It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Base Photographed By Japanese Moon Probe?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
After seeing this vid, I frankly cannot make out much. But it does seem to show some strange structures on the Moon which Dave Beamer claims are spacecraft and other ‘buildings’! This is a vid taken by the HD camera on the Japanese Satellite, Kaguya, from 100 Km above the surface of the Moon recently.

Can anyone here identify any object of interest here? Or are these just rocks and natural terrain configurations?

The satellite seems to have acquired an image which looks like an alien base near the North Pole of our Moon. The alien base area is just prior to orbiting over the dark shadow of the moon threshold in the bottom right corner of the video.

Cheers! Happy hunting!

[edit on 1-12-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Mike i post the references to the original video from JAXA:
they cropped a still from video #2 released on November 7, 2007

Link to the press release:
www.jaxa.jp...

Link to the video
www.jaxa.jp...

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Mike i post the references to the original video from JAXA:
they cropped a still from video #2 released on November 7, 2007

Link to the press release:
www.jaxa.jp...

Link to the video
www.jaxa.jp...

Thanks internos.
Call me crazy but in the HD video internos posted, I don't see any moon castles or spaceships or anything. Wow, imagine that.
And, its all in sparklingly clear HD. BUT if there WERE spacships and buildings and stuff as the first video indicates. Why would they all be the same color...and why would they all be the same color as moon dirt? Just wondering.

EDIT: And YES. I am aware that most space photos and videos are natually black and white. This still does not mean anything because accurate color can still be added afterwards. Has it just not been colorized yet? I'm not knockin anyone here, just askin questions to get peoples mind juices flowin.

[edit on 12/1/2007 by mike_b]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
That video has already been posted in one of the Kaguya threads, here.

And yes, that video is even more ridiculous than previous videos, did he forget that we can see the original?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
A spaceship with fins? Spaceships don't need fins because there is no air for them to travel through in space. I think the guy has been watching too much Star Wars.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Well I knew this thread had to be started sooner or later. Having seen the video I can't see any of the features he's talking about. As usual these so called lunar structures are result of seeing faces in the clouds.

If only some of these people would take have a look at the Moon through a telescope, you would see features like this come and go depending on the sun's angle to the lunar surface. Unless of course the aliens take down their bases and move them elsewhere! If all this is to be believed, the Moon's getting a little crowded!

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I agree. Nothing to see there. And yes, the "same color as background" argument is pretty valid. Why would all those object be of the same color as the surface. If they wanted to hide something, they'd certanly wouldn't be leaving it on the surface.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Breadfan]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elhardt
A spaceship with fins? Spaceships don't need fins because there is no air for them to travel through in space. I think the guy has been watching too much Star Wars.

I can totally see the spaceship with fins (he stated the fins were to aid in aquatic missions) and the spider building... but then I used to see faces in the floor covering in my bathroom until I changed it.

As much as I want to believe and see evidence of any kind of base on the moon, I think this is just a case of seeing what's not really there. In fact, working security last night, the tree on the monitor looked like a giant head, complete with eyes, nose and mouth. I pointed it out to the other guard and he saw it too.

Has anyone heard or read when they're going to start getting close up pictures of the surface? What we're seeing now is like photographing a concert from the stadium seats with a disposable camera.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraclete1
Has anyone heard or read when they're going to start getting close up pictures of the surface? What we're seeing now is like photographing a concert from the stadium seats with a disposable camera.
They already started.

I suggest you follow this thread (or any other thread that you like) to see the progress of that mission.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If you ask me, and this is my serious opinion, mikesingh is the biggest troller on this forum. This is just so ridiculous! Spider buildings ?? Clearsly a spaceship with fins for aquatic purposes and for supersonic speeds?? BS, how do you even know that it can do supersonic, heck, wouldnt it be better to just bend the universe to shorten the traveldistance, or maybe not so cool , travel in lightspeed...

Well, mikesingh .. you have just lost all my respect..

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tep200377

That's assuming he had any to start with

I don't think I've ever seen anything he's posted that is in the least bit credible.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Stoo]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Perception is observation.
Conclusions are depending on your perception.
Perception is influenced by attitude, norms, feelings, experiences knowledge etc.
Believers and debunkers have theire own reality, or should I say perception?

