It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hostage Situation Reported At Clinton Campaign Office

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Togetic

Thanks for the description, I was just trying to get a feel for what to look for in that chopper shot.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Indeed, and bring telephoto lenses, too, if ya got 'em...my guess is that the police have an area cordoned off and aren't letting people get too close.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Could this be bad for Clinton? Well, I could see where voting for her would be problematic now. Her VP choice would be critical if she's already the target of bombers, and she's not even nominated yet.

It would certainly make her supporters pay more attention to who she chose as a running mate.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

The thought had occurred to me: grab the Flip Video and tape everything. Unfortunately, I'm living in Massachusetts right now and it would take over an hour to get there. I was just up there for Thanksgiving though.

[edit on 11/30/2007 by Togetic]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The view on Fox News right now is looking North towards Main Street. There is a Y in the road ahead, and Main street is going to the left. Wakefield Street, where the police HQ is, is on the right.

2:50: the view is out back of the city hall and the police. That is where the Profile Bank is.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
FNC is now broadcasting from main street, they are stuck in traffic but are showing the empty streets with the NH Stae Police vehicles blocking the street. He is still reporting from his passenger seat in the FNC Election Link vehicle broadband wireless live streaming video created to use during the election season, now being used to cover this incident.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

He is here

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm a little miffed as to why the Amtrak collision is getting as much if not more airtime, at least on CNN, seeing as how there were no deaths.....thankfully.

Peace

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I really don't like the Clinton's at all, but I wish the hostages and the Clintons goodluck. I mean this guy deserves to get shot right between the eyes just for taking somebody without their consent.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
They just showed a fully manned police armored vehicle rolling away from the FNC location.

It looked like 8 people on the outside of the apc, the shot has the glare of the late day sun.

The reporter is getting wired up to leave the vehicle I presume. I don't if the FNC van is at the bank where they were supposed to congregate according to earlier reports.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

They're across the street from the bank, at least from where they were broadcasting.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Chopper shot of SWAT vehicle backing up with 4-6 shielded officers walking behind the vehicle.

Reporting that it could possibly be a rescue of one of the two hostages, details are sketchy and fluid as you can imagine.

FNC reporter is now on the street. next to the yellow police tape line.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
They're now reporting that the hostage-taker has possibly let a woman go.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
FNC Reporter, says guns have been holstered and he cannot see any sharpshooters on the adjacent rooftops.

He described that a single police officer and presumably one hostage came out of the Clinton campaign office.

He describes the SWAT teams posture as relaxed at the moment so hopefully some good things are happening through negotiations.

The reporter has no information on what or how the negotiations are going on at the moment.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It's possible that this guy got rickrolled one too many times.

They're speculating that the second hostage has been let go, but it's not verified. Of course they don't know for sure if there is anyone else in there or not.

Peace

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
How come there is no mention of terrorism in this article?

Or is this just another news?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
the TV crew haven`t got a clear enough picture of the Iranian hostage taker

bombers will fly at dawn i count on it......

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Wait, who said the man was Iranian?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

you did with

How come there is no mention of terrorism in this article

i was just adding the terrorist angle for you.

true? well its on the news so must be.......

[edit on 30/11/07 by Harlequin]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
No Iranians or bombers mentioned yet, but FNC is discussing the possibility that a mentally ill man told his son to watch the news today before he left his home this morning.

FNC is reporting that both hostages could have been released, but since there is still activity on the streets involving SWAT and NH state police explosives unit, all the reporting seems to be speculation at the moment.

We will probably have to wait for an official press conference to get the details of this incident.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join