It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Shoot UK teacher, say protesters

page: 2
10
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think if British troops move in, that'll teach them a lesson for sure...

[edit on 30-11-2007 by TheoOne]




posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If the woman is sent to prison in Sudan she will be treated like ****, even if it is just for 15 days. If I was her i'd expect the British Consulate to protect me in this situation, not just hope for it.



posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Truly sad that such a case even came into play.
I'd hate for the lady to end up in jail much less a Sudanese one.


Thousands of Sudanese, many armed with clubs and knives, rallied Friday in a central square and demanded the execution of a British teacher convicted of insulting Islam for allowing her students to name a teddy bear "Muhammad."

"Shame, shame on the U.K.," protesters chanted.

They called for Gibbons' execution, saying, "No tolerance: Execution," and "Kill her, kill her by firing squad."

Breitbart


Yet no shame on the Sudanese government for orchestrating mass rape and genocide against the tribal black Africans in Darfur?

What offends the Sudanese Government, and what does not really baffles me.

Estimated number of dead from the Darfur conflict you unoffically support = 200,000 to 400,000

Number of "reported" victims of Janjuweed gang rape you've help to encourage = 500+

Estimated number of Internationally displaced villagers you don't give a lick about = 2.5 million

Having the nerve to put a woman on trial for letting young Mohammad name a teddy bear Mohammad = Priceless.



posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Meanwhile, the Islamic "justice" system continues as the Saudis want to INCREASE the punishment handed out to a gang-rape victim.

Saudi Girl (the "victim") Gets Jail and Whipping for Being Gang-Raped

Remember folks - these are the same dogs seeking complete and rapid world domination - and they are achieving it (see Europe demographics for a preview).

9/11 will look pale compared to what these animals have in store for us...

Getting a good feeling about their 'justice' yet?



posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Like I said in the other thread, people better stop playing with the Muslims. People in western countries think they're all big stuff...until they have a bunch of Muslims calling for them to be shot.

It will be funny if someone actually shoots the woman.



posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Meanwhile, the Islamic "justice" system continues as the Saudis want to INCREASE the punishment handed out to a gang-rape victim.

Saudi Girl (the "victim") Gets Jail and Whipping for Being Gang-Raped

Remember folks - these are the same dogs seeking complete and rapid world domination - and they are achieving it (see Europe demographics for a preview).

9/11 will look pale compared to what these animals have in store for us...

Getting a good feeling about their 'justice' yet?


See what I mean?

But people still want to piss them off with that Mohammed stuff. I guess you'll learn after they stab and club you (lol, is that for real?) to death.



posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211
 


Come on! The story is so obviously FALSE! Islam is a religion of PEACE! They would NEVER EVER do what this article claims!!



posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
If this is such an insult to Islam, could someone please explain why they name half of thier kids by the prophets name?

Or does it have something to do with the spelling?

So i take it that calling for someone to be shot is the kind of peacefull action that the prophet would agre with eh?


The sooner they get rid of all religons.....something that i realise can never happen.....the better.

CX


I'll have this one..

Apparently, naming a person is fine, as it is a sign of respect and can apparently, in some circles at least, lead to acceptance in heaven.

As for the naming of the toy, it is considered idolatry by some as it is an inanimate object.

thats the apparent reasoning behind it, anyhoo.



posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason
 


Some is the key word. In the other thread I posted a news article w/ quotes by some Muslims who said that many children name their pets/toys after prophets.

And in fact, a Mulim group in the UK created a prayer bear named after the prophet Adam.

Sooooooooooooooooo.



posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Remember folks - these are the same dogs seeking complete and rapid world domination - and they are achieving it (see Europe demographics for a preview).


This misguided notion has popped up many times over the years, but it is exactly that, utter rubbish. Europe is not about to be "overrun" now, or in 100 years time by Muslims.....

Lost track of the amount of times I've put people to bed over this one.



posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo
 


Hence why it was italicised. I've seen many Muslims on the BBC over the past week saying exactly what you said.

I would imagine that the Muslims in Sudan are an uneducated and easily led lot, hence the crowds and baying for blood. You'd get the same response off 17th century peasant Christians.

Personally, I think the SAS and a few well placed Stormshadows should "help" the situation along to a happy conclusion. Might also just put a rocket up the arses of the Sudanese Government about Darfur, too.



posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason
 


Nothing is put to bed. Lets stick to facts, shall we?



Between 1900 and 1970 the muslim population in France increased 27 FOLD, between 1970 and 1990 it has DOUBLED.

In Germany the muslim population increased from 0.6% in 1900 to 3.6% in 1970, 4.4% in 2000.

