It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concern over HIV homeopathy role

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Concern over HIV homeopathy role

news.bbc.co.uk

Its chairman said the number of AIDS cases in Africa had been exacerbated by a refusal to accept scientific knowledge about the condition.

The Terrence Higgins Trust, which campaigns on HIV issues, said homeopathic remedies alone could not reduce the activity of the virus, nor halt the onset of AIDS.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
While I am certainly NOT going to say that everyone with HIV should forego their "medical" treatment in favor of homeopathic methods, I think it's ignorant at BEST to say that "homeopathic remedies alone could not reduce the activity of the virus".

While it cannot necessarily be proven that homeopathic means of treating the AIDS virus are effective, it is foolish to assume that none CAN be effective. In fact, there are plenty of people throughout the world who claim to have cured themselves of AIDS, Cancer and Diabetes (as well as others) through the use of homeopathic medicine. Not only that, many of them also claim that their "expert" medical treatments did nothing but make them sicker and push them closer to death.

Seeing as how the pharmaceutical mafia cares NOTHING about the health of it's customers (aside from keeping them alive longer so they can buy more medicine), it infuriates me when I see news such as this.

While homeopathic remedies are NEVER 100% guaranteed, that does NOT mean that they shouldn't be, at least, considered.

Personally, I see this as being nothing more than a gathering of those who stand to profit immensely off the illness in question trying to eliminate any competition they may have, regardless of the health of those afflicted.

With the tremendous amount of health problems caused by the medicines fed to us by "professionals", it certainly can't be any worse to at least TRY alternative methods.

Jasn

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

join