It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets - In Australia??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
i heard that the pine gap is a area 51 type base but it does not have as much talk about it like area 51 has

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Have any of the Aussies that replied to this post ever been to pine gap?

I plan on going up there next year, see if i can dig anything up. Just wondering if there is "big time" security up there? Just dont want to get arrested or maybe even something worse.... lol.

I plan on taking some close up photos and posting them up on ATS.

Anyway Merry Xmas All

"Incoming fire has the right of way"

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Once Again Hi All:

Just thought id bump this thread to hear anyone's other opinions..

Also im just wondering if there is a way to detect a dumb? Is google earth capable of such things?

"Incoming fire has the right of way"

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
That must be because Brisbane is the only capital city that doesn't add fluoride to their water supply!

Not for long.

Anyway this topic pops up every 6 months or so, so do a search. As usual I point out Wycliffe Well the 'UFO capital of Aussie', 200clicks north of Alice / pine gap. The guy who owns the roadhouse there reckons its the new Area 51 as far as testing manmade ufos, prolly from pine gap if its true.

Last I heard you can actually rent office space at an ex-CIA base in the wilds out of Port Augusta called Nurrungar, (hmm not far from Snowtown) and it still had an old Dome Radar thingie as of last year. The comm station at NW Cape is massive, google-earth it. I heard rumours Shoalwater Bay, QLD has a lot of shady stuff goin on. But the biggest US base Im aware of in our country is the house of parliament in Canberra. Dunno how that will change under Labor, but not much I suspect.

There were 3 nuke test sites in Aussie as well as numerous uranium contaminated areas, but that's another story.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I've been to Pine Gap a few times (inside not outside) and it's interesting. It doesn't exactly match the weird and wonderful crap that is claimed for it though.

As for the North-West, the thing I remember is the bizarre looking ships- like the front end of a navy ship (US) - the very front end bow part- and NOTHING behind it except like a little platform just above the water. Foaming white water was being pumped from inside the front somewhere and just gushing up and out and then down to the surrounding water of the bay.

It was really the middle of nowhere too, we were getting trucked somewhere else which was ALSO in the middle of nowhere, so this was the classic army watching navy doing whatever the f--k it was from a kilometre or so away.

It was a bizarre looking vessel, navy grey with white number on the prow, and those two big gushing streams of water. Clear as day, obviously a real ship of some sort- and no idea what the hell it was.

Originally I thought we were going to it and I wondered why as ranking I wasn't told. But we just drove past.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
ASIO

I guess the real thing to know about ASIO is that they are a law enforcement and espionage organisation. They are accountable, audited by IJIS and are not the bottom of the pile... They are the top of the pile. ASIO provides seconded and transferred officers for ONA, ASIS and overseas services (and vice versa) and they are definitely part of UKUSA. The only other trusted service in fact.

I never saw any secret UFO file crap or anything. As if. It's all too matter of fact for that. Too professional. Nothing is set up to attract attention.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
I've been to Pine Gap a few times (inside not outside) and it's interesting. It doesn't exactly match the weird and wonderful crap that is claimed for it though.

Cool. Do they really have accommodation for 300 there? How is the whole place powered?

Originally posted by DogHead
As for the North-West, the thing I remember is the bizarre looking ships- like the front end of a navy ship (US) - the very front end bow part- and NOTHING behind it except like a little platform just above the water. Foaming white water was being pumped from inside the front somewhere and just gushing up and out and then down to the surrounding water of the bay.

It was really the middle of nowhere too, we were getting trucked somewhere else which was ALSO in the middle of nowhere, so this was the classic army watching navy doing whatever the f--k it was from a kilometre or so away.

It was a bizarre looking vessel, navy grey with white number on the prow, and those two big gushing streams of water. Clear as day, obviously a real ship of some sort- and no idea what the hell it was.

Originally I thought we were going to it and I wondered why as ranking I wasn't told. But we just drove past.

Weird. Was it like a firefighting boat, or did you think it was part of some other apparatus?

Thanks for sharing. On the subject of ASIO, how much involvement did they have in the Nugan Hand Bank?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fingapointa

Q1. Cool. Do they really have accommodation for 300 there? How is the whole place powered?

Q2. Weird. Was it like a firefighting boat, or did you think it was part of some other apparatus?

Q3. Thanks for sharing. On the subject of ASIO, how much involvement did they have in the Nugan Hand Bank?

Q1. Accomodation- depends what you mean by accomodation but it isn't cramped.
Part two of the Q- can't say.

Q2. I have no idea to this day. At first, like first sight, I really thought a ship was sinking and was on the verge of making a total arseclown of myself in front of my men when I realised that 1. the thing was in too shallow a section of the bay to be sinking the way I thought and 2. as odd as it looked it had a back end, just one that was like the bit of jetty you climb on to when you've been swimming if you know what I mean. It didn't look like the firefighters I have seen since. It just looked weird. Like intact, in one piece, clean and new and all that, but weird. Could be totally innocent and I bet it is, but it still looked kewl.

Q3. Depends what you mean by involvement... I repeat, ASIO is a lawful organisation. More so now than it used to be. Changes at the top...

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
No I am clutching at straws her, ans please correct me if i get my facts wrong...

I think i read a while back about a Tesla device being discovered in Australia somewhere, and the American Black Ops moving in and covering this up, and then an Australian President suddenly dying in a boat off shore.

Also loads of reports about loads of people reporting glowing orbs at the same time.

Can anyone else here back any of this up at all. I really cannot remember where i got this info, but if i do remember i will get a link up asap.

Sorry its scatty, but this was a long time ago now, but what stuck was Tesla, Glowing Orbs, and the dying a a President-Prime Minister-or whatever applies. It was a he tho, and something to do with a shark attack being a coverup i think.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk_jsm
Q1. I think i read a while back about a Tesla device being discovered in Australia somewhere,

Q2. and the American Black Ops moving in and covering this up,

Q3. and then an Australian President suddenly dying in a boat off shore.

Q1. define Tesla Device... I mean we BUILD them, same as everyone going back to Townsend Brown and the Nazis...

Q2. Black Ops? We cooperate with US special forces, CIA etc. We're all on the same side...

Q3. "Who is Harold Holt"?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Elm024

Enjoying Call of Duty 4

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
i do remember hering something about the british was testing black project aircraft out there scramjets and such, that was quit a few years ago tho so cant remember much about it,

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

yes qinetiq and others are testing new jets and new aircraft out there.
i will dig some info out.

snoopyuk

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Salisbury SA is one tech point, NW cape, Alice Springs, Townsville.

Start there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join