You offend me by stating that I attack mike singh as a person. Thats far from the truth, and the best way to attack your opponent when you are wrong .. make up something ..

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Thats far from the truth, and the best way to attach your opponent when you are wrong .. make up something ..

Now, finally! you said something that makes sense.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Ok, let me get this straight! WHEN did I personally attach the person behind the alias "mikesingh".

And where does mike_b state that you personally attached the person behind the alias "mikesingh"? Why are you trying to hide behind semanitcs? mike_b didn't say you attac . . I'm assuming you meant "attacked" with a "k" . . attacked the person behind the alias. He said you attacked mikesingh, and he did not break it down to any specific degree.

Did somebody hire you to whisk around the internet and clean up threads you don't approve of? what is your interest in discrediting this? . . .

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Oh wow! I love it!! You new around here? Looks like. But I love the bashing. Gets my adrenalin up!

What adrenalin?

Now, Mr tep, it seems you're barking up the wrong tree! Or are you so ridiculously low in intellect that you fail to comprehend that the video you just saw, hasn't been produced by me, but one Dave Beamer who isn't a pseudo of mine.

Have you ever seen the videos by Dave Beamer? Are you actually asking ME that I am so ridiculously low in intellect after 1 or two minutes of this : www.youtube.com... ?

I would say that your research gets an F- for failing to grasp reality.

Did you ever bother to read the opening post before shooting from your hip? Did I ever contend that this was irrefutable evidence of an alien Moon base?

I never shoot from the hip, I aim. And yes, I read it, and I even watched the other posts from Dave Beamer on youtube. ( www.youtube.com... ) I really hope you didn't.

Cheers!

You are still the troll. If you even know what that means ..

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

And where does mike_b state that you personally attached the person behind the alias "mikesingh"? Why are you trying to hide behind semanitcs? mike_b didn't say you attac . . I'm assuming you meant "attacked" with a "k" . . attacked the person behind the alias. He said you attacked mikesingh, and he did not break it down to any specific degree.

I really don't know what you are referring to when it comes to "semantics".

And yes "haha" I made a spelling error ..

Was that the best you could do?

Are we not allowed to put mikesinghs post to the test? Are we not allowed to express what many other posters on this forum thinks about nutjobs and hoaxers? If you ask me, this forum is craving for more users who knows that sedimentary / vulkanized rocks can be straight lined without alien or human interference. Even a rock can have two holes in it without having to be a skull!

Did somebody hire you to whisk around the internet and clean up threads you don't approve of? what is your interest in discrediting this? . . .

If you feel smarter after reading dissinfo / hoax threads, well .. then that is up to you.
No, I'm not hired, I'm just trying to help lost and very very very open minds from being hoaxed again and again and again ..

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

If you ask me, and this is my serious opinion, mikesingh is the biggest troller on this forum.

Amazing! but correct me if I am wrong here... Mike did not create this video, merely brought it to our attention... shoot the messenger why don't you?

LOL Well mike seems you fan club is wanning and the debunkers have latched on to your coat tails now...

Welcome to the club
(or was that 'cult'
)

And a note to those who think those videos from Kayuga/Selene are the greatest things since sliced bread...

Your kidding right?

:shk:

[edit on 2-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

So yes, I hold mikesingh responsible for the BS he posts!

Perhaps many at ATS would disagree with you on that matter?

Lets see here where are those stats....

Oh yeah here they are....

mikesingh
Threads Started: 391
Total Replies: 9,058
Applause: 23
Flagged: 886 times

So ummmm seems like you would be greatly out numbered...

And as spikedmilk pointed out... seeing as you skeptics all know what mike's posts are about.... I find it fascinating to find you here...

I guess if he keeps this up he will be as popular as John Lear in a few years

As to 'implants' No you don't need to have been abducted by Aliens and implanted to see the anomalies...

you simply need an open and inquisitive mind...

Artists have this ability
Sci Fi writers have this ability
and children have this ability before the 'sane' world conditions them to close their minds...

