It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The worst weapon of war

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
This is easy. Aids is the worst one ever used and its still killing.

Bull#.

AIDS is what people get for what they do.

Sorry i dont want to get in depth into this topic.

Out,
Russian

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
the worst weapon of war is the soldier carrying the weapon, without the person there wouldnt be anyone to hold a rifle and shoot. No?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
the worst weapon of war is the soldier carrying the weapon, without the person there wouldnt be anyone to hold a rifle and shoot. No?

That can turn both ways if you ask me. Which is the worst weapon of the two, sorry, three (took a while before I noticed the well camoflkaged tank right behind her
) below?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The worst weapon of war must be the pen!

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Spent Urainium shells. Those things are bad. Not because of their sheer one hit killing power but the resedue they leave behind after they are fired. Ive seen this online movie about the effects of these shells in Iraq and the video is downright horendus.

This notion has been proven to be junk-science. "Documentaries" can be made to make anything look like the truth. Ask Michael Moore.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
How do you explain the Post-Gulf syndrome then? Too much chilli? Deployed uranium is still uranium. It is unusable for nuclear purposes, but it's still a health threat. Allthough your government says something else. They said quicksilver fillings were harmless too until quite recently. More than a few have had their lives ruined by such fillings. And a couple of centuries ago they did infact use quicksilver to cure syphilis. Lead was also popular. "No it's not dangerous". Yeah right.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I still say the weapon that did this would do the worse damage.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Spent Urainium shells. Those things are bad. Not because of their sheer one hit killing power but the resedue they leave behind after they are fired. Ive seen this online movie about the effects of these shells in Iraq and the video is downright horendus.

This notion has been proven to be junk-science. "Documentaries" can be made to make anything look like the truth. Ask Michael Moore.

Yeah we needed you in the "this is sick" thread, where doctored pics were used to prove we were killing Iraqis with our DU rounds. BS...

Anyways I think the most horrible weapon of war has to be landmines, since they have killed 100,000 people since 1970 and the cost for making a basic land mine is 3 us dollars, and the cost to remove all landmines in the world ...3 Billion. Anways Im not saying they should be banned, just reduced because static defense force multipliers are needed for countries fighting off armies built out of mass conscripted bodies.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The most horrible weapon of war is the war itself.....

Doesn't matter if you are using an M-16 or clubbing someone in the head with a rock. When you kill someone, they are dead and not coming back.

Regardless of who threw the first punch, or why,
war represents a breakdown of the thing that separates us from animals.....civility and rational thinking.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
most destructive weapon is a hot sexay women.....

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hamilton, The alleged Gulf War Syndrome had nothing to do with depleted uranium. This has never been even suggested (unless by Rense). As far as your rabid frothing of the government controlling all info being released to the world, therefore any info contrary to your paranoia and steadfast belief in disproven junk science, what can I say? You, like me, do not suffer from insanity, you enjoy it. So get the game piece out of your mouth, and quit yelling "Hit me!" as you are already over 21!

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
This is easy. Aids is the worst one ever used and its still killing.

Bull#.

Actually, I think she's right. Maybe you should do some reading.

There's no way this virus occured naturaly. And there's papers that state cleary funds have been approved and given to create a virus that would globally lower the human immunity and would be usefull for population control.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
uhh thats crazy...if they fund this we can kill em

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
CookieMonster

Do you ever make sense? Or do you post just for fun???

(sorry, I'm just pissed at your general behavior)

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think the DU we arm our bombs with is terrible. Just go to the "This is sick" thread, and you'll see.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
i didnt make sense??? i said women are the most dangerous weapons because they have the power to seduce men and get theyre secrets and then killing them afterwards

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Dude, everybody aren't man-whore like JFK.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Dude, everybody aren't man-whore like JFK.

lol well women and GAY men would make good weapons in seducing people....

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slayer
I think the DU we arm our bombs with is terrible. Just go to the "This is sick" thread, and you'll see.

Originally posted by Me
Whats Bs is the "this is sick" thread, where doctored pics were used to allege we were killing Iraqis with our DU rounds. BS...

Anyways I think the most horrible weapon of war has to be landmines, since they have killed 100,000 people since 1970 and the cost for making a basic land mine is 3 us dollars, and the cost to remove all landmines in the world ...3 Billion. Anways Im not saying they should be banned, just reduced because static defense force multipliers are needed for countries fighting off armies built out of mass conscripted bodies.

I stand by my earlier comments.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The worst weapon of war must be the human mind for it is the mind that thinks up these deadly implements of destruction. Basis of all decision making.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join