It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The greatest documentary of all time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Ever since reading Erik von danikien's the chariots of the gods, i've always been interested in the possibility that other races of beings have been visiting us. To me the universe is the giver of life, & i believe the universe is teeming with life forms, from single cell to advance intellegence, so after watching some of the many you-tube postings of ancient astronauts and ufos a thought occured to me, if we have been visited then surely they would have documented everything they see, i mean you wouldn't travel light years to a far of planet then return with nothing, so my theory based on von danikien & others, is that somewhere out there is an alien dvd documenting the entire history of man, from the early stone age, to the present day, the building of the pyramids, the birth of jesus, to the spread of the roman empire & all the wars through out our history, all on a some alien dvd, it could even feature an alien version of David attenbrough lol, well anyway that to me would be the greatest documentary of all time.

join