It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitley Strieber helped kill Dr John Mack (?)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Kojiro

Good points. I might add that the so called aliens seem to have a peculiar fascination with Jesus. In their supposed 'conversations' they always try to deconstruct the Messiah by either claiming they created Him, or that he was a baby space brother and now they have the real stuff, so bow down to our superiority, etc. etc.

That's why the demon possession angle carries a lot of weight with me. It's a spiritual phenomenon just as much, if not more so, than any weird technology from outer space. Striebers occultic and antichristian behavior is consistent with this interpretation.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Kojiro

What makes what you "believe" any different than anyone else? I mean, you're talking about how this and that alien is, and at the same time, the same voice is claiming that someone else can't be believed? Come on. Sounds a little like the pot calling the kettle black.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterOfSparkz

I recommend the works of Jacques Vallee and Derrel Sims. The former discusses the curious creation and danger of UFO cults and the latter explains the nature of screen memories.

I've only been explaining the likely possibility that Whitley is an active mouthpiece for the sinister alien agenda. Could he be making it up? Possibly, but too much coincides with the propaganda with the other "space brother" crap I hear about in other cases. They want us to think they're our friends when all they really do is take us and rape us.

SevenThunders, good point about the Jesus thing. They also claim credit for Buddha and Krishna. Just about any religious figure, really.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kojiro

I recommend the works of Jacques Vallee and Derrel Sims. The former discusses the curious creation and danger of UFO cults and the latter explains the nature of screen memories.

I've only been explaining the likely possibility that Whitley is an active mouthpiece for the sinister alien agenda. Could he be making it up? Possibly, but too much coincides with the propaganda with the other "space brother" crap I hear about in other cases. They want us to think they're our friends when all they really do is take us and rape us.

SevenThunders, good point about the Jesus thing. They also claim credit for Buddha and Krishna. Just about any religious figure, really.

Kojiro
Thanks for your response. I am very familiar Vallee, however Sims is a suspect fruitcake. Forgive the forward nature of my comments but I have little patience with those commercially claiming familiarity with aliens and their practices. 80% of those in that category end up being proved frauds or good researchers gone bad. We simply DO NOT understand abduction at this point. More to the point, human beings do not understand reality at this point.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterOfSparkz

Kojiro
Thanks for your response. I am very familiar Vallee, however Sims is a suspect fruitcake. Forgive the forward nature of my comments but I have little patience with those commercially claiming familiarity with aliens and their practices. 80% of those in that category end up being proved frauds or good researchers gone bad. We simply DO NOT understand abduction at this point. More to the point, human beings do not understand reality at this point.

I'm sorry you feel that way about Derrel Sims. I know him personally and he is very much not a fruitcake.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I'm sorry you feel that way about Derrel Sims. I know him personally and he is very much not a fruitcake.

When you state that you "know him personally", could you qualify that statement? Like how long have you known him personally? Do you know him personally as in you met and talked with him once or twice, or have you known him for many years? Do you know of MR. Sims' past? What do you personally think of his claims that he physically fought with an alien?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterOfSparkz

When you state that you "know him personally", could you qualify that statement? Like how long have you known him personally? Do you know him personally as in you met and talked with him once or twice, or have you known him for many years? Do you know of MR. Sims' past? What do you personally think of his claims that he physically fought with an alien?

My family has maintained regular contact with Mr. Sims for roughly, oh... 15 years now. I'm pretty certain that's more than long enough to get to know a person. He's a little on the stubborn side concerning new ideas but not completely resistant.

As for him fighting an alien... well... I have struggled with the little buggers myself. One time they had to seize my entire mattress to get me. All of my covers were on the floor the following morning. So it's really not hard for me to swallow.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kojiro

OMG!...come to think of it, I have woken up with all my covers on the floor too. That must mean I have wrestled with aliens! Want to collaborate on a new book? We'll give ol' Strieber a run for his money eh...

Good Grief!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
i like his books but always had doubt about his claims...

There are things in the book "the Greys" that isn't accurate, the capabilities of the TR-3B are highly downgraded, moreover he named it by the wrong nomenclature...

Something dont seem right...good writer though.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec
he entertained the killer and allowed him/her to spew his/her venom at Dr John Mack and thereby generate mass hatred towards Dr John Mack. Such evil thoughts and hatred are like dark prayers which go forth and seek their victim.

So, kind of like what you're doing with this thread?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Your condescension is unappreciated and insulting. Go find someone else to troll.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Your condescension is unappreciated and insulting. Go find someone else to troll.

I was NOT trolling and I DO apologize if that's the way you took it. I was however pointing out the RIDICULOUS claim that you made. When you publicly claim you have wrestled with "the little buggers" (aliens), you damn well better have more to back it up than simply stating that you woke up with your covers on the floor. That's precisely my point. Don't you believe the subject deserves a great deal more substantiation than that? Now, do you have substantial evidence to back up what you are claiming? If not, I suggest you grow a MUCH thicker skin before accusing others of "trolling" you after you make outrageous claims.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Did Whitley Strieber kill John Mack, a question that begs the question, is Whitley Strieber stealth psy ops, or a victim of MK ULTRA.

Securitate's "child molester", the mother of the infant, they kidnapped, and disowned "juvenile delinquent", the child they kidnapped, was traumatized,

got rich, and won Ceausescu's palace's hospitality, like a writhing in homicidal hatred starving obese bankroll.

