It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people conspire that global warming is fake?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I have to say that you are absolutely correct. It is a hoax in much the same way the UFO is a hoax; however, a very elaborate hoax preparing for the take over by the New World Order. Reference or google "Iron Mountain Report", 1967, [government lied again, no hoax], section 7,
substitutes for War to control a culture of people. There has been for many generations an effort to bring this about and eliminate the soverignty of the United States and forment the planned war between the elites and Islam. Every single war since we have been a nation has been orchestrated for this purpose as detailed historical research has confirmed. Our history books are worth about two cents and the lessons are good examples of phrase, "history is written by the victors". We have a great nation, strong people and a strong republic....that has a cancer controlling it. Each step and each set back the elites have experienced has been studied and corrections made for this long term project or endgame. This is the second summary, not even a scratch of what is really going on. Many are in denial, many are employed to obsfucate the truth and there are those on our side, that are really on the elites side, but show their craziness thus putting a stigma on those who know the truth confirming to the pubic that conspiraist are paraniod and deluded. Michael Moore I believe is one such double player. They will tell part truth and then take off on a spin.....reference Anthony Sutton author, Gary Allen books.....and many more that provides good research....

Yes, you are correct, Global Warming is for legislation, a religion per se, obsufication of the HAARP project, chemtrails and their set up of weather warfare......google this in detail, unless you already know this....

reply to post by rockets red glare

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
and the thousands of scientists working in fields contributing to climate change research? they are all on the take? sorry man i just don't buy it.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The Good Reverend Roger

I believe you are missing my point. On my original message I stated I believe in alternative sources of energy, which I strongly believe the powers at be are hiding from the general population for obvious monetary reasons. However, as another member posted, the planets' orbit around the sun is not circular but elliptical, which means planets will be warmer and colder depending on their positions.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It all has to do with solar intensity and cosmic rays. When the solar output is strong enough it hold back cosmic radiation and the Earth warms up. It can get extremely hot if it repeats what has happened before. When the solar output is lower cosmic radiation reaches the Earth and cause increased cloud cover and cooling and then an ice age as in the past. Other factors such as large undersea deposits of frozen methane gas and such if released all at once would overheat the planet and wipe out most species. Then of course, we could be hit by a 10 mile wide asteroid, or a super volcano could erupt, or worse, there could be a nuclear war. The result is all the same. Life changes everyday and we cannot stop it. And so too will the climate that is influenced by many things beyond our control.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hi/

I have to say that I strongly agree with ......GT100FV

but I'm firmly against using environmental alarmism as a means to control populations

This is exactly what is happening.....amongst other systems of population control frenzy!

I also totally agree with ....TheRedneck

Proven? Proven?

Here's some proof:

The movie 'An Inconvenient Truth' contains multiple scientific inaccuracies
and many more unproven (or counterproven) leaps of 'logic'.
Far too many to list in only 4000 characters.

One proposed 'solution' has been the Kioto treaty,
a treaty which targets the US,
which is filled to bursting already with EPA regulations,
and specifically excludes China, deemed by quite a few to be the largest
future source of pollution based on their present industrialization and
lack of enviromental policy.
another truth!

So, is this a worldwide catastrophe caused by global warming, or is it just another 'masked' based on the New World Order'?
I believe there is a hidden agenda........alot of money to be made and those in the know are sure of it!

Man is partially to blame because man is greedy, and wants more and more.....it is and will never be enough for those that are never content.
If mans thoughts changed with good intentions, instead of pure greed and power, then maybe global warming wont be an issue as it is shown to be, but a warning to why all this is truly happening in the first place.

helen

EDIT...never mind!

[edit on 12/2/2007 by helen670]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
Global warming has been proven to be man made. We have enough conclusive evidence to prove that it exists. Even if the term global warming is a little out dated we could still create a new theory that would describe what is going on. The fact is that the land in the Antarctic and the Arctic is getting warmer and soon will melt if we don't take decisive action. The land will melt and will create a domestic disaster in the continent of North America and in other various locations in Russia, Europe, and Asia. People that don't believe in it would rather keep the view that global warming doesn't exist so they can keep their job working on a factory or in other industries which effect the global climate. I've seen factories and I think it's sad that they allow the factories to release such great amounts of emissions to the earth's atmosphere. The emissions from factories are so large in some of them that they are in fact visible in huge clouds of smoke. Efforts should be made to reduce the amount of emissions because clearly there is a correlation by the amount of emissions released and its harmful impact on the atmosphere. The Bush administration has been careless about approaching the problems dealing with climate change until the last state of the union address. It remains to be seen if they will work on the problem. Global warming isn't a scam. It's a scam to people that don't believe that something can change our climate so drastically and that they believe that it's some sort of conspiracy against the population of the world. When, they don't realize, that it isn't a Democratic conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Global warming has been proven to be man made. We have enough conclusive evidence to prove that it exists. Even if the term global warming is a little out dated we could still create a new theory that would describe what is going on. When, they don't realize, that it isn't a Democratic conspiracy.

