It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Child

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Guys check out this weird pic I found.

Notice the right side of the picture (below). The image appears to be transparent through the flagpole. The image of the girl in this picture is standing by her own headstone. This photo was found in her family's old house approximately 20 years ago. She died around 1955. The cemetery is located in Kalona, Iowa.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It's fake. Look at the US Flag. The stars are lined up wrong. I've never seen a US flag with the star field completely lined up evenly. They are supposed to be staggered like this....

It's digital editing. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Posted by darklanser

Look at the US Flag. The stars are lined up wrong. I've never seen a US flag with the star field completely lined up evenly.

Well, Alaska and Hawaii didn't become states until '59, which means that flags that were made around '55 only had 48 stars, which also means that they could've been arranged differently. I've never seen a flag from that time period, so I have no real evidence. Besides, I don't think altering the appearance of the flag would be a main concern to someone faking a ghost picture.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   

In 1912, the United States had 48 states. A Presidential order was issued fixing the position of the stars for this flag. Presidential orders followed the adoption of the flags of 1959 and 1960, as well.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Thank you very much. I looked all over (apparently not all over) the net for a 1955 era flag pic.

I stand corrected.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
That is a weird pic!

Deep

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
That is a weird pic!

Deep

Yeah I thought so. Pretty freaky right?

top topics