It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hostage Situation Reported At Clinton Campaign Office

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if this cat ends up commiting "suicide" with two bullet holes to the head...or strangling himself with his handcuffs.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Reason-
Two words... National Security.

I'm not talking about securing the borders and all that. That's just his spin to make it look as if he is pro national security.
Here is a guy who is anti-war but it seems to me that he advocates a revolution in our very own country.

It "seems" to you, does it? Please show me where he advocates having an actual physical revolution? There is a revolution going on -- don't be mistaken. And that's exactly what America needs at the moment. Have you looked at the state the nation is in recently?...But that doesn't mean it has to be the physical sense of the word. The revolution = helping elect the one person that can actually change the status quo for the better. The reason there is such an intensity and urgency about the whole thing, is because there needs to be! Infact it's probably the last chance the nation has to actually make real changes.

Why not help the terrorist alittle more? I've got a great idea... lets put out the word to old Bin Laden to have a sit down and talk about our problems. Maybe we could color some pictures and drink hot chocolate. If Dr. Paul would remember who started this fight in the first place he wouldn't sound like such a nutcase.

Now you're just being dumb. You actually think Paul wants to sit and talk with terrorists? You're clearly illustrating your ignorance in relation to Ron Paul's beliefs. The point he makes is that it's the American foreign policies, continual intervention all over the world, and hypicritical dispositions -- that motivate these "terrorists" to do what they do. America has always been the aggressors, whether you want to believe it or not. Ron Paul wants to change that. He's not at all against national security. He's said many times, and truly believes that if we stop meddling in places that we don't need to be, and just worry about ourselves -- there would be far less danger to national security. I honestly can't see how people can disagree with this.

But I guess if your one of those who are so easily pursuaded by the media in believing that Iran is an "axis of evil", "terrorists" are everywhere, deadset on blowing themselves up for no reason -- at a town near you!

...Then I guess there is no point in debating the issue. It's those sorts of people who are the real "nutcases", I'm afraid -- and sadly they will probably be the end of whatever illusion of freedom you think you still have.

[edit on 2/12/07 by Navieko]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Here are some updates to this event:

The suspect is to be arraigned on Monday:

Man charged in hostage incident to be arraigned

ROCHESTER — The Somersworth man charged with entering U.S. Sen. Hillary Clinton's campaign office in the city on Friday supposedly armed with a bomb, then holding hostages, is to be arraigned Monday at 1 p.m.

Leeland Eisenberg, 46, of 7 Brook Drive in Somersworth, is facing six class B felony charges — four of kidnapping, one of false reports of an explosive device and one of criminal threatening, according to Police Capt. Paul Callaghan.

Sen. Clinton put the hostages up in a hotel:

Hostages recover from ordeal

...Clinton spoke privately with the hostages Friday night, then put them up in the posh hotel, where rooms start at $289. Campaign staffers treated the hostages and their families to a late breakfast in the hotel restaurant yesterday. The former hostages smiled and laughed with staffers during the meal.

Clinton’s Rochester office was closed yesterday at the request of law enforcement. When it reopens, it will have tighter security....

Here is another piece with some more information on the ordeal:

PANICKY CALLS IN HILL HQ

...We're all huddled together," the hostage told Susan Nagy of Barrington, NH, by cellphone. “It was a very tense situation for her. She was very scared - you could tell by talking to her," Nagy said.

The poor girl was hysterical,"

said Dan Nagy, Susan's brother. “Every time I talked to her, [she said] he kept saying he wasn't going to hurt them. But you never know..."

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I don't know if the man was a Ron Paul supporter or not. And it's not that America is the eggressor, it's the present leadership that is the agressor. It is full of New World Order types.

If this was some plant of somebody's it would have the effect of making not only Ron Paul look bad just because people perceive him as an extremist (I don't BTW), but it casts a bad light on conservatives who are for a secure border and national security. It is bliss to Clinton who wants the fame for it all. It will backfire on her though because it makes her look like she attracts the strange and mentally ill.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I thought many of the same things that much of you thought when you saw this.

I think that this is an attempt to demonize conspiracy theorists. This is reminding me of MKULTRA

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

Sen. Clinton is not at the DNC meeting right now but is expected there at 3PM EST.

Clinton is going to where the bomber is? I hope she gets there in time. [/sarcasm]

Did they know or say why this guy is doing this?

He's pissed that her interview in Playboy Magazine didn't include a Photo Spread as well & he wants his $5 back....

[edit on 12/3/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
How surprising that someone would attempt to attach Ron Paul to this melodrama.
They’ll have him leading Iran’s attempt to develop nuclear weapons next. Desperation on the cusp of madness.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
For Naviekp: I said "SEEMS TO ME" because that it what I see. That is what it seems to me. Take it or leave it.

The last chance for the nation to make real changes??? Ok. I guess that it how it seems to you.

And as far as the terrorist go, yes he did say that we should sit down with them and talk about our problems. I heard it with my own two little ears. And before you start spouting about America being the aggressor you should do a little history work.

Now on to nutcases... when did I ever say that I wasn't a nutcase? For Pete's sake I post on a conspiracy site. All of us on here are nutcases to one degree or another. Some more than others. Me included. But see, I'm ok with it. I don't get all upset when people call me names or give an opinion on a political canidate. What's the problem?

Now can we get back on topic. I don't care one way or another if the guy is a Paul supporter or not. I do think that the whole thing looks a little funny and I wouldn't put it past ANY or our current presidential canidates to pull this kind of stunt. At least that is how it seems to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join