It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing SOHO Photograph: UFO Formation Near The Sun!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Now things are starting to get better, what? Here’s a photograph of a huge triangular shaped unidentified object in formation with other objects near the sun, taken by SOHO. There is also another spear shaped object at approx 10 O’clock of the triangular object.

Well. That’s not all. The first image was taken on 5th Apr 2000 at 1106 hrs where the whole ‘fleet’ is visible. The second image was taken on taken on 6th Apr 200 at 1632 hrs where the ‘fleet’ seems to have dispersed, leaving the spear shaped object which is seen to be projecting something resembling a light beam. I’m not sure if that is a photographic glitch. I wonder if anyone can find the official SOHO image?

It is apparent that this particular image isn’t cooked up or hoaxed. I’ve a couple of threads on what seem to be huge alien ‘spaceships’ in the Solar System, around Saturn and the Sun. This could be the smoking gun that corroborates what has been purportedly photographed by the Voyager and Cassini missions.

5th April 2000, 1106 hrs. Huge triangular shaped object surrounded
in an almost perfect semi circle by smaller objects. Note the spear
shaped object at 10 O’clock.

6th April 2000, 1632 hrs. Triangular object moves away, leaving
spear shaped object behind, which seems to shoot a beam.

Filtering the triangular object, this is what comes up - a clear geometric shape!

So, are we alone? After looking at these SOHO images, I think not! There does seem to be something out there!

Cheers!

Pics Courtesy: Jose Garrido
Ref:
ovni.do.sapo.pt...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
There's aloooot more.

And you also find cylindric objects in the size of about 80km each one in the rings of saturn.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Mike, i've found the videos containing all the Lasco C2 shots for the days in question: (april 5 and 6 2000) and i've uploaded on YT

But i suggest to watch at the java animations instead of the videos, because is possible to watch at it frame by frame (the videos are almost useless).

Java animation: April 5 2000
cdaw.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Title:
Soho / Lasco C2 / April 5, 2000
Video:

Source link:
lasco-www.nrl.navy.mil...

Sequence:

Before

Sighting

After

Java animation: April 6, 2000
cdaw.gsfc.nasa.gov...
Title:
Soho / Lasco C2 / April 6, 2000
Video:

Source link:
lasco-www.nrl.navy.mil...

a triangle has also been spotted
@ 12.30 on April 5 2000
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...
and @ 21.35 on April 5 2000
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

BTW: needless to say : STAR and FLAG for you

[edit on 30/11/2007 by internos]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Starred and flagged, mike you are really on the ball with this stuff. Thanks for your work on this subject, and I look forward to more of the good stuff from ya!!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I don't buy it. Stare at random images long enough, and you find patterns.

It's not that I don't think they're out there, it's just that practically all images we see are in jpg format, and in converting raw images to jpg, the image format artifacts become "structures" we think we see.

They're not real.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
you think something could really get that close to the sun?? im skeptical of anything being that close to a burning star.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rkoftheyr

Well don't forget, it's alien tech, which means they're more advanced then us, and so i suspect they can build craft that are able to withstand such temperatures with all there advancements and all.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Starred and flagged, mike you are really on the ball with this stuff. Thanks for your work on this subject, and I look forward to more of the good stuff from ya!!

Thanks downtown! The truth is out there. And by god, we're gonna get it someday!!

Cheers!

Originally posted by rkoftheyr
you think something could really get that close to the sun?? im skeptical of anything being that close to a burning star.

Why not? If they are alien spacecraft, they must be thousands if not millions of years technologically ahead of us. Their protective systems would be beyond our present understanding. Remember, we're not even a Type I civilization as yet. We could be looking at a culture light years ahead. Humbling thought, what?

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I'm sorry... what is SOHO? I really don't know.

The picture with the "fleet" looks like the sun is reflecting off of them.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Reason-
I'm sorry... what is SOHO? I really don't know.

The picture with the "fleet" looks like the sun is reflecting off of them.

