It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

japan and china on the moon and no news ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
im sorry if this is already posted im just curious anything new from the chinese or japanese satellite on the moon any new shocking pics ??
or are they also part of the USA nasa cover up program ??
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-11-2007 by emazens]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Ôf course not.

You now the phrase,

knowledge is power ( so why share it? ),

and apparently our world is run by secrecy.

It doesn't matter if Chinese Russian or American, to them it doesn't matter.

They rulers believe, that they have it in their blood, the right to rule the world.
It's probably all under the same program, NASA, chinese and russian space programs etc.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Paul the seeker]

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
News updates for Chang'e 1 (China) and Kaguya/Selene (Japan) are usually posted on the following existing threads, although you will probably find others.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Alternatively you could Google for news.

What might be worth pointing out is they are both orbiters so not technically on the moon.

Chang'e 1 is orbiting at around 100km and Kaguya at around 200km.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It's disgusting, isn't it? The government - NASA, the CIA, the FBI, the president, Congress - they work for us, but they treat us like children who have no right to what we've paid trillions for.

Seems to be the same all over.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Im sorry if you never used the search function
just sayin..I posted some videos from JAXA and asked the very same question/theory a few weeks ago and it'll be interesting to see. I think something will happen drastically to prevent any further disclosures from other countries

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I don't understand why you don't see stars from the few photos released. not even on the HD video the released. Everyone says its the cameras they are using don't focus on lights in the background but I think its all BS. The blackness of space in the photos and videos just looks to black like it was airbrushed black.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
IT'S FULL OF STARS!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I know there is someone who can say why there are no stars seen

www.jaxa.jp...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by area51videoz

Nary a one. Weird.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by area51videoz
I know there is someone who can say why there are no stars seen

www.jaxa.jp...

Yea, that definitely is weird. I see no stars. Only explanations are that the light from the Earth is making it hard for the camera to pick up the stars, or they artificially painted it black. If you look at the horizon of the Moon as it meets the black it does look a bit odd.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
It's disgusting, isn't it? The government - NASA, the CIA, the FBI, the president, Congress - they work for us, but they treat us like children who have no right to what we've paid trillions for.

Seems to be the same all over.

Sorry mate, they don't work for you. They do get your money though. Silly man, when have you been able to request something and get an answer from them?
Your taxes will keep them going... doing what? you'll never know... how sad is that?

Cheerio

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'll probably get flamed for what is essential a sensible post, but here it goes...

Maybe, just maybe, there isn't any shocking news because...

....Drum roll....

There isn't anything shocking on the moon to release news about?

I mean, what do you seriously expect? Japan or China to suddenly go

"Oh, look. An ancient alien city...."

or

"Hey world, did you know the Yanks have been there for 40 years collaborating with Aliens on some mining project that has no bearing on world commodity prices, yet they still apparently mine millions of tons of highly valuable and rare materials anyway...."

The moon is one the most studied objects in the sky. Anyone with binoculars can look at it, and millions around the world use their own telescopes every night. if there was something there, like an atmosphere for example, it would have been seen centuries ago.

C'mon people. Engage the grey matter.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Yea, that definitely is weird. I see no stars. Only explanations are that the light from the Earth is making it hard for the camera to pick up the stars, or they artificially painted it black. If you look at the horizon of the Moon as it meets the black it does look a bit odd.

I guess I'm not all that surprised that the horizon is so stark, but my take would rely on this being an honest picture of a satellite with no atmosphere taking the full brunt of its sun.

Truthfully, I've become very conflicted in recent years over what is the truth and what is fiction. That path has been beaten so flat that the two blur together.

It's an eerie photo, to be sure.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I too would like to see the explanation of "no stars" in that pic.

new topics

top topics

join