It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mommy verses Daddy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Why is it little girls get on the mums back yet Dad can say the same and get off free?
I am the main carer and provider and i'm always in trouble. Anyone else go thro this? thanks nuts:bash:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Sometime feels like were playing bad parent/ good parent. No one wins.
No prob with him either luckily.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
so what your saying is you wear the pants in your house
lmao only buggin

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Pooter, hi, actually what im saying is that i try so hard, but im never gonna be good enough.
I have to be the one to say no!!!!! Well someone has to! Bad Mummy ? Yeah right, fathers will unite against this! I've actually had someone attack me over this, which has been unfair and cruel, as if they know me or what kind of parent i am. I am doing my very best, i have only complete love for my babes. NUTS

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Pooter, hi, actually what im saying is that i try so hard, but im never gonna be good enough.
I have to be the one to say no!!!!! Well someone has to! Bad Mummy ? Yeah right, fathers will unite against this! I've actually had someone attack me over this, which has been unfair and cruel, as if they know me or what kind of parent i am. I am doing my very best, i have only complete love for my babes. NUTS

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
When I was a kid, my mom was the one who had the power if you will. My dad was always in the wrong when it came to family matters.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
i wouldnt doubt that you're and excellent parent. you sound sincere. dont take it as your the bad guy... my dad ran out on me and my mom ..raised me from birth..recently she told us kids that she was feeling quite similiar to you but us kids love our mom shes our favorite parent outta the 2. sorry to hear that you got attacked by somone. was it physical?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Thankyou Poot for sharing your story, i really feel like you gt me more than anyone. your mom loves you alot. U2U me anytime. your a good mate to have. I Love ya nuts.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I would just also like to add that i am a good Mum, and i try to do my best. comments about me being a bad mum is so unfair,

you who every ou are , posted that on my profile

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It's developmental. Little girls are more attached to their fathers psychologically.

My situation is similar, my ex is a pathological liar and manipulates my daughter, uses her as a weapon against me. She knows on some level it's going on, but because of this developmental phase of being attached to her father, she is being torn apart mentally by the strain. It's really hard on her, and unfortunate that her dad has to use her like this.

But it's normal child development. Annoying or not, that's what she is supposed to be doing.

new topics

top topics

join