It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. and astronaut john Glenn breaks the silence and tells us about UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
On the Frazier Show "march 2001" John Glenn Senator from Ohio and Astronaut said ' looking strait into the camera, with a serious expression". Quote: Back in the glory days. I was very uncomfortable when they asked us to say things we didn't want to say and deny other things. Some people asked, you know, were you alone out there? We Never Gave The Real Answer and yet we see things out there, strange things. But, we know what we saw out there and we couldn't say anything. The bosses were really afraid of this, they were afraid of the "War Of The Worlds type stuff, and about panic in the streets. So we had to keep quiet. And now we only see things in our nightmares, or maybe in the movies, and some of them are pretty close to being true! unquote. He used the comedy show frazier "went to them unexpectedly" as a vehicle to tell us.

[edit on 11/30/2007 by rockets red glare]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
He broke the silence on Frazier.... in 2001? Um.... OK.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

It was reported in the new book "Dark Mission". I thought it was it was quit an admission. it seems the authors did too. thats why they put it in the book.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Wow

If this is true then that is surely amazing. We need to find out exactly what episode this is. I can try to find it and download it on bit torrent and cut that part out and past it for everyone to see.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This isn't new news. There's been articles about this Frasier episode since it aired.

Over the last year Buzz Aldrin kept going on TV shows saying he saw a UFO, only to recently go on the Howard Stern radio show and finally deny he saw anything out of the ordinary. Why would he repeatedly do this and then ultimately make the story mundane?

This could be and likely was a similar stunt. Another "The joke's on you, UFO believers." type stunt that these old men appear to be doing right now during a time when space exploration, NASA, and their own career histories aren't on the minds of the public. I don't doubt for a minute that astronauts are aware of the impact of their words on the subject and some have taken that and turned it into a joke so that they can get on television.

IMO most U.S. government employees that have made it up into space have been filtered out by that time to be either absolutely quiet or life long liars.

While I'm sure John Glenn and Buzz Aldrin saw extraterrestrial vehicles out in space, I'm also pretty sure they'll go to their graves never giving out the truth of the matter on what they really saw.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Frith]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Frith

it is news to many of us who didn't know! you state he will go to his grave without talking about. but, we are talking about the fact that he did talk about it.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rockets red glare

I understand that he said this, but it isn't news and I gave my opinion that he did it as a joke to get on television. I'm a UFO/ET believer, but I think U.S. astronauts are trained as much in lying as they are in working in zero gravity.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Frith

"these are all taken from dark mission"
The comedy show was his cover story! Do you think NASA was laughing? 1. He admitted he is a liar 2. Admitted that the agency Agency which sent him into space twice, making him everything he is today 'asronaut, sen. fame and fortune" has also lied 3. Admitted to the brookings recommindations to cover upany discoveries of ET ruins or life ever since 4. Admits that some film portrayals about the UFO subject are accurat 5. Admits they have nightmares because of what they have seen It's not really funny if you think about it!

[edit on 11/30/2007 by rockets red glare]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

It is true. I am looking for it already. If you find it on one of your local TV stations, copy it please.

top topics

join