It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small rice sized 'bump' behind each ear...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hi,

Well -- wasn't going to bother mentioning it as I didn't think of it much, but it's been around 5-6 months now and they're still there. A small rice sized bump behind each ear, both in pretty much exactly the same spot. I first found out about them when I scratched one -- which hurt quite a bit. For the first few days it was a little painful, but probably because I had been touching it. Eventually there was no more pain, but the bump was still there. I only found out about the second one on the other ear some days later, when I felt both ears in the same spot just to feel the difference. Same story as the first -- after a few days eventually I could touch them without any pain.

For the most part after that I've forgotten/ignored the 2 bumps -- but it's been awhile now, and still no change. Both in exactly same spot, same size. It's almost as if something the size of a grain of rice had been "implanted" in each side. I'm thinking of getting a picture taken of each one so I can actually see them myself -- and perhaps upload them here, see what you all think.

And advice and input is greatly appreciated. They're starting to worry me...

[edit on 30/11/07 by Navieko]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The dual chip implants could serve for triangulation purposes, although i'm not sure of the advancements in true modern technology and that form of tracking may be utterly obsolete... Or maybe they're transmitting waves to eachother, manipulating brain waves a certain way... I'd like to be debunked if there is someone more "in the know" about these things.

Hmm.. Seems I've got them too. Could be a nerve or something..

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
...get them removed, pronto... they're causing cancerous lesions in animals, we share a lot of genes w/ animals and are prone to about 80% of the same diseases as mice.

We know they are the size of the rice grain. Don't think you're 'special' and I'm not trying to slight you in any way, since they're a known health risk, just trying to look out for fellow ATS members, etc.

"Chip Implants Linked to Animal Tumors"

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Symetrical bumps....

It kind of rules out cysts due to thier exact symetry but anything is possible.

Have you had them looked at? Next appointment you can have your MD look at them. Its possible that its part of the bone structure. Without palpating them its impossible to tell what they may or may not be.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I have a bump like that behind my right ear it showed up over 10 years ago. I have no clue what it is but I am still alive and as far as I can remember it has never caused me any issues, other than when it first appeared. Like you said, it was sore for a while then the pain just went away. Weird.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
That's natural. I know pretty well my ears and can tell you I'm born with those bumps. Guess everyone has. Otherwise I was chipped intra-utero.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I have complained to no less than 6 docs of chronic L ear pain. They look and say 'looks nice and pink'. Their does reside a bump under the lobe.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
OK, first did you just start wearing glasses or a hard hat or helmet or anything?

If not, symetrical is very strange. If so, consider a build up, callouse or something like that from friction from something you're wearing.

Surprised you didn't have a mate look at one or both in last 5-6 months.

But...I did have one doc who laughed when I asked about something strange in my throat, but then she said 'I tend to be an under-reporter. I've got all sorts of strange things going on with me and I just ignore them'.

I kid you not.

(checks arrow in foot. OKfine.)

Uh what was I saying?

Edit: Oh yeah, if it's been there since birth and it's where I think you mean, high up and close, that's a bone (see below).

If it just happened behind one ear and it was 10 months ago, then that's a cyst. Hair follicle gets infected, skin forms a capsule around the infected area, which hardens. Then capsule remains, doesn't hurt.

Symmetrical cysts that formed on the same day or soon after, and OP does not wear glasses or hats, then that is odd enough to get a photo and check.

2 cents...

Oh jeeze:

patefacio toxica egalitarianism there are two misspellings in this post

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

I'd change doctors if I were you.

I have noticed the bumps before, just to be clear. I'm picking at the bump behind my right ear, it does seem to be a somewhat separate body... Now it burns a little. Strange. I don't wear glasses anymore, but a ridge could have formed from frequent wearing.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I checked my own ears to be sure and I don't have any bumps. Here's a thought - compress the bump with your fingers and see if you can break it, just like popping a pimple. Also, I want you to answer a question - what do you do for a living? Are you involved with goverment or any secret organization?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
OK, first did you just start wearing glasses or a hard hat or helmet or anything?