SOHO is a project of international cooperation between ESA and NASA, and is an acronym for SOLAR AND HELIOSPHERIC OBSERVATORY. It is a satellite that studies the Sun 24 hours a day, 365 days a year without interruptions. The spacecraft has 12 scientific instruments collecting information about the Sun ranging from activity in the Sun's corona to vibrations deep in the Sun's interior.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

[edit on 30-11-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Thnx again, Mike, for excellence in astrosleuthing! I brace myself whenever I enter a thread and see that it's you who has opened it.

I remember a Star Trek:Voyager episode -- well, I think it was Voyager . .
-- where some type of subspace shielding was used to fly the ship into the corona of a star and survive to escape an enemy. With so much future-tech from Trek (and sci-fi in general) emerging as present-day potential realities it seems (aliens, cloaking of material objects, wormholes, gargantuan space vessels), I find it reasonable that a ship the size of earth would have advanced shielding.

The shots are amazing, great find, as always!

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
That was great, thanks. One of the many reasons why I love this site, people are willing to take the time to educate another.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Sequence:

Before

Sighting

After

While the shape of them are more interesting than others, the stars make a total shift in the sequence... Meaning that the "sighting" is just one of a hundred plus changes in the picture. I dont really see it as standing out any more than an oddly shaped rock on Mars among all the other oddly shaped rocks on Mars.

That in itself debunk the "fleet dispersal", unless entire stars has dispersed too.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by merka]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I've noticed that as ALWAYS someone has something to say but nothing to add to the discussion

Of course, i'm not going to explain what the people does not want to realize.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
That in itself debunk the "fleet dispersal", unless entire stars has dispersed too.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by merka]

Does it debunk himselfs like the "Saturn's moon", uh?
The one about which you stated that it was a moon but you weren't able to say which moon it was? The one about which you stated that "the photo was a long exposure time" but you didn't know its exposure time (by the way, Cassini's cameras have 63 different exposure settings, from 5 milliseconds to 20 minutes, i wonder HOW did you know its exposure time since it doesn't appear in the caption of the photo).
And please, be kind, add me to your ignore list, now you're becoming ANNOYING with your quotes of my posts.

[edit on 1/12/2007 by internos]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
I dont really see it as standing out any more than an oddly shaped rock on Mars among all the other oddly shaped rocks on Mars.

Rocks are rocks on the surface of Mars! But what we're seeing here are geometrically shaped objects in geometric formation in space! Not the ubiquitous rabbits in the clouds. That's one in a trillion trillion chance of it being a naturally occurring phenomena if they are stray asteroids or broken comets. Check out the shapes and formation.

The only explanation other than OIC (Objects under Intelligent Control) is that it could be a CCD glitch.

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Funny I wrote quite awhile ago about "SOHO and believe what you see" or something to that effect and here you are with this, wonderful.

Great job I applaud you, now the next thing is I would like to see someone(s) concluding that the Planets and Moons in our Solar System are all the wrong sizes for one another.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
That would have to be a very BIG object compared with the size of the sun. Wouldn't that be like the size of our earth?. And it would have to have one hell of an air condtioner inside that.

What if it could actually be some kind of instrument that's montering the sun? Cause that is bery close to the sun and all it's fury.
Good post Mike.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
That would have to be a very BIG object compared with the size of the sun. Wouldn't that be like the size of our earth?.

Solar, do you remember that thread on those gigantic alien objects orbiting Saturn? If they are what they are, then this OIC could be a few thousand kilometers across!! And yeah! Those darn air conditioners would need to be BIG!! Or those aliens would have been toast!!
Could be unmanned (unaliened??) probes though!!

Cheers!

apc

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OptionToChoose

I think they used the metaphasic shield once in Voyager, but it was the invention of some guy in a season 6 episode of TNG. It was used again in a later episode to allow the entire Enterprise to avoid destruction by Lore's renegade Borg ship.

SOHO sees a lot of things that look more fantastic than they really are. It's more likely that this triangle looking thing is some magnetic anomaly coupled with distortion than a ginormeous ship just hanging around right up next to our star.

But hey who knows. Maybe there's something about the Sun that they know and we don't. Think they'll tell us if it's about to explode?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join