It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

relationship problems

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
lol ats has a relationship section????? who would have known aliens,yeti and women lol so anyway to the storyy i dont know what it is with me anymore i remember i use to be able to fall for girls like that ... now i really dont care i mean even when im in a relationship it'll be like im jus not present is this a normal stage by the way im 16 if that answers any questions...but its like i just dont care about any relationship im in anymore....any tips/suggestions/advice

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
HI unieq, the best advice to you would be to not try to force things, i mean take the time out to think about what kind of relation ship your looking for and then to stop looking for it. This, i know may sound contradictive but i believe that good things happen when you least expect it.
I dont want to sound like an oldie or anything, but time is on your side see ya round nuts

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by unieq2021

Just have fun and date. If your not wanting a relationship with a girl then let her know up front. You'd be surprised of how many girls would say " I feel the same way " Love the one your with at the time, but be honest and truthful about how you feel, just like you're doing here on this thread. Believe me, it's not worth the heartaches to play head games and not be up front with them. Just my 2cents.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Also Unieq, i really dont mean to make any assumptions, but i get a sense that maybe your feeling a little deprssion, i hope im wrong but if not, you should really seek a kind ear. Again i'm making assumptions, so please forgive me if im wrong. I'll be round if you need a chat.
U2U me anytime. take care. nuts

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
thanks for the advice and yea im a lil down right now but it aint nothin serious

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Dude be young take your time and stop looking for the "ONE", cuz it is a myth and doesn't really exist. Save your money, buy things for yourself and enjoy it. If your a little down go and do something fun. Take care and again enjoy your life anything else is a waste.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jovi1

Relationships are a joke as adults and even more so at your age. Let's stop with the Disney movie antics and get real for a minute. And by minutes, I mean the rest of our lives. Have fun, spread love, don't buy into the status quo, because we've all figured out by now that it's a complete farce.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by unieq2021
lol ats has a relationship section????? who would have known aliens,yeti and women lol so anyway to the storyy i dont know what it is with me anymore i remember i use to be able to fall for girls like that ... now i really dont care i mean even when im in a relationship it'll be like im jus not present is this a normal stage by the way im 16 if that answers any questions...but its like i just dont care about any relationship im in anymore....any tips/suggestions/advice

Aliens, yeti and women? Excuse me young man haven't you noticed it takes women and men to form a relationship?

Are you meaning the female is the problem in a relationship? Just picking at you.

Consider yourself fortunate to not be tied down to one girl at this time in your life. When you finally get bitten by the love bug you won't have any problem getting serious.

During the holidays it is nice to have someone to celebrate with and get close to. Don't fret too much the holidays will be over before you know it.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
llol no it was a joke about subjects ats features

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by unieq2021

I would have to agree that it would seem somewhat odd, other than the fact that woman can be just as elusive and mysterious as a Bigfoot at times.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You're 16....way too young for a "relationship"....

Personally, I think anyone in a serious relationship, younger than 25, is just asking for trouble...though there are exceptions to every rule...

Seriously though, you're still figuring yourself out at 16, too much going on to try and do the same for someone else...

Date, enjoy, and don't take things too seriously...and if you're doing the deed, be responsible, or you WILL end up in a relationship, whether you want to or not...and with a financial and emotional commitment as well!

new topics

top topics

join