It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avian Flu is coming to America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
My father works for the US Government. He is very high up in the Government. He gets into any area he wants to. Anyways he told me that their was top secret briefing on the Avian Flu. ITS COMING TO AMERICA IN 2 YEARS. ITS GOING TO HIT AMERICA VERY HARD. THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT GOING TO TELL THE PUBLIC ABOUT THIS DUE THE PUBLIC'S REACTION.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Yeah, well, even if there was a shred of truth to that I'm still waiting for SARS.

Though, SARS didn't get a cool made-for-TV movie like the bird flu did? Hmmm... maybe ABC has some inside information?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
any idea exactly what branch or organization your father works for? your description of his omnipotence within the government makes it seem like you are merely inflating his status to back-up this ridiculous claim. in any case, it sounds like ol' dad may be headed off to prison if he keeps spouting off top secret plans.

by the way you have worded it, this does not sound like its going to be an accident or of a natural consequence. if they know that it will be "in two years", then surely they know a whole lot more than that. thus, this is a planned effort at depopulation.

while i was growing up, my dad made many claims and predictions that surprisingly have ended up coming true. but, darn-it, he is only a truck driver.

anyways, thanks for spreading the fear. got any other secrets youd like to share?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
That Avian Flu was supposed to come to the US 2 years ago. I like the comment about SARS not getting a TV movie. I listened to an interview on Rense.com once about SARS having been engineered by the Illuminati to target the Asian population, namely China.

It's been a long time since we've had a bad flu epidemic here. Just another step toward depopulation. I bet there are doctors and scientists paid by the powers that be just traveling the world shopping for a new killer bug that they can smuggle back into the States.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Your father while he may in fact work for the US gov, I doubt is at the top of the chain and privy to any information such as you describe. Officials that have any type of clearance are sworn to secrecy under any circumstances.

Further, why would your dad tell this to you for you to run and blab to everyone you know. Sorry - I logged in strickly to see how many points you had - now I know

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well dadgumit, I've already used up my three months supply of food the government said I should have on hand because the Avian flu was on the way---2 yrs ago.

We even had a family meeting concerning what steps we would take when the dreaded flu hit our area. Brother and I both bought generators and stockpiled gas. I did put stabelizer in the gas so I could use it in my 4 wheeler to check the fence to make sure nobody was trying to get in to steal our supplies.

The government cannot scare me again with the flu story. I've got more important things to worry about like a comet crashing into earth, terrorist killing us, China nuking us and many other possibilities.

Now I try to keep a years worth of supplies, am in the process of building an underground house and had a deep well dug last week.

Yes, the Avian flu scare did rock my world for awhile. Nothing bothers me now. We are all going to die. It's just a matter of when. I will just do my best to make sure it's not the government that kills me.

Best learn to mind your tongue about daddy's predictions. Your life may depend on it one day.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Any evidence to back up your claim??

Although many may take your 'word' as gospel.... the ATS community in general usually relies on a little more than heresay (most of the time)

Coming soon to a 'SkunkWorks' near you.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
OK, I assume you are just trolling for attention.

If not, I just assume that Rumsfeld must need some money so he is trying to influence some mandatory tamilflu vaccinations. Perhaps he sees some lengthy legal proceedings in his near future that he may have to pay for?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Your dad must be really way up didn't he just spill the beans about aliens being real too
Busted

reluctant pawn

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The "Avian Flu" is already here - at CDC and NIH.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
My mother works for a bank here in Australia, and about a year ago someone came in to talk to all the staff about Bird Flu, saying that it's not IF it gets here, but WHEN. Sounds like someone's planning something IMHO...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by anti us gov

Dear Sir: In asia fowl of all sorts, in demand chicken of different skin colours can be found. with that said its a million plus birds and their dropings with no place to drain after good rains, no new bird coops being buildt, and drainage for cleaning not good, some farmers working barefoot or sandles, bugs, skeeto's heat, peoples traveling thinking its just a cold, this is not new 98-99 china and the rest of asia was working on vaccine, they have medication for their stock of birds, internet has info just look. in this country (U.S.A.) we have inspecters, good working disinfection.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
My dad is high up in the government. He works for Army. Its a crime when the government doesnt share information on a global problem no matter what it is. I do not have any proof since I don't have any documents. But I can tell you the theat is real. I should have said a few years not 2 years since I dont know how many years.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Avian Flu (or any other pandemic), Global Warming, Terrorism, etc are all hyped by various groups within the government to achieve the same goal. More power.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This is nothing new, nor is it classified information. Avian Flu has already come to America. Read through this forum, you'll see many are aware of a possible pandemic, which could happen this year, next year or even ten years from now.

Past Avian Influenza Outbreaks

Oh and the government isn't hiding this info... they've even set up a website to warn you and help you get prepared.

www.pandemicflu.gov...

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

...right? I swore I saw this user 'anti US gov' recently somewhere else posting some 'insider info' about what, I forgot.... can't find the member w/ 'anti' in the title now.

ATS, you may have a 'serial new member' opening all kinds of accounts trolling for attention. Check the OP.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I'm hoping there won't be 'forced' vaccinations. I plan to make my own bird flu remedy and it'll certainly keep me healthy and alive, better than any toxic chemicals out of a lab.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I think the scary aspect on this avian flu conspiracy is that the government could use it and demand forced vaccinations. A forced immunization that was used to put something else in this and further their agenda. Although there would obviously be a huge outcry of people refusing to get vaccinated but with this new Homegrown Terrorist Prevention Act, maybe people that refused would just be considered terrorists for trying to prevent an executive order...

interesting thoughts...

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I think either in '93 or '94 (one of the two) my father came home from a business trip in Taipei and was sooo sick.
We're talking very sick here people.

Very fit, strong, normally in perfect heath man was then hospitalized for almost 2 months due to a "flu"..."avian in nature" he seemed to have contracted while in Taiwan.

Obviously the common bugs in Asia are very, very different from those in America. As well as that in South America is very different from Australia. It is all about environment.

The great influenza outbreak of the 20th century was supposidly avian in nature as well. These bugs are very, very nasty and cannot really be controlled. My father never left the top five star resort he was in. It is not like he was rolling around in a farm.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The street version will come to America by canadian goose.
The birds are already in the air.

<<   2 >>

join