Baryard Ishii's vivisection of skinny eating disordered women, will not save America's women with their own money.
www.unknowncountry.com...

Art's mail order kismet. He recieved such a vociferous response from American women for his marriage to a younger Philipino woman,

he ran out of resources apologizing for the Pavlovian shark cage, requires slaves buy Turkish hymen to increase their world market value.

Invites the petty megalomanic catastrophia of empire's abuse addicted colonized shock zones

apologize for not being nomadic, while the hicks debate cannibalized and raped birth bond treasury

with the mutaween's Hitler.

"kid_of_3NKi":
Know what?

If I were a jew during these days i would be so deeply ashamed of my gov's killing actions that i wouldn't dare to talk jewish in public so ppl can recognise me as an Israeli.. and imo that would be an expected behavour!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Ko3

"Alien" has locked my slave trade in Canada thread, like a business owner, throwing Jews out of his Cafe

Free speech is ridiculous, when Ceausesscu's refugee slave trading securitate is rich again a fake heart miracle for professor marvel.

Canada is the world's worst slave trader, if a person tries to tell UC's boards about that, or any board, as a matter of fact

they will be dogpiled and thrown out of the cafe.

Slave traders need scapegoats, when stymied by their own malevolent profits on biological slavery. Why extend oneself with service when a maid who loves too much, will apologize for the

C'avlovian Shark Cage

www.godlikeproductions.com...
Borat kidnaps infants and calls their mother's child molesters

then they are dogpiled, and exterminated with Ceausescu's Red Terror, so that Canada can continue to slave trade

without comment.

Did Whitley Strieber kill John Mack, don't know, certainly seems to favor securitate war criminals,

exiled from their previous genocide and coddled in Canada

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Pandora boxy]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Martindoolittle
reply to post by Aztec

Oh my God Aztec are you talking about Onesmartrat? She was a total nut, she made all kinds of crazy claims and viciously attacked any opposing view.

I cannot believe that you are starting a thread about a troll on a different site and claiming that she was a trained killer. She was a egotistical, spite filled, nut job.

Seriously whenever I saw here username appear in a thread I would stop visiting that thread, just because once she posted it would turn into a long egotistical rant about how all abductees are really cattle and that we are all being brainwashed by the government and if you disagree that is okay because it is just your conditioning kicking in.

Hey ..."nutjob" huh?

I resemble that remark!

Choose your weapons sir; I shall meet you at sunrise; ten paces and then ....!

How's that for an egotistical rant?!

PS By the way, all abductees ARE mind-controlled 'cattle' ...mooo!

Boo.

Pro-Liberate!

-OSR

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Salacious specification, OSR has agreed with Pat Robertson

i don't know that woman, *Howard Lyman is a dangerous nut*

current.com...

Suffice it to say, it is safe to assume the internet is a site of info warring

Corporations don't want to pay to reproduce their dead peasant clause birth bond treasury

work force

wn.com...

that is a harem in Utah

www.createforum.com...

where is the fundamentalist family tweedle dom of far right Islam and Jesus camp

enslaving the world with hyper religiosity

abuse addiction's co hort - birth bond slave traded treasury

like borat left back home in his palace in Romania

Taliban is rich, now that Canada has visited

www.presstv.ir...
www.guardian.co.uk...

adman is least retarded at U of Pol Pot

that is a fake heart miracle

nuking NASA with a slave trade

Brunhilda is fleeing Uganda

and making Canada rich

Whitley Strieber, is probably only a front man, scapegoat

for the corporate stealth, being administered with info wars on the internet

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Brunhilda is fleeing Uganda, and ottawa is bryan's body farm
current.com...

www.whale.to...
Gourm8ate, that martinette's canon of "never sleep" due to MPD, that is fear of Bryan, in the attic.

Colonel william's doctards are "purifying", with Sierra Leone's disapora of child soldier and mercenary taliban

Bryan is now orphaning the cousins retarded Romanian Solomon kidnaps

for the aphrodisiac effect it has on Frasier

www.youtube.com...
Bryan's Arizona

"Final revolution" with Ceausescu's and Hitler's slave trading mutaween

in Zombie zinni fatwa Ottawa

And the suicide of Morris Jessup, another UFO investigator,who took his own life in a Miami-Dade parking lot on April20, 1959. He claimed he had descended into a nightmareworld of unreality, swept along in a stream of?coincidences?, and that he could only appear insane to therest of the world even as he battled with forces beyond hisunderstanding. He was fifty-nine.
www.unknowncountry.com...

Zombie zinni fatwa Ottawa. Bryan's derangement of faculty, on his body farm. A pinnacle without fathom

or category. Bryan's Arizona's derangement of faculty, only works when everyone invalidates the vivisected zombie's humanity at once

and not when Hitler and Ceausescu are slave trading Canada in the light of day.
www.createforum.com...

"Sodom and Gomorrah's" "depravity scale" in Ceausescu's Uranus district
depravityscale.org...

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
If I’m not mistaken Mack was killed in London England when he was ran over by a drunk driver. He was attending a UFO Event and was crossing the street when a car came out of nowhere and struck him, I think this might have been Sept 28. I don’t recall what year.

I would agree his death might be suspicious though.

Sorry, I come across this old thread and poppped in to see what the allegations were

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join