It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Commercials?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
i was wondering if ya'll ever thought of running tv commercials in any way presenting some facts to the public about various subjects covered here

obviously money is an issue but i am looking around and don't see many ads, not saying that is a good idea to sell out, but ads for ads like eye for an eye? (not the only way to fund them just an idea, please share your own)

the commercials should cover a range of things that are discussed here but maybe presenting the more credible things with the most information and easiest to find information (internet and public documents)

maybe our tagline could be "if you stop seeing these ads they got us"

or maybe with things like google video and youtube just have our own videos ATS videos that are hours long covering w/e we can as long as it's well done

we might seem a little...wrong maybe trying to generate interest but if it's something that can be done to raise the awareness on the subjects covered here well why not?

some people might be interested in some of the things talked about on ATS but they just have no idea they exist

if we make it easy for them to find their own info even if it's away from ATS (once they want to talk about it they will probably come here anyways, nothing you can do about that though)

so what do you think? site owners? anyone who sees this?

should ATS try if it's in her mighty power to spread some awareness? to get people talking and importantly to get people learning?

[edit on 1-12-2007 by OSSkyWatcher]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hmm, I wonder if that would work. I guess it would depend on which channels the commercials were running on since the government is using the media to cover their tracks. They probably wouldn't even want it running on television.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
targeting local stations would be easiest i assume

and if there is no mention about ATS in the ads, well maybe there should be a mention to keep people known of and safe?

just have "funded by your shadowy government" at the end

that might be a bit too much though

new topics

join