So for me, until:

-The Japanese or Chinese start sending us much, much more better pics.
-Ophrah and Dr Phil interviews a alien on the moon before national
television.
-I'm gonna work for NASA.

nobody knows exactly whats going on (but mr. John Lear for President!)

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I don't see anything in those pictures that look artificial. It just looks like shadows on a rocky moon.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Theres only one way to know what it is if you cannot see this again next time then you know that a goverment took it.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tep200377
If you ask me, and this is my serious opinion, mikesingh is the biggest troller on this forum. This is just so ridiculous! Spider buildings ?? Clearsly a spaceship with fins for aquatic purposes and for supersonic speeds?? BS, how do you even know that it can do supersonic, heck, wouldnt it be better to just bend the universe to shorten the traveldistance, or maybe not so cool , travel in lightspeed...

You are aware that he is not the one that spotted this 'spacecraft' or 'buildings' right? Maybe you want to direct your anger or criticism at the person that actually called em for what he saw em as? I believe Mike posted it looking for your opinion on Mr Beamers intepretations of what he sees and to see if you had any interesting things to point out/add.

That's assuming he had any to start with

I don't think I've ever seen anything he's posted that is in the least bit credible.

Yet, you knew Mikes was the OP that listed the thread and you are here anyways...so why are you here then?
Again, before you start pointing fingers, maybe ya should figure out who you need to be pointing them at. I left a clue for ya.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well my deductions are inconclusive.
Maybe Japan can send a manned space flight up next time
and let the guy get out on the surface and take a couple
snapshots with his camera of an Alien looking out of a port
hole. Then I might be inclined to change my mind.

However, with that thought running through my head
or maybe a NASA Astronaut peering out of the port hole
might be a better guess. And let me see a NASA US Flag
insignia on the rudder of that winged space ship in dock
might tend to sway my opinion. But from what I can see
so far, I'm gonna have to side with the skeptics on this one.
As the images are just not clear enough to support an alien
base theory

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
That is truly incredible!

There are buildings and huge craft just sitting right there in the open.
The reason most people cant see them is because they have not been abducted and had an implant inserted into their retina, that enables only special selected people to see these objects on the moon.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spikedmilk

Ok spikedmilk, let's look at it this way. mikesingh has a lot of posts here on ATS. All of them are just maps of stones and rubble with some eagerly placed lines wich has no similarities to the map/picture.

If I where to post all the nuttjobs i can find on Google, It would overload the whole ATS forum. So yes, I hold mikesingh responsible for the BS he posts!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This person is one of two things, Crazy, or an Idiot! He is obviously pulling your leg with this stupid video. In his other videos he talks about castles and shrimp like structures WTF!? They don't resemble anything. He is absurd and ridiculous.

I
on him

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This is the opening line of Mike's post:
"After seeing this vid, I frankly cannot make out much."

I'm just wondering what all the bashing is about. True, this video offered me precious little in the way of even calling it evidence (even tho the symmetry of the so-called ship w/fins is curious, though not "this is a spaceship"-curious), and somehow I get the feeling that Mike kinda had a similar reaction, which may be why he began the thread with ". . . I frankly CANNOT make out much."

I've followed several of his threads, and from what I've seen, they offer reasonable evidence for his discussions, considering that evidence is not abundantly available for the kinds of study about which ATS is. Far out topics, to be sure, but what makes them impossible? This is a "conspiracy theory" website, isn't it? And if there's one thing I'm learning of late, it's that nearly everything I thought I knew is taking on new shape. Could that include revelation knowledge of all things stellar?

I'm not a scientist by any stretch; is there a scientific principle which says that no one unit of technology larger than the earth can exist in the solar system (such as the alleged Ringmakers of Saturn)? Did mankind finally reach the ceiling of knowledge while I was glued to my monitor making posts? Say it isn't so!!

Guess I'm just getting sick of people trying to marginalize other human beings (I have personal reasons that's true, maybe it's transferring over into the cyber realm), deciding what can and cannot be discussed in a free society. Everyone has a right to agree or disagree with whatever is presented to them; what kind of world would this be if only what I think is acceptable?

But a troll? Mike?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join