In Italy, an 11 FOLD increase. Spain, Netherlands, it continues – check it out yourself. You think I make this stuff up?

Just the facts, ma'am:

Islam Demographic growth by Couuntry

France, the first Islamic Country in Western Europe?

Muslims 5% of Europe Now, 10% by 2020

Al Araby Abdullah Warns of Islamization of Europe – America Next

The Phenomenal Growth of Islam in Europe

Islam Taking Over Europe – Population Doubles Since 1980

Islamic takeover of Europe By design – Inevitable

Just to be clear – I’m merely backing up facts on the exponential increases of the Islamic population in Europe – not looking to pick a fight. I can appreciate that many of the Islamic Europeans merely were looking for work, a better life, etc.

A look at fertility rates by religion/heritage, demographic changes over time, and similar statistics are reasonable predictors of change. If such demographic changes have gained sufficient momentum, there will be no ‘going back’ to the ways of previous generations.



Apologies to the OP - perhaps we can get back on topic regarding the desire by the Islamics to shoot the UK teacher for using her Islamic 7yr old student's suggestion to name a teddy bear whatever...

[edit=fix link]


[edit on 11/30/2007 by Outrageo]



posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
oops - double post - sorry...

[edit on 11/30/2007 by Outrageo]



posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Feel free to start a thread, and I shall be there. there are alot of assumptions and misrepresentations when it comes to the "Muslim takeover of Europe", which I have dealt with on other threads.

The reason i said "put to bed" is that no-one ever comes back with any sort of counter-argument once I've finished with them. Centurion, Flyersfan and others have all tried this one before, but once you stick the actual facts to them, they shut up promptly.



posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
You are still not getting it


And further, there were 1000 demonstrators, from a city of 5,000,000 people. Thats 0.02 of their population. Do you see it now?


You need to factor in a lot more in your formula to come up with the %.

Age sex availability to name some to narrow it down,also provided that the % which would qualify have all heard about a teddy bear being named Muhammad to show up and be counted at a given time or event.

Then take into account how ridiculous calling out for someone to be put to death, lashed or jailed and your 0.02 would change quit a lot I`m sure.



posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
You need to factor in a lot more in your formula to come up with the %.

Age sex availability to name some to narrow it down,also provided that the % which would qualify have all heard about a teddy bear being named Muhammad to show up and be counted at a given time or event.

Then take into account how ridiculous calling out for someone to be put to death, lashed or jailed and your 0.02 would change quit a lot I`m sure.


I can live with that. If we factor those into the equation we might get to 1%. A multiple of 50/1. Does that work for you?



posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien


Mrs Gibbons, 54, from Liverpool, was jailed by a court on Thursday after children in her class named a teddy bear Muhammad.


If the children named the bear, why has the teacher been jailed?



posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I'll vouch for Islam on this one. It just so happens I've met a couple of Muslims and they were some of the kindest and most understanding people I've ever met. The problem here isn't the religion, it's what the people do with the religion. While I feel that Islam, like all religions aside from the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, as its flaws. However you'll note that this sort of thing really only seems to be happening in underdeveloped nations where people like to go nuts about just about any issue of the week. Notice how this sort of thing doesn't happen in the United States. New York City's population of Muslims is 4.7%, and yet you don't see extremists marching down Times Square calling for all sorts of bloody messes. Religion is like a tool. It's a beautiful thing when used correctly, but could take your life if misused or abused.

However in this case I agree this makes a good case for sending in SAS.



posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
I'll vouch for Islam on this one. It just so happens I've met a couple of Muslims and they were some of the kindest and most understanding people I've ever met. The problem here isn't the religion, it's what the people do with the religion. While I feel that Islam, like all religions aside from the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, as its flaws. However you'll note that this sort of thing really only seems to be happening in underdeveloped nations where people like to go nuts about just about any issue of the week. Notice how this sort of thing doesn't happen in the United States. New York City's population of Muslims is 4.7%, and yet you don't see extremists marching down Times Square calling for all sorts of bloody messes. Religion is like a tool. It's a beautiful thing when used correctly, but could take your life if misused or abused.

However in this case I agree this makes a good case for sending in SAS.



I wouldn't be so sure about this sort of thing not happening in the USA.

www.wnd.com...



posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
If this is such an insult to Islam, could someone please explain why they name half of thier kids by the prophets name?

Exactly. Does ANYONE seriously believe she DELIBERATELY allowed the children to do this to insult Islam? This simply shows lack of compassion by the authorities. Maybe these people enjoy sending people to prison, and this was just a convenient excuse.
This is the sort of thing that gives people the impression that Muslims are fanatical and sadistic.



[edit on 30/11/07 by NuclearPaul]



new topics

top topics



 
10
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join