It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VG1991 - Mr Stone for real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

I found this amazing..........your thoughts please

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Star and Flag to try to keep this thread alive (why do some of the best threads go to sleep!)

What I find interesting is that indeed this object has a most unusual and 'earth like' orbit.

A couple of links, and from even the most casual investigation one is left somewhat dumbfounded that this has not been heavily discussed, a quick search here on ATS shows mention of VG1991 in a few threads, but nothing heavy (at least not so far).

A quick Google brings up some impressive results namely:

This email by Jim Scotti (1996)... worth a look (his email is there too!)
www.satobs.org...

This fact sheet on a bunch of near earth objects:
nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...
And as we see..VG1991 has a very earth like orbit (1.04 years to orbit... )
1991 VG 1991 Dec 05 0.0031 28.4 9 1.04 1.027 0.049 1.4 1991 VG

And even on Wikipedia the post describes alien possibilities... and hasn't seemingly caused anyone to bat an eyelid!
en.wikipedia.org...

People with an understanding of orbits, space etc will make much more sense of this than most here (including myself!) however it seems the general consensus that a small object in this orbit would not last long at all either crashing into earth or being pushed out of its orbit...

Please people read this type of thread over the tinfoil / tiny dots in the night sky threads

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is very interesting considering NASA just got a very strange congressional mandate to develope a heavy lift booster by 2016, (130T capacity) I thught this was very strange and got to the eleta posts then here were this timeline makes alot of sence.

Here is the artical,

news.yahoo.com...
edit on 15-4-2011 by Bavarian because: added link

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

I found this part Very Interesting Seeing as no-one linked the WikiLink To the Actual object yet.(Only the Discoverer)

Quote From Wikipedia

The similarity of its orbit with Earth is also very difficult to explain from natural sources, with ejecta from a recent Lunar impact or non-gravitational perturbations such as the Yarkovsky effect having been suggested. Also, the small perigee distance might indicate a controlled rather than a random orbit.

Small perigee distance means it comes extremely close to Earth at its closest Orbit point when it comes back around to the Earth in 2017; This in turn Definitely suggest it may be a possible artificially controlled Object.
Since amazingly hasn't collided with the Earth in this type of Close Approach orbit yet.
Perigee
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f30279c31323.jpg[/atsimg]
Perigee
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/503544162c6a.jpg[/atsimg]
Alien Probe Perhaps

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5832b99f7f9b.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 5-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
anyone interested should watch The Quickening. vimeo.com...
It's not that I particularly like it, but it does talk about the comets and planets etc.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: senshido

This forum is probably past dead but I just recently remembered this "alien probe" VG 1991 and also recently heard it was supposed to make another close pass of Earth next year. Does anyone know anything of the object or what it may be?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join