It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humongus Object found in Greenland

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
one gets closer to the object and sees wood grain planks it is clearly a partiallysubmerged in ice boat also a boat of ancient origin as this would lead one to think it likely noahs ark evidently surviving and being now revealed as a witness and a sign to this generation of gods love for us and how all is revealed in time to those who seek him but really a 50 to an hundred mile boat suggests a world of larger people then and was probably a time when the sun and planets were much closer to earth given the increasing warming affect on the arctic region it is likely the rest of the boat will be revealed and there will be little doubting left so look upon the savior of humanity the boat our lord.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

As I asked...What the hell does this have to do with aliens or ufo's?

anyone?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PontiacWarrior
Heh? Found this page if you scroll down about a quarter way, it talks about astronauts witnessing cylinder shaped ufos and even has pictures from an Ariel view over Greenland.

Thats a great link, full on unknowns.

teslaandlyne (4 minutes ago)
Nazi now UK US UFO base.

What is that thing?
www.youtube.com...

A fast cover up most likely, now normal snow.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

How can you see wood grain in an image with such a low resolution?

Or am I misunderstanding what you said?

Oh, and that is just data loss, anyone that is used to see satellite photos is accustomed to that.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SIEGE

All you people are stupid.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Could it be a peace of tape? I have seen it happin before I will go in search of the link just a thought thoe

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
i found 2 weird "shadows" one in egypt a black triangle one and one stransparent looking ship nazca lines in peru

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents
Excuse me for for asking...

What the hell does this have anything to do with UFO's or Aliens?

It's still a stitch job but how do you know Noah's Ark wasn't a UFO?
(unidentified floating object?)
A part of me actually believes Noah's cargo was nothing more than hundreds or maybe thousands of test tubes containing DNA samples from every species on Earth.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

A part of me actually believes Noah's cargo was nothing more than hundreds or maybe thousands of test tubes containing DNA samples from every species on Earth.

This is what I think it really was, some type of deep space craft, filled with DNA- Diversity of every imaginable type they had access to, in pairs, along with a catalyst and a suspended micro-biotic brew. "They" could have fired these devices off in the thousands into space. In the statistical chance that hopefully at least one of them would land on planet suitable to sustain the creation of life.

Upon crashing into liquid water the outer containment shell of the craft would chemically react and begin to release the compound DNA-Diversity strands along with the micro-biotic brew, the catalyst then when mixed with water would breakdown the enzyme that was holding the cells in suspension. Thus allowing them to being replicating again. And bingo single cell soup. With each master single cell, having the entire DNA-Diversity strands. The catalyst in the micro-biotic cloud could begin to also randomly bond with the 1st and 2nd generations offspring of the Master cells. Limiting which sections of the DNA-Diversity strands could be replicated in the next generation. Thus the built in genius and species differentiations could have developed rather early in terms of the first creation of life on this planet, but required many thousands of generations replications to arrive at the "modern day" life form.

Also depending on the solar positioning of the target planet, would also effect which species would become more dominate then others which would also effect the replication cycle and which species would later appear or not appear all together.

A few thousand copies of the DNA-Diversity strands, some single cell Master Cells and some hard compound "soup" for a shell and Noah's Ark could have been as small as a Pea or a small marble.

Maybe Billions of these were fired off into the universe to seed which ever planet they fell upon that had the right mix of conditions to spawn the life suspended in Noah's Ark.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Its related to 2012 events on earth, all will not be the same as we know it the truth shall be revealed to manking. Be prepared...

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
It a bad stitch job.
If they wanted to hide something they'd overlay it with another picture and blend it before they left a big blotch. By the way i've noticed many cover ups...like why up north do they distort the snow instead of the real deal? and Greenland is overlaid funky like they didn't want their country photographed. Weird.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
how can anyone say its an anomaly if it has a shadow? just curious

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
The images from Google Earth are nothing more than many, many satellite images of different shapes, angles and sizes all stitched together like a big puzzle.
Those "objects" are actually the edges of satellite imagery that, in this case, were poorly stitched together.
Notice how these objects actually run parallel with one another?

Darn,

One day I would like to really find something exciting on the net.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

just to add my 2 cents regarding giants......Goliath, as in David and Goliath, was 6 cubits and a span making him 9'9" tall (1 Samuel 17:4). i'm still amazed when i look at this picture. my first impression was it looked like a "wing" protruding out of the snow.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceace
Don't worry about the gold thing in GE... Here is the real story.
Cheers

Uhhh...so what was the "real story"?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Are you all on some kind of drugs ?Noahs ark, thats absurd!there was no ark , no god ,Its fiction.If you believe that stuff--You should see a doctor,they make meds for people who are chemically imbalanced!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
anyone have a link to this -
been removed.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Apparently a glitch with google imaging? Looks cool though...

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Razimus]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I've checked with Greenland Research Origin and Investigation Network
(G.R.O.I.N) and they've assured me it's merely a way of making sure
exciting music is put on You Tube.
I was a little disturbed as I watched and saw strange grey-green
lights flying out of the UK and spelling for all to see DAVID'S BIKE.

I also checked with some guys who work in Photoshop and they
assured me that by paying a little more, I could get my piccys
back quicker.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
hmm, well it is still there, so obviously its not a glitch, because overtime, different overlapping pics would change, and it hasnt changed. I saw it on another sight, so i decided to download google earth and look at greenland- it is still there. it really looks like something under the ice- imo its a building from a previous race, or a spaceship...prove me wrong. or gimme an explanation

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join