It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Was AWOL: How Will It Affect Election '04?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well what about our warhero Kerry? Is he legit or is this annother fabrication?

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
"Still think we'll get his file released?
I'll admit, there are two sources linked above that are partisan sites......but I think this dog will not only hunt ( being fully vetted in the mainstream) but will bring home the duck, er, Chickenhawk."

First BT, My apologies if my question(s) on me serving or not was of any matter, were harsh or overbearing....I sincerely apologize for that.

As to what you have mentioned, that I quoted above, I will only mention, and concur with your sentiments, that it will only be a matter of time before full disclosure of his military records and subsequent documentations are released. Of late, my questions have revolved around motivation and exactly the timing and 'why' the DNC/Kerry is focusing on this. Kerry needs to be quite concerned himself when dragging 'dirty laundry' from the closet and trying to make it one of three of his main 'thrusts' on GWB.

regards
seekerof

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
"Still think we'll get his file released?
I'll admit, there are two sources linked above that are partisan sites......but I think this dog will not only hunt ( being fully vetted in the mainstream) but will bring home the duck, er, Chickenhawk."

First BT, My apologies if my question(s) on me serving or not was of any matter, were harsh or overbearing....I sincerely apologize for that.

As to what you have mentioned, that I quoted above, I will only mention, and concur with your sentiments, that it will only be a matter of time before full disclosure of his military records and subsequent documentations are released. Of late, my questions have revolved around motivation and exactly the timing and 'why' the DNC/Kerry is focusing on this. Kerry needs to be quite concerned himself when dragging 'dirty laundry' from the closet and trying to make it one of three of his main 'thrusts' on GWB.

regards
seekerof

Hey, no worries. I've been slammed for not serving long enough/making a career of it!!

It's much less of a DNC thing than you think; so much so that I wonder if it's simply the cheese on a spring.
Bush, I think we can agree, got a tremendous number of free passes in 2000. The ongoing look into those same things never dissapated and now, in an election year, they come back to the front.
Also, we've endured something like 15,000 + casualties of Americans with him as CINC, so he's brought the scrutiny on himself.
Lastly, though the media is fully complicit, even they could not suppress the publics need to have this issue vetted for forever.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This issue's still being tossed about. If Bush is up against Kerry, it may very well hurt Dubya. More than they thought possible. Even after Dubya's files were released there were still gaps. And now there are people stepping forth to claim they were in that Alabama unit and he never did show up. They were expecting him, say the now retired Col. and Lt. Col, and he was a no-show. What kind of veteran could vote for a schmuck who was too tender to show up for the guard, for God's sake? ('speshly when his contemporaries were over in 'Nam getting shot at.)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join