It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tets first rant-Anti Masons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Ok here it goes. I’ve been on ATS/BTS for almost 3 months and one thing that irks the hell out of me, besides the reptilian crap, is all this anti Masonic talk that goes on in the secret society forum. I am a Mason, so sue me. Those who have talked to me in chat know I’m not an evil guy, you know why, BECAUSE IM NOT! I know a lot of Masons ranging from 3rd degree all the way to 33rd degree and none, let me repeat myself NONE of them are bad guys, in fact they are the total opposite: God fearing men who love life and the community. All those who think we worship Satan, were do you get off! You guys take one line, again let me repeat that ONE LINE from a book way out of perspective! People if you’re going to try to attack this wonderful organization please for the sake of your credibility DO SOME REAL REASEARCH! Please do not just go to Google and type in “Freemason Conspiracy” and relay that crap here to ATS, I’m getting sick of it and I am willing to bet that my Brothers are also getting a little sick of it too. I’m going to stop now before I really start to get mad. Have a nice day!

EDIT: 666th post...creepy!

[edit on 30-11-2007 by tetsujin420]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsujin420

Calm down there tin pot!!

I love Masons, mind you I don't think I could eat a whole one.

MonKey

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ChiKeyMonKey

Sorry monkey man, a post an ATS just kinda sent me off, not to mention this ranting this look kinda fun. Whoo good to let some steam out lol

[edit on 30-11-2007 by tetsujin420]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I wouldn't even sweat it. You'll have the deaf, dumb, and blind attacking you left and right for your association with the fraternity, but at the end of the day it comes down to people trying to place blame to compensate for their lack of understanding. They main reason they think "something" is going on is because, your "oral" doctrines and the fraternity's secrecy. They must think if it's quiet, it's automatically a terrible thing. I used to think you guys were up to something for awhile, but research showed me exactly the opposite. I wish I could join, myself, though I lack the one prerequisite...

Keep fighting the good fight, and know that there's not only a lot of mistrust but in some cases there's intense envy. Haha.. See you around.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsujin420

What are you talking about!? I know you are just saying this stuff to turn away the attention from you (the Masons).

^^^^
Oh, and that's called sarcasm.

top topics

join