It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran vows never to stop pursuing atomic plans

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

The evidence has been reposted in this thread (again) the words `wiped off the map` were not even in the statement (in farsi). enough people have disproven the `wiped from the map` statement and will continue to do so - so, i ask , stop believeing the lie.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Yes, apologies for the rather misleading original Reuters link. That wasn't infact the page that I had linked to (I always double-check!
) I'm not sure why it's been altered.

Link to story (financialexpress.com)

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
reply to post by infinite

The evidence has been reposted in this thread (again) the words `wiped off the map` were not even in the statement (in farsi). enough people have disproven the `wiped from the map` statement and will continue to do so - so, i ask , stop believeing the lie.

care to give a link??

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
This thread show just how effective propaganda is, I cant believe some of you people actually believe word for word what your government and media tell you.
sad.

care to elaborate?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

He never said `wiped from the map` in his speach - stop posting the cnn / fox words as , well there wrong.

what he said (in Farsi)

Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad.

The full quote translated directly to English:

"The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time".

Word by word translation:

Imam (Khomeini) ghoft (said) een (this) rezhim-e (regime) ishghalgar-e (occupying) qods (Jerusalem) bayad (must) az safheh-ye ruzgar (from page of time) mahv shavad (vanish from).

Pay attention to what was said - he is talking about a regime change not war.

there have been regime changes without war - The removal of the Shah of Iran and the collapse of the Soviet Union are 2 such examples.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Sorry but there will be conflict in Iran and it will happen before Bush leaves office. All these excuses about why we wont attack economy, other nations hating us more, other nations getting involved and of course the peoples rejection of a war with Iran will not do anything to stop them.

It will happen something like this -

The US will tell Isreal to strike Irans nuclear facilities they will of course do this as they have been waiting for it. Iran will strike back at Isreal and Isreal will call on US for help because they are being attacked the US publicly or covertly will provide Isreal with support Iran will attack US when they find out were helping in a big way (ie using a nuke or terrorist type attack) on our ships that are stationed close to their country as this is easier then coming here to the US and doing it this will inturn cause our president G.W. Bush to make a statement on tv saying "My fellow americans our troops over seas have been attacked in a cowardly act of terrorism as I speak there are airstrikes being carried out on Iran. We ask that in this time of uncertainty you remain vigilant and help any way you can we have been attack (and im sure 9/11 will be mentioned) and no more then ever need the support of our fellow Americans.

That is how it will begin I dont know how it will end.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
There will be mass demonstrations worldwide against the US . In the US there will be a few, but not otherwise violent demonstrations. The government will put agents in the crowd to cause , propogate, perpetrate a certain level of violence such that new laws will be put in place to stop further civil gatherings . New laws to stop home grown terrorism from defeating your country from within as it fights a new terrible and malevolent enemy abroad .

The express train of fascism has crashed into your constitution already , and one by one the carriages of their evil laws against freedom pile up onto the wreckage of US constitution. The war against Iran will be the last carriage. It is martial law from then on.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by M4K4V3LI

I have similar ideas to that myself, I'm not convinced on an Iran war just yet, but if it does happen, I completely agree that an Israeli strike on a nuclear facility could be the start of it.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Either we deal with him now or we deal with him when he can use WMD...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
reply to post by Alien Abduct

He never said `wiped from the map` in his speach - stop posting the cnn / fox words as , well there wrong.

I haven't posted anything like that on this thread

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Woah, this thread is still alive? Have none of you read the thread about PROOF IRAN STOPPED IT'S NUCLEAR ARMS PROGRAM IN 2003?!

You have some reading to do. This news broadcast has pretty much been rounded down to propaganda, and nothing more. The US media was lying, looks like Iran really wasn't after nuclear weapons... like they were saying... over and over and over and over...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
Woah, this thread is still alive? Have none of you read the thread about PROOF IRAN STOPPED IT'S NUCLEAR ARMS PROGRAM IN 2003?!

You have some reading to do. This news broadcast has pretty much been rounded down to propaganda, and nothing more. The US media was lying, looks like Iran really wasn't after nuclear weapons... like they were saying... over and over and over and over...

I think you're quite rightly referring to this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join