It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chrysler logo's are they masonic?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Notice this one also has a glare of what looks like the easter star behind it.

www.musclecar.at...

Is this one perhaps the all seeying eye?

www.grid.be...

The old dodge "bros" logo

www.cartype.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I would give a short answer , however due to posting rules
I am forced to be verbose in my responses. All of the icons used
by Chrysler have been in common use since long before the Masonic Order
came into being.

So in short
No they are not Masonic, IE exclusivly used by the order.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Gotta love those evil guys though!! Yea its there, its total occult symbolism, from the blood red demon head ram logo, to the upside down pentagram spare tire placement on the Jeeps. Just look at the Ram for example, a astrological symbol for Aries/Arise(Sun, War symbol).The car companys employ occult magic for sure. look at the Viper brand(snake worship).Its the same regurgitated occult crap over, and over for thousands of years.Toyota uses the snake eye, the mushroom the demon horned devil head in its logo.They use stargate symbolism, reptilian symbolism, astrological, godess, as well as S societys since they all tie together.This in there minds creates a power over the mass mind.

The question is not is there occult symbolism out there, its how much do you really want to know?

When do you know too much? You will have to find that point out.

I am just waiting for the good power symbols to be displayed on free energy vehicles given for free to all the people in the world,on a happy free planet Earth. Where is the sign up sheet for that?
DWT

[edit on 1-12-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit7
Is this one perhaps the all seeying eye?

www.grid.be...

i think it's the egyptian winged disc.

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
There is one car symbol that's WW11 "Mitsubishi" I was in Japan at the plant after the war that was bombed out and on the entrance was the symbol used now on there cars it is an exact duplication of the propeller for the fighter plane plant.

Plant was in Yokuska.....about 58

Jim

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yet another time to say: look hard enough, and you will always find what you want to find.

Beyond a few locally owned or perhaps regionally owned businesses that are owned by masons, I have never seen and proof or reason to believe that there are any intentionally masonic international or national corporate symbols. I realize that people love to make lots of symbols out to be masonic and make crazy youtube videos, but just because you want something to be real doesn't mean it is.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

Thanks for reminding me, I was going to mention the Pontiac symbol but forgot to.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

That can go along with the all seeing as also.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I found this out about Mazda, check it out.

www.mazdaxedos6.com...

www.pantheon.org...

www.britannica.com...

[edit on 2-12-2007 by spirit7]

[edit on 2-12-2007 by spirit7]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
You can deny it all you want, LightinDarkness... but secret societies have a very strong influence on every aspect of our lives. I'm a musician, and this band I had joined, they were all Masons, and when I started questioning why they were so secretive about their stupid little fraternity bull****, they got super offended and kicked me out.
At first, they were trying to seduce me to join, saying they could make me into a human with more power and control than I could ever imagine, and I said they were full of it. Then I just said "Hey, we're all friends here. Why all this stupid secrecy about your stupid fez hat wearing frat party club?" or something to that effect, and they got super pissed, told me to never ask any questions about it ever again, and after that practice, they just cut all communication with me. I was wondering why that god damned bass player liked owls so much!

[edit on 2-12-2007 by indierockalien]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
In my opinion, most people have just seen that Simpson's Stonecutters episode one too many times, and they think it's all just some silly frat party to gain reputation amongst the affluent in the community... but it's a lot more than that.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   

And while we are at it, what about the Nazi Swaztica and the Chevy SS models

en.wikipedia.org...

www.adl.org...

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LightinDarkness

After all of these magical symbols that I've shown you, do you really have to look all that hard?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Sorry, double post. Mods - delete this one.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
You can deny it all you want, LightinDarkness... but secret societies have a very strong influence on every aspect of our lives. I'm a musician, and this band I had joined, they were all Masons, and when I started questioning why they were so secretive about their stupid little fraternity bull****, they got super offended and kicked me out.
At first, they were trying to seduce me to join, saying they could make me into a human with more power and control than I could ever imagine, and I said they were full of it. Then I just said "Hey, we're all friends here. Why all this stupid secrecy about your stupid fez hat wearing frat party club?" or something to that effect, and they got super pissed, told me to never ask any questions about it ever again, and after that practice, they just cut all communication with me. I was wondering why that god damned bass player liked owls so much!

Since I am a mason, and of the "controlling the world" variety that the tinfoil hat people around here seem to be so convinced are worshipping satan (32nd degrees), I would say that I have a very good perspective of the impact of MY society - freemasonry (the topic of this thread) - and its impacts on our lives. I'm sure REAL secret societies exists, and they may even impact my life, but I don't know about them, and this thread is about masonry.

You seem surprised that people don't like it when you insult their affiliation. This is not proof of a evil conspiracy, only that people don't like to be insulted. I'd like for you go into the Vatican and demand of the Pope why he is so caught up in his religious bull**** - and see if they kick you out. I guess the Vatican must be evil too. Actually, try it with ANY religious, civic, or other type of institution.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit7

What magic symbols? Who gets to define what is magic?

Most importantly, who gets to define what is MASONIC magic? (Especially since there is no such thing.)

I'm awaiting for you to show me some of that masonic magic...

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
use to be Star of David

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LightinDarkness

It's not so much the actual symbol itself that is magic but the craft that is hidden behind it that makes it so dangerous.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
of course are masonic all logos of the cars and many more things are lluminaty symoblism....
this are sigils black magic , to many tings to explain...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join