Democratic conspiracy? A new theory? Got enough of them. I suggest taking a look at the HAARPs program. "They" can manipulate weather, lower and raise the Ionosphere, create hurricanes and earthquakes. This is the real threat to the world. Forget the sun and get over the faux fraud of the Peace Prize, a la Goreski... HAARPs is up and running in Alaska and at least 7 other countries in the world. ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) beams are pulsed into the Ionosphere and bounced anywhere they want on the earth. These pulses can also affect your brain waves and create "non-lethal" internal organ problems... oh yeah, it can kill you too. Now being used against protesters. Fuggetabout global warming... think gubmint conspiracies! - earthpulse.com

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
As they say "IT'S THE SUN STUPID" Myself I have always believed global warming would once again go the way of global cooling.

www.foxnews.com...

mikell

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Okay, continue along arguing if it's man-made or not, & pretty soon we'll end up like what I'm imagining now; A ravished disaster planet, far worse than Mars (I wonder what happened there? Why is their atmosphere ruined & the rocks are all exploded as if ther e was a MASSIVE war or coverup of ruins by putting a bunch of rocks over what would be obvious evidence of the Reptillians malevolent impact?) Gosh! I keep digressing, & I wish I didn't have to include the Reps again, LOL, but it's true!
- How is it OBVIOUS that we are having a disgusitingly dangerous impact & this should not have taken 4 pages to get to the conclusion?

---> 1) People concerned with Ozone depletion with CFCs during the 70s & beyond were REAL scientists, not connected with government initially. - Pressure had to be forced upon the government to get them (CFCs) off the market. - It DID NOT start with AlGore, & I understand how people who see that the true aim of the film was to cause global fear mongering while offering no real solutions, (such as free-energy, solar, etc), but ya have to give it (20%) to him - He is partly human afterall, & there is a deep concern for our future, but that was digged up in order to get our attention, for a front to the NWO, I know, & it makes it all the harder for us to get people to take the fact that we MUST taske this seriously, do your own research & concider that perhaps it weouldn't be the best idea to make things worse, since there is a Solar season

3) We all know how thin the atmosphere is; Couple that with the knoledge that putting yourself in a running car while in a Garage will kill you, & that the life-support systems of the Planet could become a .. 'Deathvoid', we kinda should make a big deal about this, Climate change or not. - I mean, just the fact that someone can die in their veicle from having forgotten to clear the snow from the tailpipe should be a clear warning that something aint right about the technology, & something ... healthier & safer should be used, since millions die every year from the emissions of DIEsels, cars, etc

4) If species of Amphibians are becoming extinct, it's a logical fact that we are already making things worse than the Solar season unless Frogs are Aliens because it has taken more than 8000 years for these frogs to evolve. I smell a big 'HELLO?' coming on...

5) FINALLY: If it were only a MERE possibility that all this degradation, poisoning, toxification, imbalancing & raping of our world would have an effect on it, surely it would be in our best interest to stop burning oil for energy, because with all the good uses for oil, to burn it is like burning a Picasso to warm your hands during these 'great' Winter Solstice Satanic Warshiping by Illuminati Christmas days... (Or a good use for oil, would be to construct a bag big enough to do something really weird reagarding all the heads of the Elite). Whatever you want, whatever you want... to believe.

And no, it's; It's far more complicated than just 'It's the Sun, ... you idiot;

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
OMG I JUST LOST HALF MY POST but above are the main points, it's simple.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by criticalunity]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

I understand your responses to my post, but you seem to forget that I was responding to the original question of "Why do people conspire that global warming is fake?"

I then listed issues that arise when one questions the validity of the Global Warming theory.

I have read and completely agree with the fact that other non-human factors effect the climate of the earth. The important issue, however, that there is no proposal that I am aware of to correct these factors. The primary solution proposed is a global carbon tax.

A slight digression: If plants need CO2 and we greatly reduce carbon dioxide, won't we kill plants?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Global warming has been proven to be man made.

No it hasn't.

We have enough conclusive evidence to prove that it exists.

Yes, that it exists. But not that it is 'man made'.

There are plenty of scientists and people who study the weather who say these things happen naturally, in cycles.

Your term that people are 'conspiring' that global warming is a fake ... is eyecatching, but misleading.

Originally posted by ModernDystopia
Because the Pope now supports a global carbon tax as a result of Gore's propaganda.

Is this for real ????

Edited to add - THIS is all I could find on Pope Benedict and climate change.

[edit on 12/28/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I can't wait for the day when Global Warming is proved to be false, but in it's place is Global Cooling. It's going to be funny when the government starts begging us to enlarge our carbon footprint, by driving more...using more energy, mandatory BBQ weekends...etc. All to put more carbon in the atmosphere to fight the Global Cooling!

Global warming is a myth.

Take time to read this! It is awesome!

www.ourcivilisation.com...

