It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Microsofts Newest System Revealed

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:
DoD

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This is one of Bush's latest investments courtosy of Bill Gates








previously posted under weaponary forum too

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by DoD]

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by DoD]



DoD

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
If anyone has pictures like this feel free to post them on this thread its a free country after all





posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
lol, that's a good one!

"Where do you want to nuke today?" bahaha simple, and to the point!



posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
DoD , why two posts for the same thing?


DoD

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
DoD , why two posts for the same thing?


BECAUSE I FIND THAT SOME PEOPLE DO NOT READ CERTAIN THREADS SO ONE IS FOR COMMENTS AND THIS ONE IS FOR CONTRIBUTIONS



posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   



posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I am pretty sure of this but i think msn is a type of spyware belonging to a secret gov't agency. Why not?



posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Nice picture Shoktek.

I would have liked it better if you had Bush instead of Powell.

It is still good. But quality needs improvement, it is fussy in some places.



posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
DoD,

I'll try to make that sweet, I know you're new here, but if you want to like the place, and be liked by people around here, please :

- Don't post the same stuff a two different location

- Learn to post in proper forum (no mather what you think, this should be in the joke forum on BTS, and if you don't believe me, wait and it will probably be moved)

and last but not least...

- DON'T POST ENTIRE POST IN CAPSLOCK!!!



posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup
Nice picture Shoktek.

I would have liked it better if you had Bush instead of Powell.

It is still good. But quality needs improvement, it is fussy in some places.


I didn't make it...PowellPoint sounds better than BushPoint tho.



posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
He's posting twice because he wants into RATS.

You're absolutely right mOrbid, this post is probably on its way out..rightfully so too. It's nonsense.

DoD, a word...this forum is mainly for educated posts, if you can work some comedy into it..cool. If not stick to intelligence.

Peace.

Welcome to the board and I hope your posts improve.
Luke



posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
DoD,

I'll try to make that sweet, I know you're new here, but if you want to like the place, and be liked by people around here, please :

- Don't post the same stuff a two different location

- Learn to post in proper forum (no mather what you think, this should be in the joke forum on BTS, and if you don't believe me, wait and it will probably be moved)

and last but not least...

- DON'T POST ENTIRE POST IN CAPSLOCK!!!


Good lookin out Dawg


DoD

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
i aonly wanted to liven things up a bit wots the harm in that u stupid americans



posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoD
i aonly wanted to liven things up a bit wots the harm in that u stupid americans


That's a really great way to get banned.



posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek
I didn't make it...PowellPoint sounds better than BushPoint tho.


Yes it does. Where did you get the picture from?


DoD

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek

Originally posted by DoD
i aonly wanted to liven things up a bit wots the harm in that u stupid americans


That's a really great way to get banned.



i apologise for calling all u americans stupid its only a bit of fun



posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
politicalhumor.about.com...

Its in the saddam pictures..



posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoD
i apologise for calling all u americans stupid its only a bit of fun


Damn canadians, always acting without thinking.


DoD

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

Originally posted by DoD
i apologise for calling all u americans stupid its only a bit of fun


Damn canadians, always acting without thinking.


only one problem i am from the goog old UK




posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Dissing Americans will get you banned? I've seen people trashing Jews, Arabs, Jesus just about anyone, why would it be wrong to go against Americans?



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join