It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haj, Hallo, Grü-esdi, Hello!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I've been perusing ATS threads in all areas of the site for a few years now. Avidly and silently lurking, while gleefully rubbing my fingers together. It never occurred to me before to make an account and begin taking part, however something prompted me to do just that in May of this year. I'm not sure what it was, exactly.

I'm a proud American citizen who is also a proud permanent resident of Canada. I love and adore my two countries, however I fear & loathe my governments (the U.S. a bit more than Canada.)

I've been extremely interested in "alternative" topics, other-worldly subjects, or occult matters (whatever you'd like to call them) for as long as I can remember. I'm also someone who spends a lot of time reading about politics, government, & science.

I'm not any kind of expert, and I'm no authority on anything. Yet, I have had a few fairly weird experiences in my life. I tend not to really discuss them outside of with my husband, however. I have no idea what these experiences were, meant, what caused them, or if they were related.

I spend way too much time here on ATS, as I'm sure a lot of you do. However, I don't know what could be more important than intelligent people coming together to try and get to the bottom of everything they aren't telling us.

Looking forward to reading all your future threads!

XOXO
Malynn

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
A very warm welcome to you .

I enjoyed reading your post. You write very well.

I enjoyed your mind as well. You seem to be above the normal of, shall we say, intellegence. I can see a book in your future.

Without a doubt you will be an asset to this forum.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Thank you very much! I think it would be wonderful to write a book, however I'm not sure I could choose a subject, as there are so many interesting topics. I hope you're right because I greatly admire people with the focus and mental organization necessary to complete a book, and then get it published.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

I know its late but welcome to ATS. I'm looking foward to reading your post & threads as well!

Dark times ahead, as much as I would Love to be optimistic, certain events, symbols, words, just keep poping up and can not be ignored. Time seems to be speeding up, as a result, emotions and feelings seem to be leaning towards the extreme no matter what side of the line you've chosen or what your point of view maybe!

Alot of people point finger, even I have done so in the past! As I continue to research the state of things I'm noticing a pattern, and its in so many areas of life that I'm starting to believe that it has nothing to do with these groups that have been named the cause of Mans worries!

Its begaining to look like this thing, agenda, conspiracy, plain, whatever you want to call it, has a life of it own! I am convinced that something is working in the shadows of our subconscious and we are simply unaware!

I have been having some strange things happen to me as well. Its always at night, while laying in bed, I get this overwhelming feeling of fear!!

I have an urge to look at the door way waiting for something to emerge until I finally drift off to sleep only to wake up with the same fear and urge but paralyzed and unable to do so. Eventually I'm able to jolt myself out of it.

Something is watching and I don't think its on our side!!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

So you believe in aliens or not?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hello Malynn , welcome to ATS . BTW , you Avatar looks fabulous

new topics

top topics

join