It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: Impeachment if Bush Bombs Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Yeah, I'll agree with ya there.
I was talking more about Bush.
Still, even Cheney is serving other masters... primary among them is servitude to the almighty Lord Mammon.

Don't get me wrong, I'm in favor of punishing those involved in the administration. Cheney, in particular, I would like to see publicly fed into a woodchipper for his crimes against humanity. Feet first. Slowly.

I just happen to believe that this would be like removing moles when you've already got metastasized cancer.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You even have to give George W. Bush respect for his role as the bumbling idiot. He plays the perfect whipping boy to the people. He has no concern for politics or the people of the United States and he isn't given enough credit for being as crafty as he is.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Yup. I used to be very Anti-Bush... right up until that article came out where he confessed to crying in the office. That kinda struck me... made me think about his situation a bit.

How much would it suck to be precived as the most powerful man in the world, yet be completely impotent in the face of the money masters who tell you what to do "or else".

I went from having a hate on for they guy to feeling bad for him on a personal level. This doesn't mitigate my feelings towards the administration as a whole or the actions they have taken... but as a person, I'd be more inclined to pat him on the back and sympathize with him than to punch in the face.

Cheney... not so much.
If we were ever to meet, I'm sure I'd be heading for jail.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I have a word for Democrats and it isnt "cats"

They have repeatedly let us down and played nothing but "good cop, bad cop" with the masses. They are playing with our heads. They are going to ALLOW a catastrophy here in America, and they will have as much blood in their hands as Bush and Cheney FOR NOT HAVING PREVENTED IT.

What are they waiting for? I'll tell you, the same thing Bush is waiting for, and the same thing Cheney is waiting for-----an attack on US soil, so they can go ahead and invade whoever the heck they want and blame it on anyone they want. While the whole time the attack will come from within, just like 9/11.

We dont have a government, we dont have anyone we can trust at this point in time.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
We hung Saddam for what he did over 14 years ago... if justice were actually blind, Bush would end up tortured for 50 years publicly, then hung.

Didn't realize you were an Iraqi johnsky. I learned something today.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Isn't it about time to stop with the bipartisan bias?

Part of the way the system maintains control is by getting people to choose "sides" and let them fight each other. Makes people feel like they have choice and someone to blame. Meanwhile the whole thing is the same and those who should be blamed aren't even the ones being elected.

Every time you blame a democrat or republican, the system has won just a little bit more.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Well, this tells me that we aren't going to attack Iran under BushCo's regime. This whole impeachment fiasco seems like nothing but a farce to keep the public quiet until the end of their term. I don't think that Biden would go on record unless he knew that it wasn't going to happen.

I am guessing that BushCo is laying all of the groundwork for an attack, but it won't get the greenlight until the next admin takes office. Which will be on us before we know it.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BitRaiser

I didn't take dgtempe's post as bipartism. I mean, she did say we don't have a government. I agree with both of you though. The Democrats did let the country down, but I think that was their intention all along. I also agree that the whole 2 party concept is a joke and to listen to one side rail against the other is mind boggling to me.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Uh... yeah.
I was actually supporting and underlining her(?) post.

I just re-read my post and it didn't really scan right.
Thanks for pointing that out. I'd re-write it, but... meh, it stands, especially with your comment to back it up.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

He should have been impeached years ago. He has shown zero respect for the US constitution violating section after section. Illegal wire tapping was the end of the Nixon administration, but hey no problem for GW, jailing people without charging them, no problem for GW, restricting their freedom to travel without any criminal charges, again, no problem for GW.

You see, if you want to trash the constitution, all you need to do is create a crisis (9/11) and then convince people that they'll be safer if we just burn that nasty old constitution. After all it was written on hemp paper and therefore must really be the product of drug abusers.

I degress, but anyway, why WAIT until he bombs Iran, why not get impeachment proceedings underway now.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BitRaiser

I agree with you on everything except making the federal reserve part of our government. I think no matter what if the people in the fed reserve were to be swayed it wouldn't matter if they were apart of the gov or not. im pretty sure gov officials have been bribed, or swayed by big money. Also by making the fed reserve separate from the government, it makes sure that they cant be threatened to loose their job's from gov officals looking for a lower interest rate to help win an election ect.. sorry if this post wasn't the greatest but im new to all this. sorry for the run on also just trying to get the idea's out quick..

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
im obviously preaching to the choir here but what the hell...

i a fed up with the US government's bull#$@*. it is always the same, one let down after another. seven years of bush has been hell, and the democrats just dont have the balls or the will to do anything to make changes. i suspect you all are right and its just a big game designed to keep us in line and them in power.

there is plenty of hard evidence that could be used to impeach bush: how about his public statement on wiretapping where he said his admin. always gets court approval before tapping and us citizen, then it comes out that he has been doing it since the 6th month of his 1st term...or my 2nd favorite when he said" no one could have predicted the levees would fail" when there is a video of him looking at a map with heck-of-a-job brownie being told which levees were going to fail...the guy is a worthless tool, and a blatant liar...my grandma would smack his ass half way to burma if she were still around...

i am also sick of the 2 party system that just seems more and more ineffectual. i think its long past time to begin to reorder the us political system to one that is actually representative...anyway...back to my morning brew, thanks for a place to bich for a sec.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Impeach Chenny

Article 2

Article 3

[edit on 2-12-2007 by GreenFloyd]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Should the illuminati scum continue pushing for war(s), Biden and Dennis K. have the lawyers guild and many other Americans rooting for this.

What Clinton did was a joke compared to the poison this admin. dishing out. They need to go asap. A $9 trillion debt, I repeat time and again, is no laughing matter.

Anyone in the Senate, as in, any of you reading this, who give a hoot about the U.S. -- impeach these people soon, Cheney is on his '4th heart' and should not even be there considering his health... lies about Iraq, lies about terrorists, lies about the economy and they further ruin the import/export gap, jobs lost, baby boomers retiring NOW, need MavLev trains NOW -- they veto healthcare and water projects. They're neo-Nazis I'm never going to back off of.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by anhinga]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join