It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Document

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
since theres alot of talk about documents id thought id share something thats bugging me
in the profile of Dr lilly's work there is a this following reference

93. Lilly, John C. 1966. "The Need for an Adequate Model of the Human End of the Interspecies Communication Program." IEEE Military Electronics Conference (MIL-E-CON 9), on Communication with Extraterrestrial Intelligence, Wash., DC. 1965. IEEE Spectrum 3, no. 3: P. 159-160

www.mindcontrolforums.com...
www.ace.to...

now,does communication with extraterrestrial intelligence mean aliens!?

if you look at the guys work,hes an utter genius.50 years ahead of anyone else!

i found something of interest when searching about this,we can communicate with dolphins!
www.freepatentsonline.com...

[edit on 30-11-2007 by welivefortheson]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
ive been doing some reading,and it seems dr lillys understanding of the dolphin brain
www.bigear.org...

made a him a prime candidate in the understanding of extra terrestrial intelligence.

you may notice in the post above,within the document reference is located the location of this speech,
"IEEE Military Electronics Conference (MIL-E-CON 9)"

as you can the see the ieee military electronics conference is a very elite,serious one
www.amazon.co.uk...
www.milcom.org...

now this is what dr lilly means when hes talking about E.T

Initially, Lilly hoped to "reprogram his human bio-computer". But when on ketamine, Lilly came to believe he could communicate with extraterrestrial or other-dimensional intelligences - representatives of Good and Evil. The benevolent intelligences were agents of ECCO ["Earth Coincidence Control Office"]. In Lilly's words:

now why would high up military be so interested in dr lillys theorem on extra terrestrial communication!?

this is very strange and confusing,i mean the guys got a record to match any scientist and he worked closely with the military.but look at some of the stuff hes says!

???

whoh look what he says about E.C.C.O

he like i firmly believe that a super advanced god like supercollective of intelligences is running the universe.
and i came up with that theory through long reasoning and thought processes when i didnt even have the internet to know who or what dr lilly is!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This is a bit off topic, but not exactly.

Have you seen any youtube videos by Joe Rogan? Here is one about his floatation tank, just like John Lilly had. Rogan also has a good video on his experience with '___', which does speak somewhat of extraterrestrial interaction.

Here is the one on the floatation tank he has.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I suspect it is a theoretical paper on how it may be possible to communicate... in theory, based on his previous works with dolphins.

Nothing in the title suggest that it is to do with any practical application of his techniques.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

top topics

join