Never wore glasses, no hat -- helmet, or anything. Can't think of anything that I wear that could cause these...

I did have a few people look at them, but they don't really know what it is -- just recommended going to the doctors and getting them checked. Which I probably will do... but first I want to get close-up shots of them with a camera and just have a look for myself. I'm always a bit hesitant going to the doctors unless I really need to. I find it unlikely that I was born with these, but I guess it's a possibility. They don't seem to be part of bone or anything... it's either directly under the skin or growing out of the exterior of the skin -- I have to see the pictures to be sure. But from feeling them they seem to be just under.

Seeing how many others have similar things -- I'm sure it's probably nothing to be too worried about, but I'll get it checked out for sure. Thanks for the input and advice people!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by johngardner1
I checked my own ears to be sure and I don't have any bumps. Here's a thought - compress the bump with your fingers and see if you can break it, just like popping a pimple. Also, I want you to answer a question - what do you do for a living? Are you involved with goverment or any secret organization?

I don't really want to try breaking it until I get it further looked at -- it doesn't take much fiddling with them for the pain to come back. As for my living -- definately not involved in any government or secret organizations as far I know.

I'm just turning 19, live in Far north Queensland Australia -- pretty remote little area within the rainforest. Most of what I do revolves around entomology (insect hunting, photography)... but any money I generate comes out of doing a bit of construction work, every now and then.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Listen, when you squeeze the bump does the rice thing itself hurt or just your skin? It sounds like an implant, that's why I wondered what you do for a living. It might be the new RFID chip (that one sure kicked up a lot of religious debate on myspace). I hear Walmart is carrying them in the jeans and other products they sell. Are you missing hours? Missing any time at all? Any idea of when they could have been placed there> Try taking some pliers, it will hurt but you could crush the implant.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
My bump is on the back of my ear, right next to where my ear connects to my skull. Could be a completely different thing, but I think badge01's pic could explain yours...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by johngardner1

man, i don't know about taking force on something we're unsure of. I think there are enough deeply paranoid people that this sort of thing would have been figured out by now.

I have experienced "lost time" though, when it's only in minute increments it's nearly unnoticeable.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Here's a picture to help illustrate roughly where these bumps are -- I don't think it's the bone that Badge pointed out.

Sorry for the pic -- I just did a quick google-image search and chose the first closeup of the ear that I could find

Cheers.

[edit on 30/11/07 by Navieko]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Navieko

Mine is in exactly the same place. If doctors weren't so costly and clumsy I'd go see a physician. time to google "ear bumps" and sift for diamonds in the muck... Good luck with finding an explanation, I've put off searching but now that someone else has spoken out I don't feel as crazy...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Get a couple of neo magnets, place one over each bump with a bandaid while you sleep. That should knock them out.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Navieko

Well...remember the first ep of X-files when Scully had Mulder look at the spots on her hip that looked like a pair or a trio?

So entomology=insect bites?
(just kidding, mostly)

But yeah, get a photo.

BTW, did you see my post about the hyoouge lump on my left elbow/forearm? That sucker happened 11/2 overnight, and it's still there. Only recently started turning grey/white and getting smaller. Up until last week it was still red in the center.

It never hurt (which was kinda weird, but I'm not complaining). If it ain't the bugs, it's the bug-eyed ETs, dammit.

Good luck!

Edit: Yeah, man EVERYONE has those. The one one my left is a little smaller than the one on my right ear. It's cartilage. You just had that become inflamed. In fact those used to get really sore when I wore ill-fitting wire-rim glasses with the full wrap around ear pieces.

Nothing to worry about if they've stopped hurting. DEFINITELY do not crush them with pliers.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Aha!

I knew there was a simple explanation... god I feel dumb now.
Thanks for the info, ya learn something new everyday! I guess I just never noticed them before...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join