It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The rich, famous and influential prepare to hear the secret to climate-safe energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

The rich, famous and influential prepare to hear the secret to climate-safe energy

environment.independent.co.uk

A discovery that could give the world access to vast quantities of energy with minimal damage to the climate will be shown off for the first time at a glittering gathering of the famous, rich and influential next Friday night.

[snip]
They are hoping that the showcase dinner will knock years off the time it can take for industry to see the mass marketing potential of a new discovery. And the one that will be shown to Mr Gore and fellow guests is highly marketable and could revolutionise the market in clean technology, according to the founder of the British Inventors' Society, Kane Kramer.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Some new clean energy tech being showcased in London tonight. Will it be Micro-fusion or a Gilligan-bike? Pay upwards of 1000 pounds to rub shoulders with the establishment and find out!

environment.independent.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Maybe this is just speculation on my part but it seems as if this would look like a juicy target for any "Terrorists" who may be in London. However, I'm not sure of the guest list, so I can't be sure how many 'Inconvenient' people there will be in attendance tonight.

I hope the security is beefier than the Angus Steak.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
In a way this can be a good thing as many plebs can only make a choice if a product has been endorsed by a sleb first...

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
i've scoured many new sites today to get an update on what was supposedly unveiled and not one is reporting a thing! does anybody know what this wonderful new technology was? you would think the press would be jumping all over it today.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Sounds interesting... the world on the brink to free energy. Hope, there will be more about the event on the net tonight.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Another whole bag of crapola it would appear...
www.thedailygreen.com...

It is looking like the London Independent had it wrong when it quoted Kane Kramer, the founder of the British Inventors' Society, about his expectations that Gore would use the forum to announce a breakthrough clean energy micro-technology that would "contribute in a major way to reducing climate change."

Based on press accounts this weekend, the most noteworthy thing Gore had to say was in praise of British Prime Minister Gordon Brown.

The Daily Green has reached out to the organizers of the Fortune Forum, as well as Kramer and the Alliance for Climate Protection, which is closely affiliated with Gore, to see if there are details missing from these reports. We'll report updates as information becomes available.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The sham-o-meter just burst into flames. I think some free energy huckster is just trying to sell some tickets and and the only way (s?)he could do that is to not tell what they were promoting first. There might be lawsuits alleging fraud.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

eek! can you imagine the lawsuits that could come out of this? it's also a huge dent to the credibility of any future green energy fundraisers for good ideas. hmmm....perhaps that was it's intention...

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

The rich are the last people to want free energy.
Most of 'em are rich (directly or indirectly) through oil money.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
You will never know what was presented at this meeting until a possible product is under control.

Membership is limited exclusively for super net-worth individuals, heads of foundations and corporation representation at CEO, Chairman or President or its equivalent level. This will ensure networking in a safe and familiar environment of leaders, high-level participants and peers

The ICE Circle, is founded to promote clean energy in a way that keeps the already rich people in control of new energy producing methods.

The ICE Circle

new topics

top topics

join