It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
E-gads! I changed my avatar and it came out HUGE, at least from my view point. I did not know that they could go up on the board that big, I want to keep the Avie up for a couple of weeks, but how to resize it? Thankyou, and sorry for the mistake. Thanks Antar

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
If you have photoshop or something similar you should be able to resize the image, then upload the resized image.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Antar, sorry i dont know about avatars yet, so i cant help here. Do you mind if i ask tho is the pretty girl your daughter Cyanne? Im sad to hear of your loss Antar. wish you all my best.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mojo4sale

Mojo I'll have to resize your too! Yours looks as big as mine for some reason?????

And yes the picture of Cyanne will be up until December 9th in loving memory of her precious life that ended way too soon. She was vibrant and intelligent, elegant and clean cut, hard working and an excellent Mommie herself. She is my spitting image and she was my best friend. We always had more fun together and this picture she loved because that was an especially fun time out with her friends.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mojo4sale

Hey Mojo my dear heart...didn't know you were still up...lolol

Let's help our friend out!
~Ducky~

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

Im on it Ducky dearest. lol.

antar you should have a second u2u coming through from me with a resized image, try that and we'll see how were going.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I am very sorry for your loss. She is beautiful. I cant even begin to imagine what you have gone thru

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

direct link
img106.imageshack.us...

direct link
img106.imageshack.us...

[edit on 1/12/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Does anyone know of a good program to creat avatars in. I would like to make one, but do not know how. Would like to enter Christmas Avatar contest.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Antar your daughter is beautiful. We lost our son in 1999. He was going on 26 years old too. There is no greater pain I know of. Bless you.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
First I want to say I am sorry for your loss Antar and hope that you find peace and happiness this holiday season.

reply to post by ItsASecret

Download the trial verison or pay for the real program, but get Adobe Photoshop and have fun!

It's the best program for making avatars, and if you need any help let me know. I have a few tips.

Good Luck!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Thankyou everyone so much for your help and for your comforting words. It means alot to me to know that there are others that can help me carry this pain. Mountain, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You can always U2U me anytime if you want to talk. xoantar

top topics

join