It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigative Files : Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hello everyone Ive decided to open a few threads and investigate topics such as Extraterrestreals and many other things about them including abductions and Unidentified Flying Objects this will be the opening for the work to come I hope you enjoy my thoughts and I would like to see you all investigate and make your own threads as well, enogh said shall we begin?

The Mystery Air Ship of 1870.

(open full image in new browser window)
image source: upload.wikimedia.org...

During the times of the 1800's many mystery flying objects had been reported. Some were proven to be hoax and others were practical jokes but there were some very genuine photographs of truely unidentified flying objects. Aoura Texas the possible burial site for a crashed space visitor as you know the ship crashed into Judge Proctors property in 1897. Reportedly by town officals the visitor was buried in the cemetery. Compared to the Roswell incident Circa 1947 the craft was supposed to have heiroglyph type sketchings for its decals. By a young 15 year old girl the body was reported to be small and "out of this world" her parents along with other towns folk reported the same thing. Alone by this there were a close watching by Military Personnel who attempted to keep news from spreading across. Unfortunately the tombstone was disturbed could it have been grave robbers or a more sinister goverment cover-up. For what I know is that a airship cannot create enough velocity to completely destroy probery at slow speeds however you can decide for your self.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron1994

Is the image a painting?

If I may, perhaps you might narrow the intended scope of your thread. There is so much out there on the subject, yet you caught my attention with a particular area that is not generally talked about. The 1800's specifically. Usually the talk is from WWII on, or from the Renaissance on back.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron1994

There's a thread about that photo
The oldest UFO photograph ever taken

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The photo looks like a painting to me. Any authentication of the photo?

top topics

join