Scientists also point out that nature produces far more greenhouse gases than we do. For example, when the Mount Pinatubo volcano erupted, within just a few hours it had thrown into the atmosphere 30 million tonnes of sulphur dioxide— almost twice as much as all the factories, power plants and cars in the United States do in a whole year. Oceans emit 90 billion tonnes of carbon dioxide, the main greenhouse gas, every year. Decaying plants throw up another 90 billion tonnes, compared to just six billion tonnes a year from humans.

What's more, 100 million years ago, there was six times as much carbon dioxide in the atmosphere as there is now, yet the temperature then was marginally cooler than it is today. Many scientists have concluded that carbon dioxide doesn't even affect climate.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I belive that global warming is a natural phenomenom that occurs, and has done in the past and probably will do again.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
As they say "IT'S THE SUN STUPID"

This is fantastic!!
Mind if I use this? Excellent!

Seriously folks ... for all the ''scientists' that the pro-man-made global warming folks come up with, the non-man-made global warming folks can come up with even more.

It's the sun stupid.
(love it!)

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
To believe that the Sun is causing global warming, you must also believe that we have no power to stop the next ice age from happening and wiping the planet clean to start anew. I think there is some fear driving these arguments against the sun being the main cause. Every single planet and moon in this solar system are warming at the same time and we are to believe that none are directly related to the sun? It just seems to completely go against common sense. Something just doesn't seem right with all this. Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Triton (Neptune's moon), Titan (Jupiter's moon) and any other body that we can take measurements from are all warming. It's kinda amusing to watch scientists come up with 100 silly reasons to explain it away and make it look like none of them are related. Does anyone have common sense anymore? They are scared of the truth. If we blame it on ourselves, that means we feel like we can fix it. Otherwise, we're helpless and the public is sent into panic. The Sun is playing a significant role in all of this and people seem to want to cling to the "it's us" theory so we feel like we have power over the situation. No one wants to believe that something like this could happen in their lifetime and that they could be impacted by such horrible events and so everyone says "It won't happen in our lifetime" (reguarding the increasing instability of Yellowstone's active volcanic area and the second largest supervolcano in the world stirring under it) or whatever needs to be said to keep people from panicking.

More importantly, Co2 is not a pollutant, it's plant food. If you want less Co2 in the atmosphere, then stop cutting down all the fcking trees. What's funny to me in all of this is that the sun is 150 million kilometers from earth, yet it can heat our planet and burn our skin as well as heating every planet in the solar system that are even further from us. Yet, people say that the sun burning hotter couldn't possibly cause this. Am I the only one that sees a huge disparity with these arguments? Something is going on and it's a lot more than Co2.

During a 75-year period beginning in 1645, astronomers detected almost no sunspot activity on the Sun. Called the “Maunder Minimum,” this event coincided with the coldest part of the Little Ice Age, a 350-year cold spell that gripped much of Europe and North America.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by Kratos1220]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by mikellmikell
As they say "IT'S THE SUN STUPID"

This is fantastic!!
Mind if I use this? Excellent!

Seriously folks ... for all the ''scientists' that the pro-man-made global warming folks come up with, the non-man-made global warming folks can come up with even more.

It's the sun stupid.
(love it!)

prove it

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Maverickhunter

Global warming is not fake. Global warming is not man made. Sorry but the entire "Global warming is man made" movement is a scam by the globalists to tax the ever living crap out of us.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I'm absolutely shocked and appalled that most of the people on this thread seem to think that climate scientists would make up the science that global warming is being caused by mans emission of C02. There is ovewhelming evidence that this is true, it is in ice core samples. There is a far more vested interest by companies to discredit the science of man-made global warming. Time and time again scientists have been bought out by companies like Exxon to make up rubbish about the sun getting hotter etc so they can carry on selling oil. The oil industry, the car insustry, the chemical industry and in fact every insustry you can think of has an interest in discrediting it. This includes the current US government. It's time to wake up. And all you americans who are in denial about it and just completley miss the message that global warming will lead to a collapse of ecosytems and food chains which will cause global extinction and poverty. You are making light of a subject that is far more serious than you realise.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I've only just skimmed through the first and last page of this thread so forgive (to be honest welcome break from bleeding my eyes out to Microsoft Word).

My opinion is that global warming is happening, but it is / has been hijacked to an extent as a convient way to both do the right thing, and divert attention from other things - for instance you think our atmosphere is cleaner now than it was 100 years ago?? really depends how you look at it - full of carbon and soot back then, now we got thousands upon thousands of chemicals, most in quite small amounts - but almost all are new to our atmosphere. And we are not the clever little monkeys we think we are.

The worlds climate will fluctuate - that what it does, life would never exist else (life clings on to energy changing state - my personal interpretation of the laws of thermodynamics) To be honest climate change is the least of our problems - the world will be fine, its the life that's on it at the moment you gotta care about - natural selection is no good when every sperm and every ovary is damaged.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join