It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hostage Situation Reported At Clinton Campaign Office

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Just about everyone around here is out in the sticks. Lots of woods in NH!!

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Obvious plant to make the public think all conspiracy theorists are dangerous and crazy, and that measures need to be taken to stop them.

Stand by for new laws against having conspiracies against the government. Dont question the authorities. Daddy knows best. Etc.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Plant to help endorse "Universal Healthcare" IMO. Listen for Hillary to use this guy's qoutes all over the campaing trail.

"Ordinary people need help with insurance"

"I tried to go to get help but they wanted thousands of dollars"

Might be BS political game. In Florida you can have yourself Baker Acted if you really need help. I am sure other states, especially one known for it's ability to operate correctly like NH has a similar if not the same program.

OTOH If he truly is just suffering from a mental illness I feel for him and his family. A sickness of the body leaves your mind intact, a sickness of the mind leaves nothing. Poor guy. I hope he can get the help he needs.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Does anyone remember what Tim Mcveigh's big gripe was? He complained that the government put a chip device in his spine at the base so they could track him anywhere on Earth. This man also complained about a "chip" in his head. In the big world of dis-information, it would serve the government to place a "wacko" nutty person out there to look crazy so that no -one would believe the experiment the government conducted on him. As for Mrs. Clinton, yes it would seem to both promote her health agenda thing, and cast a bad light on the "great right wing conspiracy" ie conservatives. Remember, Hillory Clinto is also a "conspiracy nut job) and she also believes that she can "channel" the dead spirit of Elenor Roosevelt. If that guy had not strapped on a fake bomb suit, the only difference between them would be that one conspiracy advocate would be on the streets and the other would be setting up fake presidential debates for entertainment purposes only. And how about this conspiracy, Why did Hiilory drop everything and cancel all her plans and rush immediately up to New Hampshire to this man. What does she know and when did she know it !

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Let's look at the facts:

The 'crisis' was a major news story; I listened to it on both CNN and Fox while driving in.

There were only about 5 hostages, and no one was hurt, or from what I have heard, even personally threatened other than by the 'bomb'.

The bomb was two road flares... would that really fool anyone?

The hostages were released with some regularity, one at a time, and apparently with little motivation.

Not a single shot was fired.

Not a single person was injured in any way.

The 'crazy man' surrendered peacefully, and was treated gently by the police.

The hostage-taker bought two road flares that morning (not a bomb), and told his son to watch the news.

He was also 'known' by the police in the area.

He was concerned about the lack of mental health care... a major plank in Hillary's campaign.

Hillary's poll numbers were slipping away before this event. I wonder what they are now?

I'm sorry, but if it looks like a duck, it smells like a duck, and it sounds like a duck... I don't think it's a moose.

I'd be very interested in seeing this guy's financial records over the next year. Be nice to see what this was really worth to the illustrious Senator...

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

CONTROL THROUGH "THINK BY WIRE" TECHNOLOGY IMPLANTS

DOJgov.net newswire

May 2, 2002 London

Rats controled by implant at current ranges of up to 500 yards have been announced today and the concept of a national ID chip implant takes on more ominous tones.

The remote-controlled "roborats" can be made to run, climb, jump or turn left and right through electrical probes, the width of a hair, implanted in their brains. Control movements are transmitted from a computer to the rat's brain via a micro radio receiver strapped to its back. Eventually, the receiver can be made the size of an implantable ID Chip such as being developed by VeriChip.

One of the electrodes stimulates the "feelgood" center of the rat's brain, to reward proper actions with a "feel good" impulse. Two other electrodes activate the cerebral regions which process signals for mind control. In training, a shot of euphoria rewarded the rats for responding correctly, but after that they turned on cue without any need for reward, the researchers said in the scientific journal "Nature."

[edit: added link & external source tags]
Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**

[edit on 1-12-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck

I'm sorry, but if it looks like a duck, it smells like a duck, and it sounds like a duck... I don't think it's a moose.

TheRedneck

What if it were a moose in a duck costume

Really though, I am thinking this is stinking like typical Clinton Politico-Pooh

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Tinhatman]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Do not forget this guy is an alcoholic. He is a townie and has had several run ins with the law. Like i said i live in one of the surrounding towns. Obamas and Edwards campaign offices are literally across the street. He choose this office because of her previous dealings with health care, thusly getting more attention on his motivation for doing this. If he went to Obamas office or someone elses he probably felt like his point would not be heard.
Sure Hiliary will get attention. But she has to be careful with this. If she uses it too much she will be criticized for exploiting the situation, and she can't ignore it obviously. So she the way she handles this could go either way, not necessarily positive.
On another note, this area does support Ron Paul, or it at least appears to. I see numerous large Paul signs on my way hame but rarely see them for Clinton or Obama or anyone else out here in the sticks!

