It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ozzy Concert: Pictures!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It was only yesterday that I realized Ozzy Osbourne is coming to town, and tickets for his show go on sale tomorrow morning. Being a huge fan of Ozzy, this is big for me. I know he's past his prime, and the guy is a walking shadow of what he used to be.. but I bet he can still put on a show. I went to see the Stones a little over a year ago and Jagger still brought it. Ozzy isn't one to make conversation, but the guy can still do what he does.

Tickets go on sale in the morning at 9am. I'm doing a back shift tonight and getting off at 9am. So as soon as I get off, I'm heading down to see if I can some tickets. I'd be surprised if I didn't, and very disappointed.

Apparently he's been on tour for awhile now. With the large membership we have, I'm interested if anyone has seem him live on this tour? Or maybe in the past?

[edit on 29-1-2008 by chissler]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I have a chance to volunteer to work at his concert that is here on the 4th of December. I think it would be a great show and he comes with Rob Zombie. I would love to go to it. I think it would be worth the money.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Just looking at his site, it would appear that you're correct and Rob Zombie seems to be touring with him. The Halifax event on the 26th of January isn't listed, so I can't say 100% that Rob Zombie will be there with him, but that wouldn't be that bad of a combination. I can't say I'm foaming from the mouth thinking of seeing him live, but it's certainly not a bad thing.

I tend to do all of my holiday shopping days before Christmas. For some reason I've decided to do a lot of it early this year and have spent hundreds of dollars this week on gifts for family. The timing of these tickets is horrible, and I have my own ass to kick for it. But it's worked out and I should be just fine.

14 hours 'til they go on sale.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
He was here a couple weeks ago, the tickets I could afford sold out in minutes, and I dont really have $1000 for a ticket up front, so i missed out on that show, a bunch of my friends went, according to them it was an amazing show.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I Got Tickets!

Ahh, what a morning. I was supposed to work until 9am this morning, and if I had of.. I wouldn't of been able to get tickets. Oddly enough, I found out through the night that I'd be relieved at 7am. Sounds good, I thought. Got off of work and headed down to get in line. I had my girlfriend's, mother's car.. and the brakes went on the way down. We're in the middle of a bit of a snowstorm, and I'm driving a car with no breaks. None! I slid through one intersection and luckily the cars avoided me, and successfully managed the rest of the way without incident.

When I finally got in line, there was about twenty people ahead of me. Not to mention those lined up at other locations, online, on the phone, etc. In took about ten minutes to get to the counter and it was slim pickins. But I managed to get three seats together. The people ahead of me were issued disabled seating by accident, and the clerks had to take their tickets back. By the time mine had been processed, and they tried to get two more for the people that were ahead of me, there were none left. A few dirty looks were shot my way.. but I was hardly to blame.

As I walked out the door with a bit of a hop to my step, I could hear shrieks coming from the lady who was in front of me all morning.

Needless to say, I'm excited for this.

Time to gather an Ozzy play list and crank it up.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by chissler]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

I love this song!

Kewl man!! You should have a great time!! Ozzy shows are umoung some of the best shows I have ever seen!!

Ive seen Ozzy 4 times in my life so far! 1 time was a get together with Black Sabbath! For an old man he sure can jump around and act like the crazy man he has always been!!

Have you ever seen this? Ozzy Does some spoofs!! Very funny!

[edit on 1-12-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I love Ozzy, i just wish i had of been able to see him play when Randy Rhoads was in his band, that would have been the ultimate for me.

He'll be playing here in Australia in March, im hoping Santa brings me a ticket for xmas.

Ozzy and Randy.

[edit on 1/12/07 by mojo4sale]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I'll be going to his show on Dec. 22nd in NYC.

I can't wait!!

Anyone know what his band's lineup is? Is Zakk Wylde on this tour?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Ozzy and zombie were in Frago in October, and I heard the show ROCKED! I would have gone, but had to work. Also the Fargo Police really pissed of the Prince of Darkeness with a sting operation using his name lol. Gotta love Fargo!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm seeing Ozzy on January 21st in Toronto. I'm SO excited! Plus, Zakk Wylde is playing for Ozzy. Zakk is one of my favorite guitarists ever, he's a demon. Me and my girlfriend are also looking forward to seeing Rob Zombie play, I missed his last show here, it sold out in less then an hour.
. But I'm hearing very good things about this tour.. I cannot wait!

