It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing SOHO Photograph: UFO Formation Near The Sun!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Mike, thanks for the clarification. I stand corrected.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

OK, does that mean that all objects that look like that (a point) in all SOHO images are UFOs?

Or that only applies to groups of objects?

Or that only applies to objects in a semi-circle group?

And what about the "cruiser"? Does it still looks like a mother-ship?

If it doesn't, do the UFOs still look like they are in formation leaving the "not mother-ship"?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hi good people check this out

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

now i dont believe everything on the page

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

ahm not a space battle for sure, just a solar eruption and the radiation has effect on the camera and equipment in the SOHO satellite...

[edit on 7-12-2007 by newworldnews2007]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I may be classified as a very skeptical person as I just see these objects as artifacts ..... I used to view so many things under magnification as I worked as a vet tech for many years ... Under different powers of magnification one object appeared in many different forms. Hairs, scratches in the glass slides, and other matter could be viewed by one person as an object of interest but by a skilled and educated eye be dismissed as an artifact. I believe this applies here as well. (Not that I'm well educated in the identification of UFO's as we all know that's why they are classified as such!)

Show me a hand waving and I will believe!!!!

It just amazes me that so much thought and time is spent on these videos. Don't get angry with me .... it's just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

OK, does that mean that all objects that look like that (a point) in all SOHO images are UFOs?

Certainly not!

Or that only applies to groups of objects?

No

Or that only applies to objects in a semi-circle group?

No

And what about the "cruiser"? Does it still look like a mother-ship?

Yeah! Sure looks like one! Could actually be one, and considered one in the absence of a FOOLPROOF scientific explanation. Not the usual mumbo jumbo hum drum so called ‘scientific’ explanations that are generally trotted out!! Can you produce a full step by step explanation for the image posted in the OP? That means having full knowledge of transient photographic glitches as they pertain to the proprietary imaging equipment characteristics of LASCO C2, that result in manifestation of such anomalies.

If it doesn't, do the UFOs still look like they are in formation leaving the "not mother-ship"?

Couldn’t get this one!!

reply to post by newworldnews2007

Good site find newworld!!
But the second link is pure conjecture and sci-fi!! Aliens at war around our sun? That's stretching things some!!

Originally posted by motherofsquirrelkiller

It just amazes me that so much thought and time is spent on these videos. Don't get angry with me .... it's just my opinion.

Heck! How else can I spend time? I got plenty on my hands!!

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

if you guys really want to see something amazing, then i suggest that you go to this link sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...
and when you get there type in 2010-10-14 as the start date.and 2010-10-20 as the end date,make sure that you choose LASCO C2 as the image type.then click search and watch the whole thing.and please tell me what you think.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer19

and when you get there type in 2010-10-14 as the start date.and 2010-10-20 as the end date,make sure that you choose LASCO C2 as the image type.then click search and watch the whole thing.and please tell me what you think.

ok, i am posting the sequence of the movietheater of sohodata, sorry about the size, i am in a hurry heh
so...

i dont know what to think
first i see that thing (maybe jupiter or saturn? because the size is aprox) i dont know what could be but what a nice brigth uh?
second, omg what a big eruption the 17Oct! what a flares.

better let experts to share opinion

nice point post sooth

edit on 20-10-2010 by zaper because: typo

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

CCD glitches and can easily be explained.

And proved?? or is it plain speculation ? cause in real life, you never know what it is, or can fully explain what it is.

Saying that he should stop before embarrassing the UFO community is kinda harsh stupid thing to say..

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Im fairly new hear on ATS and dont post much untill i find something interesting enough. I work a simple three hour shift everday M-F on a military base(I have a broken foot and am Limbdu for my last few months in). All i do is pick the phone up and transfer calls so i have lots of time to poke my nose through the site.

As of recently these threads have been popping up left and right all covering the same topic. Quite simply amazing i must say. Seems to really be stirring the brew around with all us ATSers.

But i found that today was one of the most frustrating days on ATS i have had thus far. In an attempt to do some better research and up my apprentice level a bit, i have been searching through and through to find related articles on the subject and i found this video.

"A UFO is seen in the skies of Edinburgh!"

Heres the link
youtu.be...

Now im absolutely sure you're asking yourselves
"The hell is the kid gettin at?"

The UFO as seen in this video struck me as very familiar to recent pictures showing a so called "UFO FLEET near the sun"

I would love to show you these pictures that were put in a thread few days.

This is where my frustration kicks in. These threads covering this topic are coming up with "404" error signs to lots of the links to pictures. Embedded pictures have simply dissapeared and MULTIPLE videos of what i consider to be amazing footage are no longer working. "Subscriber problems" if you will.

If you can remember the pictures of the still frames around the sun and compare it to this video i think you might find that the UFO in the video earily resembles the the still frames.

Please dont bash. First time i have attempted to research and post it up. If its nothing, my bad. Just doing what us ATSers should be thriving to do.

Late

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join