It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey For Those Who See Chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I have written quite a few articles on chemtrails and surprisingly, they have been my most viewed articles, which I find interesting because most folks say they not do exist and are simply contrails.

I sense that there is a common thread running between those who see chemtrails versus those who see contrails. This is not a debate about whether they are contrails or chemtrails, my curiosity has always been why some see the lines in the sky and are disturbed and others see them and say they are normal.

I have my personal beliefs of what those lines or writing is the sky actually are and I will elaborate if asked, but I suppose I am attempting a sociological experiment to understand the mindset of those, like myself, that look up and are disturbed by the scribbles in our sky.

I have created a survey and it is anonymous, but I am curious to understand what “chemtrailers” have in common. This survey may be followed by others as I attempt to understand our differences and what possesses us to not follow the company line and not believe what we are told.

chemtrailsurvey.2008.sgizmo.com...

Thanks for your time,
Vikturtle

Email- [email protected]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Thanks to all those who have taken a couple moments to reply. I have a theory on the difference between those who see chemtrails versus those who see contrails and I am discovering that it is not an education thing, it's more of a creative thing, very interesting.

The survey will be up for a month, so any chemtrailers who want to pass this along to their friends would be amazingly helpful and I will share the results with you guys when the survey is done. Again, Thank You.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Vikturtle

How are you discovering the difference between those who see chemtrails and those who don't by only surveying the one side?

I would be interested in seeing a parallel survey of "nonbelievers" using the same questions. I think that would be the only way to define any differences.

Any chance for such a survey?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Yeah, furthermore, I would retitle the thread "see" chemtrails, because it's highly disputed whether or not chemtrails even exist, with the vast, vast majority of people saying "no, they don't".

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

Perhaps there will be, trying to get a handle on what I am seeing. I may very well do several surveys, because I am mightily curious about the difference of perception.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   

But you cant get a DIFFERENCE in perception, if you are only offering the survey to one perception.

I do NOT believe they exist - just contrails.....and I would fill out your survey if that was an option

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I suppose you could, there are essays questions at the bottom to express opinions and all will be taken into consideration.

It's a start.... I am attempting to see the commonality of those that see chemtrails. I've read multitudes of threads of people explaining how they are only contrails, but I've never been able to understand how a hand full of folks see only chemtrails. And frankly when I first began noticing them I was disturbed.

I understand both perceptions, but the chemtrailers are far more interesting.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Then I will take it.

I think its an interesting thing you are doing. I look forward to what your results are!

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Then I will take it.

I think its an interesting thing you are doing. I look forward to what your results are!

Thanks, it seems to be a taboo subject, which makes it all the more interesting. I have to say I am curious myself what the results will be.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
today i saw 3 high level jets release there trails over minneapolis, i also saw those cloud areas sit there, and whisp from the wind and combine. the sun made a solid rainbow glare of them, and later that day i got a sick stomach, though i had jalepenos which could explain the tummy.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I've just taken your survey. I don't believe in chemtrails; I'm just trying, like others here, to help you by providing you with a control group. I find it slightly disturbing that you didn't realize the importance of having one until it was pointed out to you... but then, it's your survey, you can run it as you please.

However, I suggest you modify the 'TV' question with another button labelled 'do not watch'. I had to leave this question unanswered because you did not have such a button.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Thank you. I have stated more surveys may follow and I am attempting to understand the mindset of those that see chemtrails. I have to say this is my first survey and it was rather thrown together as I organized my thoughts, several questions were left out as I discovered that $ limited how much I could put into it and how many results I was able to receive.
Thank you for your time, it all goes into consideration.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Here' a Gallup poll on a different topic. It is interesting to note the differences in perceptions, though the causalities aren't known.

/2h9sdg

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GT100FV

Well, you know how nutters are always the ones most firmly convinced they're sane.

Then again, as someone said, 'being not entirely sure that one is right is the mark of a genuine liberal.'

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by GT100FV

Well, you know how nutters are always the ones most firmly convinced they're sane.

Then again, as someone said, 'being not entirely sure that one is right is the mark of a genuine liberal.'

There's always this expression too- if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Ef yeh doan stain fer suhmthang yell fawl fer analthang

Originally posted by GT100FV
There's always this expression too - if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

I really don't see how this relates to someone's perception of their own mental health.

Besides, it's the kind of thing you'd expect to hear from a straw-chewing dyslexic with a pitchfork.

But we appear to be drifting off topic.

Just to bring us back: I'm fully prepared to believe that Republicans perceive more chemtrails than Democrats. I'd still like to see some evidence, though.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Not this Republican. I believe in contrails instead of an impossible to keep secret wide spread government program of spraying cities and people. As a matter of record, the government has sometimes sprayed cities in the past and then studied the results. I would hope that they cannot get away with such actions today.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAvenger

Thank you, sir or ma'am.

I think that, in the Western world at least, the era when governments could conduct mass experiments on their unknowing citizens and get away with it are well over. It died with the Cold War.

Us thirdworlders will have to wait a while yet. As, I believe, will the citizens of Russia and China.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by TheAvenger

Thank you, sir or ma'am.

I think that, in the Western world at least, the era when governments could conduct mass experiments on their unknowing citizens and get away with it are well over. It died with the Cold War.

Us thirdworlders will have to wait a while yet. As, I believe, will the citizens of Russia and China.

Oh really?

In a time where your mind is worried enough with keeping your job, getting along with your girlfriend, drug yourself with TV and computer, you think people have nothing "better" todo than looking for "conspiracy theories".

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
And ye shall find

Originally posted by Paul the seeker
Oh really?

In a time where your mind is worried enough with keeping your job, getting along with your girlfriend, drug yourself with TV and computer, you think people have nothing "better" todo than looking for "conspiracy theories"?

In a word: yes.

Even coming up with conspiracy theories is better than living that kind of life. I feel sorry for anyone who does.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join