It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens and religion compatible?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett
I don't remember reading in that bible anything about aliens, and if a god exists my idea would be that he must have also created the aliens, but then why would he not tell us about them through the bible?

The Bible states that there was an upright, talking, highly intelligent and knowledgeable reptilian in The Garden Of Eden from the outset. Nowdays we have humans everywhere babbling about the reptilians they've met. God commanded the reptilian to stay below the humans and nowadays we have countless people being subject to kundalini rising, which is when the kundalini reptilian situated below the humans at the bottom of their spines rises up through the spinal channels into the head and creates all the phenomenon that people call alien encounters. Because the kundalini reptile takes over the spine it normally causes paralysis during the alien encounters. This is also why ufo's/aliens know what people are thinking, because they are connected to peoples spinal kundalini energies. Jung states that ufo's come from us as well.

So religions including this new alien/ufo religion are products of mankinds interaction with beings who have been with us since the beginning. Man corrupts religions, as well as the information about aliens and ufo's, to suit his own agenda and gain power. So all the time the truth is being corrupted by the mind of man.

P.S One other thing is that years ago there was an astronaut on TV describing how he looked through his space craft window and watched a white serpent swimming through space. He was 100% genuine. And so the only life mankind found in space was a reptilian identical to the kundalini serpent which everyone has on them.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Aztec]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Most religions are absed on the basic (and simple) guiding principle known as 'The Golden Rule'-- which is "treat others as you would like others to treat you".

Sure, but what if you don't believe in a specific person as Lord/prophet etc you cannot get into the kingdom of heaven? Not a small point i'm sure you'll agree.

I would think that an alien species whose civilization got as far as to develop space travel would also have adopted this philosophy.

Except for most humans who believe in a religion, similarity isn't good enough for salvation.

I would think that their "moral compass" is very similar to ours, and thus their religious teachings (or philosophical teachings in the adsence of religion) would aslo be similar to ours.

Christian and Muslim are similar too in a broad philosophical sense. In a broad sense you could say, there is a God and a man named "insert" is important. It's the small print that gets in the way.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join