My daughter spots these anomalies faster than I do... and she isn't even looking for them...

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I'm just wondering what all the bashing is about.
But a troll? Mike?

What? You expect skeptics to actually READ a post before bashing? Where is the 'sport' in that? Why if they did that they might actually realize what fools they are making of themselves...

Sorry a weak moment, won't happen again

TROLL...

Troll (Internet)
From Wikipedia

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an on-line community such as an on-line discussion forum or group with the singular intention of baiting users into an argumentative response.

I guess if THAT is the definition then we better ban EVERYONE on ATS for trolling, because I find very few threads here that are not controversial or cause argumentative response.

And you know when you look at Mike's picture... well....

He never did tell me who the blonde was

[edit on 2-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polite American
could somene be sending out disinfo so often so that when something truly is there no one will see it or care because of all these cry wolf threads???

Yes that thought has been mentioned a few times... actually that is being discussed in this thread...

NASA Scientist Fired - Promises Disclosure
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and it is drawing some interesting names... Even James Oberg stopped in to share his views.

Seems the battle between us and 'them' is about to heat up.... should be interesting

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Now, Mr tep, it seems you're barking up the wrong tree! Or are you so ridiculously low in intellect that you fail to comprehend that the video you just saw, hasn't been produced by me, but one Dave Beamer who isn't a pseudo of mine. Did you ever bother to read the opening post before shooting from your hip? Did I ever contend that this was irrefutable evidence of an alien Moon base?

Cheers!
Hello Mike
In my book you are the MAN

This is just a little something I found written by Dick Udell
about Debunking and Debunkers---

Their purpose is to deliberaely mislead others by the use of disinformation, RIDICULE, and the use of GREY & BLACK' propaganda, which are subtle or outrite 'lies'!

This is usually done for ulterior political, finacial, and/or military purposes but may also be done for possible personal profit motives and/or self AGGRANDIZEMENT.
The latter in my opinion some of these posters

We also might be able to use Stanton T. Friedman's
The Debunkers Ten commandments

Keep those videos and pictures comming and if they do not want to watch or read they should do like when you watch TV pick up the remote and CHANGE THE CHANNEL [very easy]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The video from youtube is a crappy one, one of the thousands which have been posted here on ATS so far, but this time, since it has been posted by Mike instead of by someone else, this thread became a battlefield. I took a look at some posts and at some threads started by someone who criticized Mike: i humbly suggest to everyone to take a look at his own threads/posts before attackin' him, because there's more than one reason to be attacked very easily at their own time. LIVE AND LET LIVE. So you (like me) don't see an alien base there? Well: write "i don't see the alien base in that crappy video" and end of story.
Anyway, no alien bases in this video Mike, next time will go better as many times is gone in the past.

[edit on 3/12/2007 by internos]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
LOL Well mike seems you fan club is wanning and the debunkers have latched on to your coat tails now...

Hey Ron, that’s excellent news…I mean the pseudo debunkers latching on to my coat tails part!!

I’m climbing the ladder to stardom!!
Wow!

I guess if he keeps this up he will be as popular as John Lear in a few years

Darn! It may take a few years to rise up to John’s popularity level, but seems I’ve become as infamous as him!!
Mikesingh for president! I promise disclosure and send them debunkers running for cover!!

Cheers! I love the attention!!

And you know when you look at Mike's picture... well....

He never did tell me who the blonde was.

Grrrrr…What are your (evil) intentions? You better lay off or I’ll add you to my lunch menu.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelc01
Keep those videos and pictures comming and if they do not want to watch or read they should do like when you watch TV pick up the remote and CHANGE THE CHANNEL [very easy]

Hey Angel! Well, that's the million dollar question! Why the devil do they want to keep coming back? Lol. Difficult to supress secret desires within, what? Like always wanting to have a peek at the Fashion TV (FTV) channel when the wife's away shopping!!

Cheers!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join