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The news cameras made it a mission to get flashing police lights in every shot, even when they had clear shots of the scene. Tons of police, state police on the scene, men in baclavas and camo... subtle programming.. "don't be afraid."

This was a targeting scheme. Now, any one who thinks for himself (I'm not condoning in any way what this man did) will be treated like this man. "paranoid, delusional".

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinhatman
[What if it were a moose in a duck costume

Oh, no! Now we've got moose in duck costumes! Hillary, help us!

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Relating to my last post, I thought the source was in the body of details. However, I'll try to remeber to name the source material as that is very important to show what the government is up to these days. With GPS and Google type techknowledgy, privacy will be a thing of the past. Also, when they can control your emotions by such an implant, that's it, we're all done. here comes the beast.

That man who did what he did, may have been compelled to do so as an experiment by some government agency. Imagine being able to turn anyone into a violent person just by controlling their emotional responses to optical and audio senses. Was he merely crying for help because he was right, or did they use some one classified as having mental problems so they could have plausible denial after the fact. Let's ask a lot of questions on this one.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This guy definitely sounds like one of them violent homegrown radical terrorist kind of guys. Why oh why isn't there a law for these types??

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

...have you even read the articles? He's a 'common' American, was in the middle of divorce settlings this week and had other interpersonal issues; then told his stepson to "watch the news" that day. Plus, he had street flares, it wasn't even a bomb... and like some people are alluding to, this could be a 'chipped' Mk Ultra victim, 'sent' to do this to discredit Ron Paul. Nothing could surprise me anymore...

[edit on 1-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This was an obvious set-up. I'm sure Hillary's numbers are surging because of this event.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The article posted had the salient ‘facts’ of this guy’s personality down pretty darn quick don’t you think? I smell a psyop. Hillary gets a boost and anyone who’s suspicious of the government gets slandered. They’re going to need a lot more of this stuff though, people are waking up.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I take it this guy was a Ron Paul supporter and if that is the case, why would it discredit him? Ron Paul comes off as a nut case himself, so wouldn't this just help him. You know, like, "Ron Paul, the guy who fights for you." Or some such nonsense. Blah Blah.

If I was a politician and was going to stage such an event I would probably use the town crazy. And why pay him? Just have a man or two follow him around, put the bug in his ear at the supermarket, the bar, or wherever he goes. Mention how someone should go down there and make old Hillary listen. By whatever means they can. Stuff like that. If the guy is really crazy it would be easy to munipulate him in such a way.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This CNN story states that the man claims he was raped by a priest. Wouldn't that be a nice set-up to discredit the right since they're associated more with religion?

Hillary, did your campaign people arrange this little hostage thing?

Edit to Add: Comb Eisenberg's hair and shave him and he looks like he's CIA.

[edit on 12/1/07 by 123143]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Where have they said that he was a Ron Paul supporter?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Reason-
I take it this guy was a Ron Paul supporter and if that is the case, why would it discredit him? Ron Paul comes off as a nut case himself, so wouldn't this just help him. You know, like, "Ron Paul, the guy who fights for you." Or some such nonsense. Blah Blah.

What a stupid comment. Sometimes I wonder how the hell people like you even find this forum. Why you bother to actually join and make such ridiculous posts is beyond me. If you believe everything the MSM throws at you, why bother coming here?

...Gah. I try hard to resist the bait but hell, I'm an idiot and I could do with a laugh. Humor me. Tell me exactly why you think Ron Paul comes off as a "nut case"? Is it because he is against the status quo? The majority? Do you even have a reason, or you just parrot what you hear on Fox News?

[edit on 1/12/07 by Navieko]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Two words... National Security.

I'm not talking about securing the borders and all that. That's just his spin to make it look as if he is pro national security. Here is a guy who is anti-war but it seems to me that he advocates a revolution in our very own country. Why not help the terrorist alittle more? I've got a great idea... lets put out the word to old Bin Laden to have a sit down and talk about our problems. Maybe we could color some pictures and drink hot chocolate. If Dr. Paul would remember who started this fight in the first place he wouldn't sound like such a nutcase.

Thanks for the attacks by the way. It is just more proof of the craziness of the Ron Paul supporter.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by -Reason-]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join