Here's the set list if anyone's interested:
01. I Don’t Wanna Stop
02. Crazy Train
03. Suicide Solution
04. Mr. Crowley
05. Not Going Away
06. Into The Void
07. Road To Nowhere
08. Fire in the Sky
09. Bark at the Moon
10. Guitar Solo (Z. Wylde)
11. I Don’t Know
12. Here For You
13. I Don’t Want to Change the World

Encore

14. Mama I’m Coming Home
15. Paranoid

Rob Zombie Setlist:

01. Sawdust in the Blood
02. American Witch
03. Demon Speeding
04. Living Dead Girl
05. More Human Than Human
06. Superbeast
07. House of 1,000 Corpses
08. Let It All Bleed Out
09. Never Gonna Stop
10. Thunder Kiss ‘65
11. The Devil’s Rejects
12. Dragula

[edit on 4/12/2007 by Hellcatt]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Excellent. Thank you for the set list.

I was really hoping that he would play "I don't want to change the world". I love that song.

Now it's just a waiting game.

There is three of us thus far attending this tour, see if anyone else pops up. Give us a review after you attend the show, while sparing us the juicy details so we have a bit of a wow factor when we attend. (If it's overly disappointing, feel free to keep that to yourself)

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Heres a little something while you wait

This is some good old Ozzy!! I love old Ozzy!!
Nothing matches the power of Randy I can agree! But this is even before the Days of Randy!

And then you have this one,, My favorit Sabbath song.
A national Acrobat!!

Check out the words to this song.. and you will see..

I am the world that hides
The universal secret of all time
Destruction of the empty spaces
Is my one and only crime
Ive lived a thousand times
I found out what it means to be believed
The thoughts and images
The unborn child that never was conceived

When little worlds collide
Im trapped inside my embryonic cell
And flashing memories
Are cast into the never ending well
The name that scorns the face
The child that never sees the cause of man
The deathly darkness that
Belies the fate of those who never ran

Well I know its hard for you
To know the reason why
And I know youll understand
More when its time to die
Dont believe the life you have
Will be the only one
You have to let your body sleep
To let your soul live on
Love has given life to you
And now its your concern
Unseen eyes of inner life
Will make your soul return
Still I look but not to touch
The seeds of life are sown
Curtain of the future falls
The secret stays unknown

Just remember love is life
And hate is living death
Treat your life for what its worth
And live for every breath
Looking back Ive lived and learned
But now Im wondering
Here I wait and only guess
What this next life will bring

Please bring us with a full report from this show!!! Thanks much!
And some pictures if you can get away with it!
These days you have cameras on ur phones..
Back in the days when I went to shows, we didnt have cameras on our phones. If we did have a cell phone it needed a backpack in those days!! LOL

[edit on 6-12-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Six days until Ozzy!

I previously had tickets for Saturday night, but when tickets went on sale for a second show, I bought some more and landed better seats. So I sold my Saturday night tickets, and have floor tickets for Monday night.

Anyone have any pictures from any recent shows?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Anyone have any pictures from any recent shows?

I have a co-worker that's watching him right now. If she's got some I'll see if I can post them.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well the show is tomorrow night. I'm sure I'll have a story to tell and probably a few pictures to post.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Some pictures from last night...

We had great floor seats, but I made an effort to get up by the stage for a few minutes to snap a few close ones. Here's two of them...

Here's some more..

All in all, a great night!

Enjoy.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by chissler]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Man that looks like a blast!

I tried and tried to get tickets but they went quick and I wasn't paying scalper prices for them. I just got finished paying for xmas and my daughters bday.

I honestly thought I had a chance to cross another one off of my "gotta see before I or they die" list.

Does the Metro Centre hold 10k for a concert?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

I believe it seats over 10,000 but also has room for standing and box suites.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Finally!!! The moment arrives!

GREAT PICS Chis!!

You were waiting for an eternity for this concert; pretty excited.

I'm so glad you had a great time.

I was telling my brother about you a few weeks ago, bout you getting to see the Great OZ. He saw Ozzy back in the 80's, and said YOU are going to love it!

I like the fact that you took 'many angled-pics'.

Jealous now....sniff....

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

That's the Halifax Metro Centre we're talking about right? The one in Cape Breton used to be called the 'Sydney Forum' (Wow... that brings back memories...they demo'ed the forum back in the 80's) I think the new place is called Centre 200? - In honor of the City of Sydney's Bi-Centennial? Chis?

~Ducky~

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join