It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I Mentally Tell A Dog What To Do?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I will just jump right into this. I was in My garage working out and my next door neighbors dog was outside in the front yard. I was probably about 20 yards away from the dog, i was just messing around wondering if i could get it to do something.

I consentrated very hard about the dog looking at me for a few seconds then it did, i didn't think too much of it i thought it was a coincidence. But after doing maybe 20 times i figured it must be me, i would tell it to lok at me and it would and then i would say , in my mind, turn right and it would turn 180 degrees to the right.

The last time i did it, after i told it to look at me i just kept on thinking about it looking at me, i hadn't done this before when it looked over i just stopped. any way while i was thinking about it still the dog got freaked out and ran onto my neighbors porch.

i don't think the dog could have seen me it was light out and the garage lights were off and it isn't a very friendly dog, if it saw me it would have started to bark. Has this happened to any one else on here?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think there is a psychic connection between dogs and humans. My old dog and I were like this... I'd think to myself I wish she would jump on the bed to be petted, and half the time she did. But then again, she and I were each others buds and did just about everything together so she could probably read my body language.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Humanity is naturally telepathic, and able to do miracles. The problem is when culture goes against nature in order to supposedly elevate it.

Occident, Occident...

[Skeptics, Atheists and Materialisticalisticallistickies : don't care to debunk that post, you'll just get another step back from your own enlightment
]

Edit to add : Et Vive l'Anarchisme

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Rigel]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel

Edit to add : Et Vive l'Anarchisme

What is this latin? what does it mean?

ah i think i got it's spanish for "long live anarchy"? or something of the sorts?

[edit on 30-11-2007 by coryblood]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by coryblood

Just vernacular french ... E Viva Anarchia ! Anarchism Rules !

Edit : ""long live anarchy", litteraly.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I think the best pet ESP experiments are being encouraged by Rupert Sheldrake, who seems to be coming up with some pretty good data that has to do with pets anticipating their owner's return. Here's a link:

www.sheldrake.org...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I have no doubt dogs and many intelligent animals can sense peoples intentions after doing my own testing a few months back. it make me wonder if everything communicates on some level naturally and made me wonder when WE stopped being natural for the worse

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

very cool link i checked out some of the telepathy experiments but you need a second person and no one is home at the moment

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HuntaXX

i think in Europe it was around the time of the Neolithic Revolution that we started to become farther and farther away from animals. but it seems that the native americans and the far east stayed in touch longer maybe they still do

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
A weired thing happened to me when I was about 14. I was walking through a pasture in Kentucky and seen all these cows standing around eating like cows do. I had this uneasy feeling. They were watching me and I was watching them. The though of them stampeding me was a fear and I suspect they could detect that so I just nodded my head in a upward way. Almost like gesturing, "what's up". To my surprise one cow that was watching me did the same thing back. It was crazy and I'll never forget it. My suspicion is they know they are our food.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
that sounds odd but i wouldn't be surprised if they knew that we were just feeding them to make them fatter for us. i think that people don't give animals the credit they deserve, i think that they are smarter than we think

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Wait till they start making YOU make potato pancakes at will. I rue the day.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

what if they already are?
you see animals control the world but they make us think that we do

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
So you read Boondocks too. LOL! Kudos. Not Boondocks. The latest and greatest calvin and hobbes I can't remember offhand. Just remembered it, it's Doonesbury now. And I absolutely love this comic.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by jpm1602]

[edit on 1-12-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Not wierd at all, used to happen with my cat all the time....

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
really? well this is the first time that it has happened to me and i used to have two cats

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by coryblood

I was in the very same situation with my rabbit one night. She was sitting on the lawn right next to the kid's swingball and I mentally told her to do something to let me know she understood me. She immediately turned to the swingball and knocked the ball round the pole with her nose, then stopped and stared at me again. I gave her a mental "thank you" and she seemed to nod then bobbed off into the bushes. I'm sure it wasn't my imagination. It's definitely not my imagination when I go into the pet food cupboard and all my animals appear from nowhere in an instant. I've experimented with this too. If I open the cupboard intending definitely NOT to feed them, they don't appear, but when I know I WILL get the food out they all appear and the cat flap goes crazy with them all pouring in.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
that is kind of odd about the food. you are sure that you don't do anything different when you go to the cupboard other times?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Nothing different at all except the intention to feed/ or not to feed. I've seen similar experiments on TV where the pet owner is taken out for the day and a secret camera is left on in the house, watching the dog. As soon as the owner decides to go home the dog gets off the sofa and starts pacing at the window or door, like it's picked up the thoughts instantly from afar.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
that's pretty sweet. do you remember the show or the name of the experiment?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join